The Whole Bag of Poi

Hawaiians can relate to the whole bag of poi...the way we look at life. History books don't tell the whole truth...teacher's don't tell the whole true...preachers lie and don't tell the whole truth, politicians and misleaders never tell the truth and attorney's worse of them all never ever tells the truth. The Whole Bag of Poi speaks to telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God! IT speaks to issues most people don't want to talk about because it's too hard to fathom or concerns that we should, as Hawaiians look at them and see how we can resolve these concerns with real live people and turn their lives around with God, a little more informaton and where to get that information. The Whole Bag Of Poi started out as a video program we created at the Olelo station as producers and editors. Now, we are taking it to another level and hope you will enjoy our pictures, videos, stories, calendar of events and community meetings of importance to all Hawaiians. Thanks to Ikaika we are able to move ahead and get out the information and any questions anyone may have, they can write to me at this site and I will get back to you.

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –