Tune in to Truth & Justice in Hawaii Live informative shows on every other Monday Night 7 PM on Channel 52, Akaku television Talk with host, Mahealani about topics like development, national issues and racial economic regimes Call in live: 808-871-3430 April 28, 2008, May 12, 2008, June 9, 2008, June 23, 2008, July7, 2008, July 21, 2008 and every other Monday in this manner. DVD's available upon request by contact below Ka hale kakau hoike ana, ka waihona palapala pono i (Registry) * Secure your kuleana (all of it), privately register (NO de facto), and declare your de jure (lawful) national status * All live human beings welcome! * reserving all rights and without prejudice Protect Your Kuleana With An Irrevocable Trust * Lock your wealth out reach from unscrupulous lawyers and over ambitious creditors * Keep your private information from being sold to the highest bidder * it is time to finally keep your kuleana safe from de facto groups (OHA); (DHHL) and de facto state affiliates that barter with greedy developers all lulu (your unconditional gifts) goes toward the paepae loa o Hawaiiloa [foundation] helping to make Patent, Law and Financial literacy a reality * next project: books on the mahele for keiki, need desk top publishing & binding help * we are looking for eleu (quick) people who would like to form a "think tank" to help others on their sovereign journey Aloha me ke aloha me ka mahalo nui ia kakou pakahi a pau loa (every bit counts, thank you for helping us to keep the lights on!) http://www.kohawaiipaeaina.net

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –