One Of My Favorite Quotes, Do You Have One?

Expect the best: Convert problems into opportunities: Be dissatified with the status quo: Focus on where you want to go, instead of where you're coming from: and most importantly, decide to be happy, knowing it's an attitude, a habit gained from daily practice, and not a result or a payoff. Denis Waitley (The Winner's Edge)

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i'm reading a book called "eat pray love" right now and it's talking about how a woman coming out of a major depression turns her life around through travel. she goes to italy to learn about allowing herself to feel pleasure, to india to learn how to pray and meditate and get closer to enlightenment, and to indonesia to learn how to do both at the same time. it's full of lovely mana'o. :-)

(i say that because i can't think of a quote off the top of my head, but i enjoy what your quote means and says.)

:-)
  • I chose to share a quote with you to provoke thought and to have a dialogue. Does anyone else have a quote they want to share?

I think this quote sums up the way I trully feel so I thought it was important enough to share,
    ~Nalani~
This reply was deleted.