All Discussions (4359)

Sort by

Kaohi: I believe that Hawaii needs to take a look at Kollin Elderts civil rights as well as Wrongful Death on January 16, 2012 a US National Holiday and do the right thing in Hawaii.

Kollin Elderts was gunned down in cold blood by a drunken Federal Agent that flew to Hawaii to procreate with his wife and possibly work a little.  A free ride to Hawaii to recreate in bars, was not anyone's doing except for Christopher Deedy and his

Read more…
0 Replies

Kaohi:APEC Hawaii--this rings bell's from the past. Mr Beach and International Market Place in the 60s..Remember the Chinese Junk Floating Restaurant? The little Korean Carts? Same-o?

To Obama, 'Go West Young Man' Means Engaging Asia

November 11, 2011

President Obama flies to Honolulu on Friday to begin the third Asia trip of his presidency. He'll visit Hawaii, Australia and Indonesia in a nine-day trip that's

Read more…
0 Replies

Kaohi:Judge Richard Perkins set a trial date for January 23, 2012, in the courtroom of Judge Karen Ahn. Defense counsel Hart requested a 90-day waiver due to prior trial commitments on Hawaii Island..

Christopher Deedy pleads not guilty in fatal shooting of Kollin Elderts

Jamie Winpenny, Honolulu Editor –
photo_111_45_68.jpg
Nov 21, 2011 - 11:23 AM
Topic: APEC 2011
Christopher Deedy pleads not guilty in fatal shooting of Kollin Elderts
A mugshot of federal agent Christopher Deedy, on trial for

Read more…
0 Replies

Kaohi: I personally loath the very existence of Prince Kuhio and his Anglo-Saxon buddies --formerly Hawaiian Club. This is a deep personal cut, unlike my peers that grew-up stupid and joined.

I don't have the answers to my dislike to this organization.  What I do know in the very older years there opposing views in the family to the program.  It's taken years to understand how Kuhio and his buddies followed their personal functions upon

Read more…
0 Replies