FYI - JUST AN UPDATE, ME KA MAHALO IA KAKOU!!! SUNDAY 10:30 AM TO 2PM: CAMERON CENTER, NEIGHBORHOOD PLACE IN WAILUKU, ME AINA AWAKEA, Study Group and Discussion forum. All are welcome, the subject matter will be: review of mahele economics and introduction to personal jurisdiction and bond processes. Kokua kala. We are closed (we don't have appointments) on Mondays and Fridays, technically and Saturdays are usually reserved for sister island families. Please call to reserve a time to kukamalu at 243-2224. We answer phones if we are in. ;-) WEDNESDAY 5:30 PM TO 6:30PM - hui kamailio ma ka manaleo a manaike, in the Offices in Wailuku, every Wednesday until notified. All welcome!! See address below. Kokua kala. Gain a deeper comprehension of olelo and meanings of terms. WEDNESDAY 6:30 PM TO 7:30 PM - Hula Lite Auwana, at the Offices in Wailuku meeting room area, every Wednesday until notified. All welcome too!! See address below. Kokua kala. Work out and get moving! Opio to elemakule, welina mai. THURSDAY 5:30 PM TO 6:30 PM - First time speakers : Hawaii-an Language Class for beginners, every Thursday in the Wailuku Offices, until notified of a break. Class will develop through end of the year. The contribution mea kokua is only 30 dala a month per student to the Instructor and materials/ workbook provided for students (haumana). All welcome!!! (opio to elemakule). See address below. OFF ISLAND PRESENTATION: Friday and Saturday, April 25 and 26th: Presentation in Kona, Hawaii. Please contact Pohaikalani Kirkland at 808-345-3148 or 808-883-8781 to register and to get more information. Location is Lai Opua Hawaiian Homes Community Center. (NO STUDY GROUP CLASSES ON APRIL 27) - ke hoomaha kakou! me ka haahaa, The Registry of Ko Hawaii Pae Aina within the de jure Royal Patented Domain c/o: 400 Hookahi St. C-206 Wailuku Maui, Ko Hawaii Pae Aina [USPZExempt96793] UPU (808) 243-2224 (808) 243-2234 fax kukamalu, appointments only, mahalo. E-mail us: kohawaiipaeaina@yahoo.com Check out our website: http://kohawaiipaeaina.net

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Aloha,

Thankyou for your information.

Luahine
This reply was deleted.