ISN'T HAWAI`I PART OF THE U.S.? - Find Out...
Ehu Kekahu Cardwell 10:05am Sep 27
ISN'T HAWAI`I PART OF THE U.S.? - Find Out Here - http://FreeHawaii.Info/

Hawai`i is not a part of the United States.

The truth is the current government, the “state of Hawai`i,” is a corporate construct of the United States that resulted from a series of unlawful acts stemming from the 1893 unlawful takeover of the recognized, peaceful, civil government of the Hawaiian Kingdom.

The government of the United States has twice officially acknowledged (in 1893 and again in 1993) that its participation in the takeover of a friendly, neutral nation was an unprovoked unlawful act of aggression.
Suppose someone stole your car, forged documents and sold it to someone else. Does that new “owner” own the car? Suppose the new “owner” gave it to someone else. Does that new “owner” own the car?

Now suppose the original thief confesses to the crime of how he unlawfully obtained (stole) the car. Who owns the car now? Is it the person most recently in possession of the car, or you, the person from whom it was initially stolen?

Of course, according to common sense and common law, the answer is - you. Since you never gave your consent, the title of the car never lawfully changed hands to anyone else.

You are still the lawful owner.

****************************************also, importantly................
Premeditation is a documented reason for the U.S. /U.S.A. support in taking over the Hawaiian Islands in 1893

premeditation n. planning, plotting or deliberating before doing something. Premeditation is an element in first degree murder and shows intent to commit that crime. (See: malice aforethought,murderfirst degree murder)

Copyright © 1981-2005 by Gerald N. Hill and Kathleen T. Hill . All Right reserved.

premeditation noun advance planning, deliberate intent, deliberate intention, design, dissinct purpose, forethoughtmachinationpraemeditatioprearrangementpreconsiderationpredeliberation,previous deliberation, previous reflection, prior determination
Associated concepts: intent
See also: conferenceconsiderationcontemplationdeliberationforethoughtgoalpredetermination

Burton's Legal Thesaurus, 4E. Copyright © 2007 by William C. Burton. Used with permission of The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.

PREMEDITATION. A design formed to commit a crime or to do some other thing before it is done. 
     2. Premeditation differs essentially from will, which constitutes the crime, because it supposes besides an actual will, a deliberation and a continued persistence which indicate more perversity. The preparation of arms or other instruments required for the execution of the crime, are indications of a premeditation, but are not absolute proof of it, as these preparations may have been intended for other purposes, and then suddenly changed to the performance of the criminal act. Murder by poisoning must of necessity be done with premeditation. See Aforethought; Murder.

A Law Dictionary, Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States. By John Bouvier. Published 1856.

**************************************************Kamehameha's descendants/heirs exists recognizing that the 1849 Treaty with the United States of America continues --- a Perpetual Treaty which locks in the 1849 U.S. Constitution
See:  

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –