I just received this great news! Lands that were supposed to be foreclosed on due to property taxes was removed from foreclosure sale. The parties were informed that all land located in the archipelago of Ko Hawaii Pae Aina are not subject to property taxes imposed upon us by a foreign private corporation that has no jurisdiction whatsoever in the archipelago of Ko Hawaii Pae Aina. The owners were identified as Kanaka Maoli, the original and true identity of nationals of Ko Hawaii Pae Aina. Names were kept out for privacy... "Aloha ________, I have great news; all 4 properties in south Kona was removed from the real property foreclosure tax sale. Apparently, they removed the properties minutes before commencing the sale. I spoke with the clerk this morning and they informed me that at this time; the Hawaii RP Tax Department does not plan to put the properties on sale for taxes due in the near future. Thank you so much for your help and direction in this matter. Also, I would like to attend the class this Sunday at 10:00am. Is it still on? Mahalo...L" Check kohawaiipaeaina.net for class schedules

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –