All Discussions (4359)

Sort by

Kaohi: ( I don't know the answer)! Our young people do not read, interpret, and have the abilities to write critically they just whine their way to their welfare/disability checks!

The following is standard and I too have some difficulties with this and often times, I too on Maoliworld fail to reach the rubric.  My LA skills are weak and I know that, however, it is different when teaching--to hold students to these standards is

Read more…
0 Replies

Kaohi: If we had a bloodquantum the land would be preserved in the first people of Hawaii, this was a turning point for NH early 70s..nice to have other's doing critical thinking!

New State Land Development Head Known as Listener

UPDATED 11/21/11 7:55 p.m.

Low key is a word often used to describe Lloyd Haraguchi, the first executive director of the Public Land Development Corporation. A Google searc

Read more…
0 Replies

Kaohi: Do you shoot a gun more than once--fatally wound someone and then try to save his life? The gun man just happens to have a knife handy! Chris Deedy do mouth to mouth ritual--kiss of death!

The pocket knife was established as belonging to Christopher Deedy...so very armed indeed!  To protect Hillary Clinton was Deedy's job.  Where was she at this time would be interesting to note.  Did Deedy put his wife in danger at the night club? An

Read more…
0 Replies

Kaohi: I am not likening this subject, although I am very keen on it! Gang Injunction... I disagree with it's implementation because I lived it, and we never recuperated from this false target.

Untitled!

Instead of using the locals for positive intent, we were penal coded from day one.  First it was the first sin stuff under Protestant Ethics.  Then, we became the Woman Suffrage injunction.  Next, we became the medical human experiment.  I

Read more…
1 Reply

Kaohi: Why David M Kennedy is important to Hawaii? Did the Progressive Era effect DHHL and Kakaako? The Dust Bowl in Waianae created a seemingly intent to earlier deaths in the senior populations!

David M. Kennedy, the Progressive Era 'Deal' and Dust Bowl are not too far from the changes in Hawaii. In my opinion, we should see the combination of these things and the British 'riots' a happening in the near future for Hawaii.  

David M. Kenne

Read more…
0 Replies

Kaohi: Take this as mostly fiction. Use your skills to annotate and filter out the garbage. Use your Na Kupuna skills which is Family first and hold them dearly to ones heart!

DS Hawaiian Murder Update: Bullying and Self Defense?

November 19, 2011 // 2 Comments »

As reported here and everywhere, State Department Bureau of Diplomatic Security “Special” Agent Chris Deedy is charged with second degree murder in Honolulu. Deed

Read more…
0 Replies

Kaohi: Mililani Trask, I ditto her assertion on the use of churches, but with full caution. Hawaii Churches is approx. 200 years old participant in the first Haystack Committee meeting in Connecticut.

Christian Churches gained a foothold into Hawaii after the Haystack Committee held their first meeting in Torringer, Connecticut.  The out come of that meeting was Prudential insurance, charity, and capitalism on a global scale.  This is history I li

Read more…
0 Replies

Royal Kingdom Heirs

Most Royal Kingdom Heirs....have connected their Mo'okuauhau (genealogy) and by doing their Sacred Ancestor research....they have been directed to their SACREDNESS of their Ancestors to Claim.....immediately!!!

however their are Hawaiians that is LOS

Read more…
13 Replies

Kaohi: I do not know how my Ohana was connected to "Susannah Wesley" I just know my mother spoke about the 'red house' near by at tutu Kaleo's house the beginning of her emancipation

Susannah Wesley Community Center

As a private non-profit social service agency located in the heart of Kalihi, the Susannah Wesley Community Center (SWCC) has provided programs and services for youths and families, senior citizens, immigrants and the

Read more…
0 Replies