Welcome!

I have created this group to introduce you to a great opportunity. If you are interested in getting healthy and at the same time making some extra money, this is for you. If you are interested in putting a whole lot of money in your pocket you need to find out more info from me. Do you know anyone with diabetes, high blood pressure or needs to lose some weight? This product can help with all of that and give you more energy. If you are interested message me here and I can point you in the right directions. This product is already making a whole lot of hawaiians rich! It is new to the islands and we have so many hawaiian involved and helping each other to put a whole lot of cash in their pockets! Want to join us?! Leave me a message. Let me know which part of the island you are on and also which island. I will give you info to go find out how you can do it too! Thank you for your interest! Haunani

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Aloha Haunani,

My name is Beverly Amaral and I am a Realtor in Hawaii Kai but live in kaneohe. May i please have more information on Bhip? sounds good, but I always want to check out the item/product thoroughly. You may contact me thru my email: ikuaaloha@yahoo.com
This reply was deleted.