Aloha ia katou, This is a friendly reminder for na haumana aina and friends; this Sunday at 10:30AM to about 2PM we are having class again This Sunday on April 6, 2008 at the Cameron Center, 95 Mahalani St. Wailuku. We have conference rooms 1 & 2, with lunch on the lanai at about 12:30 PM. The subject matter will be the National Economics and Infrastructure (review) and Introduction on How to Apply it. Freedom is a human need and soverign gift, we share with one another in this nation, in this world and within the whole universe. We thank you for your gifts that provide us with the means to offer the classes and assistance. NOTE: a power point presentation will be given, and seating is limited. We will also have koe nae title deeds to share with those who request them at the halawai no Molokai, Maui, Oahu a me Kauai. There is some instruction from the BOC we will go over, mahalo. The next class will be review on those subjects (April 13 & 20th). Also, we are going to KONA, on April 25 - evening presentation and April 26 - day workstudy until about 4PM, at Lai Opua, Kealakehe Community Center. See the website for class details and contact information. We will not have class on Sunday April 27th, so we will begin again in May with e mail / website notices. Mahalo aku makou ia oukou, me ka haahaa, The Registry of Ko Hawaii Pae Aina within the de jure Royal Patented Domain c/o: 400 Hookahi St. C-206 Wailuku Maui, Ko Hawaii Pae Aina [USPZExempt96793] UPU (808) 243-2224 (808) 243-2234 fax kukamalu, appointments only, mahalo. E-mail us: kohawaiipaeaina@yahoo.com

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –