Replies

• Looks good! it would be good to show a few more angles, maybe a quarter turn each time. Or maybe you should resize your pics so they are not multimegabyte in size.

Just to keep with the Pele/Kamapuaa theme, I throw in my block print of Kamapuaa here. You can read about the imagery in the print on my blog here on MaoliWorld. I too molowā to go back there, cut and paste here. I figure if u like know more, u can go check. ;)

aloha

ʻOhu

• This was my first attempt ever to try and sketch a face. I need to take art classes, or at least keep practicing. I am only sharing it to participate in this group - I figured it wasn't fair to look and not share, hahaha.

Photo 57.jpg

• It's a beautiful piece, the strong embrace of Kamapua'a and Pele. I like how the two figures are entwined, almost as one and the peace the two seem to have at this moment in their turbulent relationship, the only thing is I wish I could reach into my computer and turn it so I could see more of it.

In regards to file size, the picture came out ok on my computer.
    • so where is your work? Buss it out ")
  • You know, this file is huge, we need to figure out a good size to stay under, any suggestions?
    • Ho ka nani! He kalena kou.
    • umm, could always use external photo hosting sites as an alternative =]
    • Aloha

Mahalo, do you suggest any particular site to use?
    • Aloha, currently I primarily use PhotoBucket and ImageShack, but I also have accounts at PictureTrail and I know there's one more but I cant even remember bec I never login long time =/ *.searching.emails.*

Morning view from Ka`a`awa - Photo by FLoW

"Morning View From Ka`a`awa" - Photo by FLoW
This reply was deleted.