All Discussions (4359)

Sort by

Kaohi:Kalani Kealoha inspired me to teach media mix: Photo Analysis, Cartooning, and Poster Boarding, I used 'Happy Feet" Chocolate covered arare, powerade-lilikoi & fishing out the ocean ruthlessly!

For seven weeks I went from teen deaths, British modern riots-deaths, to Happy Feet in my classrooms!  I got so lost in the David Kennedy's theory that I didn't know how to lightened the reality with humanity and it's humulity, until I sat with K

Read more…
0 Replies

Kaohi:Pacific Islanders should hold the APEC conference in check on "Freedom of the Sea" Zoneing in Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) and 70 nations that claim sovereign rights to all resources, living..

continue

nonliving, up to 200 nautical miles from shore.  According to the article that I am reading, "In 1983 the United states became the fifty-ninth nation to decalre its 200-nautical-mile EEZ. It's interesting to note that the US has jurisdicti

Read more…
0 Replies

Kaohi: APEC and May 9, 2001, Walden Bello (Philippines) House of Rep., Philippines, Akbayan (Citizens' Action Party), Senior Analyst, approached me and graciously said thank you! I later learned.

about the bankers intent through the consciousness of Mr. Bello--he was so far ahead of it all back then.  And too, I was helping to build a double haul wa'a to heal from the protest wounds.   But, of course that never happened because two weeks be

Read more…
0 Replies