Future Generations Concert Kahului

"The Future" will be playing at 6:15pm. The band consists of 13yr. old Timmi, 10 yr. old Emily, and 5yr. old Quin. Timmi plays slack key and ukulele, Emily plays bass guitar and ukulele and sings falsetto, Quin plays bongos and drums. Aloha All, There is a musical event happening this coming Wednesday in Kahului. It's to celebrate the ongoing "Generations" of music here on Maui. The goal is to spread local music and encourage the children to carry it on. It's being held at Pomaika'i Elementary School and will feature some really wonderful artists. One of our favorites is a good friend, Derick Sebastian, ukulele virtuoso. The doors open Wednesday (5/28/08) at 5:45 p.m. The program starts at 6 p.m. and is expected to end around 7:30 p.m. There will be food available, proceeds for that go to the schools music program. The event is FREE, FREE, FREE! Time: May 28, 2008 from 6pm to 7:30pm Location: Pomaika'i Elementary School Kahului Street: 4650 S Kamehameha Ave City/Town: Kahului Hope to see you there. Aloha, Lanet Yolanda Crisostomo

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –