SINCE MAOLI WORLD GET OVER ONE THOUSAND MEMBERS, AND SEEMS TO BE AMAZINGLY CREATIVE PRODUCTIVE AND CONSTRUCTIVE FOR DA HAWAIIAN PEPOz ON HEA, WE CAN SHOW OUR ABILITY TO ACHIEVE SELF SUSTENANCE AND MAINTAIN A MICRO COSMIC HAWAIIAN NATION IN A BUBBLE CALLED MAOLI WORLD. SO MAYBE INSTEAD OF LETTING IT COME AND GO, EVERY ONE CAN PASS ONE POHAKU IN A CHAIN OF KANAKA TO BRADDAH IKAIKs WHO STARTED DIS. AND HO'OMANA OUR INDEPENDANT VOICES. EVERYBODY GIVE DOLLAH, AND PROVE US HAWAIIANS CAN SELF SUSTAIN AND ALL WORK TOGETHER TO KEEP EACH ODDAHs LOAD LIGHT. EH, PULL U GUYS, HUP HO! DA CANOE GOING SINK.

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dats A True Story,
      Hopefully Kuleana Kick In my Braddah.
  • One more cool thing -- buy an ad! I did for the GMO kalo hearing (ok, I admit Ikaika was nice enough to make it for me), but it's a pretty good deal for $18.95 for a week (I told him he should make it $18.93 or maybe $18.98...but maybe that's not funny...), even if you gotta throw something together yourself. Could be for anything. Great advertising, and talk about a good target audience! Anyways, just a thought. Aloha, L.
    • tru, i would if i wasn't still pinching pennies for bear nessecity survival bills, but i'm sure get odda folks moa well off den lil old me.

AD VErTiz

Why , how come OHA no Pay Da Bills on hea, Too radical?

It probably goes against there agenda, Right.
      • ~Ae, dat is so funny Aiks...`aka`aka! but good idea on the advertising. Thanks for the input on keeping maoliworld afloat...Laulani. Just got 400.00 more to go.

Dat was very funny about OHA...`aka`aka `aka!

HUP! HO!

Imua ka wa`a...
  • `Ae, I also feel it is a good cause to contribute to. I made a 25.00 contribution. It's hard to pay $1.00 on a credit card...:)

Mahalo, I agree..It is productive and constructive and reminds us that the Hawaiian nation is alive and well.

Aloha,

Momi
    • True hard for make just one dollar donation with crdit card, i guess only through bank account to paypal can do dat.
      I not good at math but if 100 people put 5$ den its all good cuz only get about 500$ more to go.
      or if 50 people put 10$ can can, or if everybody throw inbetween 25 and 5 dollars bugga be OK soon.
      I know choke youth on here not going have bank accounts and credit card so I guess its up to us other guys to pull through for us and for dem, the rising Opio.
      • Maybe Ikaika should consider hip maoli world shirts for sale to get the younger ones to kokua and get something for it too. I would buy and wear a maoli world tank top...but I know it is probably labor intensive to sell shirts, caps, hair bands etc......hmmm...maybe this might be something he might want to consider later...I wonder how long the $1,000. runs the site for.
        • Wow u read our mind, I was just talking to him about that yesterday. Yeh I'm not sure how long the 1,000 keeps it going. Yeh , I think a maoli world line would be one solid expression of this emerging creative force of Kanaka Style in 2008.
  • Absolutely! i just sent ten and it was pretty painless! this is a great site everyone so lets all kokua and send a little something to keep this place going :)
This reply was deleted.