- Because today Native Hawaiians are at a criical juncture to survive as a people.
- Because for foreign business interests it's a matter of profit and loss. For Native Hawaiians it's a matter of life and death.
- Because we seek to protect our natural resources.
- Because while Native Hawaiian families are struggling to survive, their water is being shipped to the other side of the island so that housing and resorts can be built by rich foreigners.
- Because it is our national inheritance - never given away by either native treaty or by native vote.
You need to be a member of Maoliworld to add comments!