Wait! There's Hope Yet!!!

I was bouncing around in the ever vast realm of youtube and found some amazing native talent from the next generation of 'opio coming up. Seems like they got the point... wait... there's hope yet! LoL!!! Dis is one classic one... Au'rai! Ku'e!

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Replies

• Aloha mai kāua,

Please participate in the 2008-2009 Alumni Survey to help Hawaiian-Focused Charter Schools (HFCS) find out about their graduates post-high experiences. We want to know what you have been up to, understand what helped you while attending a HFCS, and see what could be improved in the school you went to, from the perspective of a graduate.

You may skip questions, but please do your best to answer ALL the items. There are no "right" or "wrong" answers, so please take your time. This survey may take up to 30 minutes. You can find the survey at this link:
    Click Here to take survey

We are happy to offer raffle drawing prizes to alumni participants who complete this survey:
    One Grand Prize Winner: New 120 GB Apple iPod!!!
    First Runner-Up: $50 Gift Card to iTunes!
    Second Runner-Up: $25 Gift Card to iTunes!
    Third Runner-Up: $25 Gift Card to iTunes!
    Fourth Runner-Up: $15 Gift Card to iTunes!
    (Winners will be drawn at random in August 2009).

A Focus Group related to this survey will be held later this year with the Kamehameha Schools. Please include your name and contact information if you'd be interested in the raffle or focus group. Your name will be used separately from your data, keeping your specific answers anonymous.

PLEASE forward this message on to graduates from the following schools:
    Hakipu‘u Learning Center PCS
    Hālau Kū Māna NCPCS
    Hālau Lōkahi NCPCS
    Kanu o ka ‘Āina NCPCS
    Ke Ana La‘ahana PCS
    Ke Kula Ni‘ihau o Kekaha Learning Center A Laboratory PCS
    Ke Kula ‘o Samuel M. Kamakau Laboratory PCS
    Kua ‘o ka Lā PCS
    Kula Aupuni Ni‘ihau a Kahelelani Aloha NCPCS

Mahalo for your thoughtful participation that will help the HFCS's with information gathering and the educating of future 'ōpio!

Me ka ʻoiaʻiʻo
    naʻu Kealoha Fox
    (kefox@ksbe.edu)
  • OH yeah? Right on...i came across it and had to bust laugh watching these kids. I think some of them are at Halau Lokahi...they look familiar, but younger...ha ha...thanks for replying shoots.

Hale Mawae
    Eo Lono!
    • yes some are from Halau Lokahi, my son Kealaula was there and helped with their project and this Video.
  • This was done a few years back up in hilo with Na Pua No'eau.
This reply was deleted.