There are so many resources out there - here in Hawaii - and over in America - who know this war is not pono - is HEWA - and they are willing and able to help our soldiers. If anyone needs help trying to keep a soldier from deployment - please contact me. I will share all the information and contacts here in Hawaii (Mahalo to my dear Terry and my two bothers-in-arms, Pono and Kamuela, and too many to name - loving friends who helped me) and also in America. It is hard for our people not to care - so the military uses their hearts - their loving, caring hearts to send them into a war zone making them think they are going to free and protect children. When they get there - it is another story. The military needs "bodies" - take Bush! take Cheney! take Condi-girl! take their kids! Leave ours alone! Aiya - I can go on and on - but I leave you with this. Human life is more important than anything - lies, money, oil, profiteering, corporations - so we have to fight to preserve life - especially those we love - sometimes even strangers who have no one - and this mission is possible! We just have to FIGHT for them.

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My heart goes out to all of the soldiers, especially our warriors and their families. These past few years I have felt such a strain because of the wrongs that are carried out in our names and in the name of freedom, democracy, and justice. And it's hard for me not to feel disdain for them just for being part of an organization that inflicts death and suffering to many innocent people and perpetuating the craziness going on everywhere. An organization that has been illegally occupying my home, destroying it and our people. It's caused me such grief knowing that they are being used and to know how they'll be treated when they come back home. For what!? For who!? It's the fat cat that wins out in the end. So yes, I fight to preserve life and when they come home I will keep on fighting for them. Aloha.
  • Aloha anake i agree reasons for going don't add up but we shouldn't be there for to long more. But i came to the thought of who else will try to bathe their flag in the makani ie (THE TERRORIST) . Some of us koa has chose the responsiblility to watch the sides and the behind in the mean time. My ohana didn't like the idea i was going but respected the reasons and in that became proud for keeping the safety of the islands under two flags for decades like many kanaka maoli like me past present and future. In the mean time you help remind the need for us to not be there mahalo.
    • Oh sweetie - are you in Iraq? I am not against our soldiers - our warriors - you know, my prayers for safety for all are constant. I just want our future - you folks - HOME. I'm furious about the lies of the administration - so many - and manipulation - from long time ago until now. So you take care and God speed.
This reply was deleted.