All Discussions (4359)

Sort by

Is it haole or ha'ole?

Since I cannot post any blog or participate in commenting on a blog, I've decided to respond through the forum. da princess was questioning the terminology of haole and ha'ole. We should remember that the okina and kahako are modern diacritical marks

Read more…
24 Replies

Kaohi: APEC 2011 Moana Nui was at a far away distance...welfare mothers dragged...Eric Gill carried the labor burden...and flu shots were given to Hawaii residence...Lynn Nakasone state fantasy

In my opinion Lynn Nakasone is mind boggling!  When asked, Waht is the best way to test food from Japan for radiation?" She said,  " You don't need to test the food from Japan because state and federal agencies are testing it for you." Star Adver

Read more…
0 Replies

Kaohi: Pacific Island children too little to late, we already have a mass of children with mercury brain damage. Environmental meetings ...battles with procurement's corp. that black top toxic waste

Having trouble using links or viewing images? View the web version.

Environmental Defense Fund We are passionate environmental advocates who believe in prosperity and stewardship, grounded in science.
Stay Connected Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS

Dear Luwella,

You helped make history.

This afternoon, EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson is scheduled to unveil the landmark Mercury and Air Toxics rule, a truly histor

Read more…
0 Replies

Kaohi: Elderts was ordering a 'Happy Meal' at McDonalds and he suddenly turned into an 'aggressor' according to this heartfelt story! Whose the druggy the ... proof is in the haupia.

Waikiki Shooting Victim's Family Sues Federal Agent for Negligence

13653-c79ad4b841bda1a06872d89716f1fd9c5b30ec9ae5f4598c07767803_w%3A240_px.jpg

John Hook

The federal agent charged with murdering a Kailua man at a Waikiki McDonald's was malicious, grossly negligent and reckless when he "assaulted

Read more…
0 Replies