The Liko A'e Native Hawaiian Scholarship Program will open applications on www.likoae.org
, March 15th, 2010.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Be Hawaiian, defined as a descendent of the aboriginal inhabitants of the Hawaiian Islands prior to 1778, as evidenced by original, certified birth records.
2. Be a United States citizen
3. Have a high school diploma (or its equivalent)
4. Be enrolled in or accepted to attend, either full-time or half time, an accredited two- or four-year degree-granting institution of higher education in Hawaii or the continental US.
5. Demonstrate financial need through submission of the 2009-2010 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
6. Using the 4.0 GPA scale, you attained a minimum grade point average of at least 2.0 for undergraduates or 3.0 for graduate students as evidenced by you most recent official transcript.
Liko A’e awards Academic Merit (Stipend) and Financial Need (Scholarship), to any Part and Full time status students, enrolled in State and Continental U.S. Institutions.
You can find more information on www.likoae.org
, don't delay... apply on March 15th, 2010.