http://www.neilabercrombie.com/index.php/blog/my_word_is_trust/

Neil Abercrombie comments on Trust and yet he so far has failed to explain how the State has the right to sell our trusts or the "Crown Lands"  The question of who owns the Crown lands is answered in the question and we know that full Hawaiian beneficial rights will in the future, be fully restored.

So please go to his Facebook page and ask him should Hawaiian nationals "Trust" him.

He doesn't think we are alive so let him know we exist.

Long live the Hawaiian Nation and its kingdom and beloved people.

Mahalo hui

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#!/NeilForHawaii

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I found the people who are campaigning for Neil in Waianae will check this organization out to discuss the need to have hearings in Hawaii for the Akaka Bill.

Would like to keep the communication lines open as the governor's race nears on the Akaka Bill.
  • Okay Kai Landow,

Open the invite again for Independence for Hawaiian Nation and its kingdom and beloved people, time is of the essence.
  • please watch videos for a chance to win prizes and contest
    clik on advertisers links to win
    not responsible for contest rules or game play

email me at merchantmansmith@gmail.com
    www.facebook.com/Amani Smith
    www.facebook.com/Sufferahsmusic
    www.twitter.com/Sufferahsmusic
    www.hotlinemastering.com <~~ visit for the best mastering prices in the world
    from arguably one of the worlds best mastering engineers SONIN
  • Kai,

Neil is a personal friend of mine, and the issue I see on your string is not the Akaka bill, but a line of shit to 'enforcement'. I believe what you are saying is true about the need to talk to Neil, the issue too from my view is 'oppressive enforcment' Mufi or Neil 'talk story' about Independence.

I don't know how to arrive to status at this time with 'Independence' which is in my view the only talk story I want with Neil.

The 'Breach of Trust' was a temporay brick we "Ho Ala Kanawai" the opposing group for OHA (COHO) in the 1974 through into the mix at least until we got to this point of contention.

Keep up with the discussion the shiftting of enforcement is on the rise with DLNR and you have the biggest connectors on your string. Talking story with Neil is one thing changing the minds of the Demo/Dumbs are a different story. I've had my way with Neil before, but I don't know about this one. My connection is 'independence' and I'm going to keep that open with everything I have which isn't much at this point.

The Freedom of Religion access, Same sex marriages, and Gathering rights all fronts are sucking the shit out of me right now, freaken Hollywood Vampires. In the mean time, just talking story with Alika Silva on the return of our Na Kupuna Iwi is what's keeping me sane. I was at the Birthing Place in Wahiawa yesterday with Alika to prepare for tomorrows summerworld solstice.

Thank you for chancing this string of sotrts. I will try!
    • I disagree with the idea that the issues are irrelevant to the Akaka Bill. Those lands are tied into the negotiations within the bill. This is like musical chairs and learning to chase one's tail as a diversion. Ululani is correct in thinking that Neil already did his damage in the U.S. House and will push the bill to pass, which we don't want or need. The bill will cloud the issue of the lands and be up for negotiations to further obfuscate the facts while playing with the property of the Kingdom. It will be harder for the hostile occupiers to give up and return those lands. It's like when buyers buy fenced/stolen property and have to return it to the lawful owners. No one likes to feel that they've been taken.

I don't think Neil will be open to de-occupation as it will be ruinous to his career; the same as Mufi; or even Aiona. This interferes with their political careers and income and the prestige that goes along with it.

I was born a little over a mile away from Kukaniloko and grew up around that area. AAAAhh! the memories. Even as young as I was; I knew that place was very significant. Much to reminisce on.

Love you all,

Tane
      • Aloha Tane

As usual all that you say is true and yet I think there are other truths. One of those is that a main weapon of the occupiers is to ignore, marginalize and propagandize against the Hawaiian nation and its people.

Everything is fine in paradise! OK so engagement with those trying to operate the Hawaiian Kingdom and seek to run the fake state has its useful outcomes. I suggesting we dont give in to being marginalized and we make ourselves known to them.

Look, he felt compelled to respond and had to avoid answering the question and so as Abercrombies aids read this post they learn we are thoughtful determined people. So also does the people who read his facebook page.

Lets face it sooner of later we are going to have to have a direct dialogue with this pirate administration, particularly when we remove them as "Trustee"

Then we'll see the panic, so let us be known to each other with a little Aloha and be the professional side of the table.

Love you too, Tane
    • My aloha to Uncle Tom Lenchenko

I do not see this as the most important action of independence, but all things that help I will try.

Kai
  • ALOHA Kaua, e Braddah Kai, I'm always enjoy your comments. Keep them coming and more often. Especailly now that the State of Hawaiian Elections are in Bloom. Long Live The Hawaiian Kingdom, o Pomai, HPACH
    • THIS IS HIS RESPONSE. I DID REPLY AND ASK HIM TO ACTUALLY ADDRESS THE QUESTION

Neil Abercrombie

Aloha Kai, Kamuela, and Shawna: I have always believed that Hawaiians should control their own destiny, and that includes controlling the land and money being held in trust. When Hawaii v. OHA was decided last year by the U.S. Supreme Court, I opposed the state's position. I joined with Senators Inouye and Akaka and Rep. Hirono and filed a ... See Moreamicus curiae brief to dispute the state's argument that the Apology Resolution was "simply an apology." That is also why I support the Akaka bill, because it will create a framework for Hawaiians to control the resources to determine their future.
      • Aloha kaua e Kai.

Neil Abercrombie already lied about Hawaiians

http://akaka.senate.gov/upload/Feb-22-2010-NHGRA-final.pdf

stating that the Hawaiian archipelago is part of the United States. It is not part of the United States and it's never been a part of the United States.

He also already voted for the Akaka Bill in the House on February 23, 2010

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2010/roll059.xml

so whatever he says in video or in hard copy is irrelevant at this point. He's done damage and e kala mai but he lies about Hawaiians. He is a liar. What does one expect from a liar? A thief who is trying to reorganize the land thus the titles and royal patents of Hawaiians and their legal heirs? One can't get the truth out of one who lies.

You get more lies from the liar so why would one try to reason with him? He's made himself clear. IMHO the best way to remove his power and control is to remove him from office. He voted for the Akaka Bill. It's time for those Hawaiians who *do* vote in American elections to remove his ass from that chair. They can do it too. Send that message that we are not going to take his crap anymore.

E malama pono.

P.S. He has people watching what they write about him. He is *that* powerful. It's time to strip him of that power because frankly... I don't want to listen to or read his bullshit anymore.
This reply was deleted.