Wednesday, 9 November 2011 Mauna Kea Hui notice!

My cousin Ku sent me this notice.  We should all support this effort.  The U.S. is violating the law of occupation and the law of neutrality.  NASA's presence there at Mauna Kea is a violation of the law of neutrality and the law of annexation and the law of occupation.  

Since there is no treaty of annexation since the unlawful submission of annexation twice failed and rejected by the U.S. Congress for a lack of 2/3rds majority vote,  the Kingdom still exists albeit under the U.S. belligerent occupation.   It's a continued violation of our rights as an equal nation to other recognized countries which includes the U.S.A.   The laws of the Kingdom still apply.  Defend your right as a subject of the Kingdom of Hawaii.

Notice:  

Aloha,

The Mauna Kea Hui [not a formal organization - Mauna Kea Anaina Hou (Kealoha Pisciotta), Royal Order of Kamehameha I (Paul Neves), Sierra Club (Debbie Ward), KAHEA and ku ching] wants you to know that on Wednesday, November  9, at the Judiciary Building (Ali'iolani Hale - the one that has Kamehameha statue in front of), in Honolulu, at 9 a.m., in the so-called "State of Hawaii" Intermediate Court of Appeals - Attorney Marti Townsend of KAHEA will be representing us in oral argument against BLNR and UH Institute of Astronomy regarding the Mauna Kea Comprehensive Management Plan.  This is an appeal of a Circuit Court of Appeals appeal. 
So if you've been chomping at the bit to support Mauna Kea - this is your chance.  Tell your friends about it - and bring 'em with you. 
Mahalo nui.  Onipa'a!
ku ching
NO ALOHA for APEC as it violates the same laws.  It's perverted capitalism running amuck which believes in the doctrines of Manifest Destiny created by the Christian religions as proclaimed by the Papal Bulls.

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –