In my opinion Lynn Nakasone is mind boggling!  When asked, Waht is the best way to test food from Japan for radiation?" She said,  " You don't need to test the food from Japan because state and federal agencies are testing it for you." Star Advertiser Thursday 11/10/11.  Unrelated issue, federal agent also shooting our children down in cold blood while standing in line to order a Happy Meal!

Recreational 'Happy Hawaiian' as oppose to "Gathering Rights" is my contention with National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.  NOAA says, "they have been working with U.S. Customs and Border Protection...is safe to eat."  Happy Hawaiians believe anything NOAA says because they are our watchful super-hero.

Sampling is a good thing, "...27, 267 field examinations for radionuclides (radioactive contaminations).  ...1,123 samples included 173 on seafood or seafood products.  Only one sample had a detectable level fo radionuclides "of concern."  This 'alarm' doesn't send bells through the air for me, what does is this: "but it was below the established "Derived Intervention level" and "posed no pbulic health concern," the FDA said." And this too,"Less than 4 percent of food imported into the United States comes from Japana."  The word "certain" shows up frequently, in otherwords, yes--but not really."

The ultimate girl-hero speaks wonders " "It would be "correct" to say that consumers do not need to be concerned about radiation problems with food from Japan because of federal and state monitoring said Lynn Nakasone, administrator of the state Department of Health's Environmental Health Services Division."

What is missing from the minds of the general public is the existing of radionuclides cause ,we stay on the regional level "no can help."  "Hey, we going get the stuff on our shores as well as in our food--"no act girl!"  But, of course girl, "Testing results indicate levels are back to normal ambient levels," Nakasone said."  I say, what the hell is ambient?

But the, Health Department walk the talk on our shores and test certain areas with detectors.  So does every Thailand resident--they all have detectors!  Why can't the Hawaii residence do the same.  Before they sand their children to the shores to play with their toys, why can't we too be encouraged to test the area before.  Hawaii's residence (mainly children) are on all shores in Hawaii--not just certain areas.  Health Department walk the talk with slippers?  Why not our 'sponge bob' children do!

What drives me crazy is the notion that aggregation is the idea of safe, weak and low.  My real point of contention with Atomic Energy Commissions and Nuclear Regulatory Commissions the watchful eyes over rules set in motion by the Department of Energy that are backed up with billions of dollars--as uncertainty!

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –