English is the binding language?

"Hawaii Revised Statutes (HRS) § 1-13 (1993) states: Official languages. English and Hawaiian are the official languages of Hawaii. Whenever there is found to exist any radical and irreconcilable difference between the English and Hawaiian version of any of the laws of the State, the English version shall be held binding. Hawaiian shall not be required for public acts and transactions." English is a demotion of the intelligent Hawaiian language. English is a hob nob of many different languages, not even a language of it's own. They take a word like kanawai and tell us it means law when it means much, much, much more than the word law. They use English because then they can twist words like snakes and make the writings on a document fit their needs. And why do they need to do all of this? Why do they need to ask permission? To take us to court for Quiet Titles? Because they know, and many Kanaka's don't know, that we still hold the only lawful deeds to the lands in the whole archipelago of Ko Hawaii Pae Aina...that's right baby, all 132 islands! They hold in their hands NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH, ZERO as Mahealani Ventura-Oliver puts it. And to top it off, they lure us into our BANK and call it the Circuit Court where we have to go and "fight" for our land. Do not step into a court. It is merely the Hawaiian Postal Savings Bank. A bank can only hire tellers. Tellers cannot issue warrant of arrest. They have no jurisdiction over Kanaka Maoli, unless your ancestor became a Republic of Hawaii citizen because the Organic Act pertains to only Republic of Hawaii Citizens. I'm through fighting baby, here's my paperwork, get out! Get off my land!!! Squatters!!!

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –