Respondents.

)))))))))))))

CIV. NO. 11-00702 JMS/RLP

ORDER DISMISSING COMPLAINT

ORDER DISMISSING COMPLAINT

I. INTRODUCTION

On November 18, 2011, Plaintiff Alfred Napahuelua Spinney, as

“Kanaka-Hawaiian subject and Prime Minister for the government of the Kingdom

of the Hawaiian Islands,” (“Plaintiff”) filed a “Petition Under 28 U.S.C. § 2241 for

a Petition of Writ of Habeas Corpus” seeking the release of three minor children

from the State of Hawaii, Catholic Charities Hawaii, and various individuals

(“Defendants”). Plaintiff asserts that these three minors were unlawfully removed

under the pretense that they needed protection from their father, David Kaawa IV.

Plaintiff asserts that Defendants are “engaging in a conspiracy to alienate the []

Case 1:11-cv-00702-JMS-RLP Document 4 Filed 11/28/11 Page 1 of 8 PageID #: 19

children from their father, their family, the country of their birth, their culture and

their ethnicity,” which constitutes “GENOCIDE against the Hawaiian people

. . . .”

Although titled as a Writ of Habeas Corpus, neither Plaintiff nor any

of the minor children he seeks release of are “in custody” such that 28 U.S.C.

§ 2241 does not apply. See Cucalon v. Rice, 317 Fed. Appx. 602, 603 (9th Cir.

2008) (“We lack habeas corpus jurisdiction because [the mother] and her children

are not ‘in custody’ as required by 28 U.S.C. § 2241.”). In any event, upon sua

sponte review, the court DISMISSES the Complaint without leave to amend.

II. STANDARD OF REVIEW

Because Plaintiff is proceeding pro se, the court liberally construes his

pleadings. See Eldridge v. Block, 832 F.2d 1132, 1137 (9th Cir. 1987) (“The

Supreme Court has instructed the federal courts to liberally construe the ‘inartful

pleading’ of pro se litigants.”) (citing Boag v. MacDougall, 454 U.S. 364, 365

(1982) (per curiam)). The court also recognizes that “[u]nless it is absolutely clear

that no amendment can cure the defect . . . a pro se litigant is entitled to notice of

the complaint’s deficiencies and an opportunity to amend prior to dismissal of the

action.” Lucas v. Dep’t of Corr., 66 F.3d 245, 248 (9th Cir. 1995).

Case 1:11-cv-00702-JMS-RLP Document 4 Filed 11/28/11 Page 2 of 8 PageID #: 20

Nevertheless, the court may dismiss a complaint pursuant to Federal

Rule of Civil Procedure 12(b)(6) on its own motion. See Omar v. Sea-Land Serv.,

Inc., 813 F.2d 986, 991 (9th Cir. 1987) (“A trial court may dismiss a claim sua

sponte under [Rule] 12(b)(6). Such a dismissal may be made without notice where

the claimant cannot possibly win relief.”); Ricotta v. California, 4 F. Supp. 2d 961,

968 n.7 (S.D. Cal. 1998) (“The Court can dismiss a claim sua sponte for a

Defendant who has not filed a motion to dismiss under Fed. R. Civ. P. 12(b)(6).”).

Additionally, a complaint that is “obviously frivolous” does not confer federal

subject matter jurisdiction and may be dismissed sua sponte. Franklin v. Murphy,

745 F.2d 1221, 1227 n.6 (9th Cir. 1984); see also Fed. R. Civ. P. 12(h)(3); Grupo

Dataflux v. Atlas Global Grp., L.P., 541 U.S. 567, 593 (2004) (“[I]t is the

obligation of both district court and counsel to be alert to jurisdictional

requirements.”).

“To survive a motion to dismiss [pursuant to Rule 12(b)(6)], a

complaint must contain sufficient factual matter, accepted as true, to ‘state a claim

to relief that is plausible on its face.’” Ashcroft v. Iqbal, 129 S. Ct. 1937, 1949

(2009) (quoting Bell Atlantic Corp. v. Twombly, 550 U.S. 544, 570 (2007)); see

also Weber v. Dep’t of Veterans Affairs, 521 F.3d 1061, 1065 (9th Cir. 2008). This

tenet -- that the court must accept as true all of the allegations contained in the

Case 1:11-cv-00702-JMS-RLP Document 4 Filed 11/28/11 Page 3 of 8 PageID #: 21

complaint -- “is inapplicable to legal conclusions.” Iqbal, 129 S. Ct. at 1949.

Accordingly, “[t]hreadbare recitals of the elements of a cause of action, supported

by mere conclusory statements, do not suffice.” Id. (citing Twombly, 550 U.S. at

555). Rather, “[a] claim has facial plausibility when the plaintiff pleads factual

content that allows the court to draw the reasonable inference that the defendant is

liable for the misconduct alleged.” Id. at 1949 (citing Twombly, 550 U.S. at 556).

Factual allegations that only permit the court to infer “the mere possibility of

misconduct” do not show that the pleader is entitled to relief as required by Rule 8.

Id. at 1950.

The court may also dismiss a complaint sua sponte for failure to

comply with Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 8. Rule 8 mandates that a complaint

include a “short and plain statement of the claim,” Fed. R. Civ. P. 8(a)(2), and that

“each allegation must be simple, concise, and direct.” Fed. R. Civ. P. 8(d)(1). A

complaint that is so confusing that its “‘true substance, if any, is well disguised’”

does not satisfy Rule 8. Hearns v. San Bernardino Police Dep’t, 530 F.3d 1124,

1131 (9th Cir. 2008) (quoting Gillibeau v. City of Richmond, 417 F.2d 426, 431

(9th Cir. 1969)); see also McHenry v. Renne, 84 F.3d 1172, 1180 (9th Cir. 1996)

(“Something labeled a complaint but written . . . prolix in evidentiary detail, yet

Case 1:11-cv-00702-JMS-RLP Document 4 Filed 11/28/11 Page 4 of 8 PageID #: 22

without simplicity, conciseness and clarity as to whom plaintiffs are suing for what

wrongs, fails to perform the essential functions of a complaint.”).

Put differently, a district court may dismiss a complaint for failure to

comply with Rule 8 where the complaint fails to provide defendants with fair

notice of the wrongs they have allegedly committed. See McHenry, 84 F.3d at

1178-80 (affirming dismissal of complaint where “one cannot determine from the

complaint who is being sued, for what relief, and on what theory, with enough

detail to guide discovery”); cf. Mendiondo v. Centinela Hosp. Med. Ctr., 521 F.3d

1097, 1105 n.4 (9th Cir. 2008) (finding dismissal under Rule 8 was in error where

“the complaint provide[d] fair notice of the wrongs allegedly committed by

defendants and [did] not qualify as overly verbose, confusing, or rambling”). Rule

8 requires more than “the-defendant-unlawfully-harmed-me accusation[s]” and “[a]

pleading that offers labels and conclusions or a formulaic recitation of the elements

of a cause of action will not do.” Iqbal, 129 S. Ct. at 1949 (citations and

quotations omitted). “The propriety of dismissal for failure to comply with Rule 8

does not depend on whether the complaint is wholly without merit.” McHenry, 84

F.3d at 1179.

///

///

Case 1:11-cv-00702-JMS-RLP Document 4 Filed 11/28/11 Page 5 of 8 PageID #: 23

III. DISCUSSION

Plaintiff, as Prime Minister of the “Kingdom of Hawaii,” seeks release

of three minor children that were apparently taken from the custody of their father

and are allegedly being detained unlawfully by Defendants. Plaintiff asserts that

these children are citizens of the Kingdom of the Hawaiian Islands, and that their

removal constitutes genocide as defined by 18 U.S.C. § 1091(6).

First, the court rejects out of hand Plaintiff’s assertions suggesting that

the “Kingdom of Hawaii” is a separate legal entity from the United State, and that

the State of Hawaii commits “genocide” by taking children into protective services.

There is no legally cognizable Kingdom of Hawaii; the State of Hawaii is a part of

the United States; and Hawaii state custody of children is not “genocide.”

Second, this court appears to lack jurisdiction over the Complaint --

both Plaintiff and Defendants appear to be citizens of the State of Hawaii and no

federal question appears to be presented.

Third, even if Plaintiff presents a Constitutional claim, it fails. After

stripping away the nonsensical allegations from the Complaint, the court is left

with the basic allegations that Defendants took three minor children into custody in

violation of David Kaawa IV’s parental rights. Although Plaintiff did not provide

any details regarding precisely how David Kaawa IV’s parental rights were

Case 1:11-cv-00702-JMS-RLP Document 4 Filed 11/28/11 Page 6 of 8 PageID #: 24

allegedly violated (or why Plaintiff has standing to object to any violation of

Kaawa’s rights), the court does not have subject matter jurisdiction over such

issues -- the court may not issue child custody decrees, see Ankenbrandt v.

Richards, 504 U.S. 689, 703 (1992) (holding that the domestic relations exception

to federal subject matter jurisdiction “divests the federal courts of power to issue

divorce, alimony and child custody decrees”); nor may it may review state court

child custody proceedings. See Hanson v. Firmat, 272 Fed. Appx. 571, 572 (9th

Cir. 2008) (affirming dismissal of claims asserting due process violations in child

custody proceedings due to lack of subject matter jurisdiction based on the Rooker-

Feldman doctrine); Watkins v. Proulx, 235 Fed. Appx. 678, 679 (9th Cir. 2007)

(“The district court properly concluded that it lacked subject matter jurisdiction

pursuant to the Rooker-Feldman doctrine because Watkins’ action amounted to a

de facto appeal of a state court child custody order.” (citing Exxon Mobil Corp. v.

Saudi Basic Indus. Corp., 544 U.S. 280, 284 (2005) (Rooker-Feldman bars

“state-court losers complaining of injuries caused by state-court judgments

rendered before the district court proceedings commenced” from asking district

courts to review and reject those judgments.)).

The court therefore DISMISSES Plaintiff’s Complaint. Because any

amendment would be futile, this dismissal is without leave to amend.

Case 1:11-cv-00702-JMS-RLP Document 4 Filed 11/28/11 Page 7 of 8 PageID #: 25

IV. CONCLUSION

For the reasons stated above, the court DISMISSES the Complaint.

The Clerk of Court is directed to close the case file.

IT IS SO ORDERED.

DATED: Honolulu, Hawaii, November 28, 2011.

/_s_/ _J_. _M_i_c_h_a_e_l _S_e_a_b_ri_g_h_t__________

J. Michael Seabright

United States District Judge

Spinney v. State of Hawaii et al., Civ. No. 11-00702 JMS/RLP; Order Dismissing Complaint

Case 1:11-cv-00702-JMS-RLP Document 4 Filed 11/28/11 Page 8 of 8 PageID #: 26

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• amelia gora is a a'ama crab syndrome system mind mentality..scary...she goes off ..with no understanding

that is why oahu people is confused and off based.....need to address and end this kind of crab system

not good for our next future generations that is coming...especially on our Kingdom of Maui Nui.......please learn from this individual.....i am so glad she (amelia gora) is from oahu...please oahu leaders keep her there...thank you

i can imagine...honolulu police dept...and poor thing (hawaii ko pae aina).....and i can just imagine her ohana nation??????...... personally dealing with this lady (amelia gora)....she just one pure harassment case.....she is an human accident...waiting to happen?????..very careless~~~in her uniting her royalships, hummm????

i hope this is all recorded and documented for evidence later...just in case we may need it in our near future....smiles...da princess of Loko O Mokuhinia...da Royal Capital of our Hawaiian Kingdom Government~~~ 

• Terrorist Aquino documented again..........

Message sent to hpd/Honolulu Police Department, et. als. few seconds ago, 12/9/2011:

Re: Valerie Aquino - for the records:  documenting reminder about a genocide activist and terrorist - genocide activities file from Amelia Gora ---Happy Holidays....

• Remembering what you said...........documented....

Long Live The Hawaiian Kingdom, o Pomaiokalani, Hawaiian Kingdom National Royalist 1993

• copy fast............removing good posts NOW!

you know everything so you don't need NOTHING!

• wow...that amellia can yao...ya0....big nui laughs

i love it...smiles....that demon exposes itself

so easy to identify...da demons in disquise, hummm?????

da princess of Loko O Mokuhinia...La Haina da Royal Capital of our Hawaiian Kingdom Government~~~

• enjoy this pic of the one you hated..........you documented terrorist...........Pomai told me about you.....

Remembering him, a true fighter.......

Long Live The Hawaiian Kingdom, o Pomaiokalani, Hawaiian Kingdom National Royalist 1993

• Remembering what you said.....documented you as a terrorist.........Remembering Pomai............

•  

Reminding All About the : Two Hewa Hipa Recorded for All to See ---- Documenting Genocide Activists Who Also Made DEATH THREATS to Pomai Kinney

TO:
      Monday, July 25, 2011 8:04 AM
      Greetings,

Added information for this report per Pomai Kinney: da Princess of Maui Nui also known as Valerie/Valaria Aquino did also threaten his life.

It was noted after posting to Pomai Kinney in the Chatroom of Maoliworld.com today at 7:30 a.m. approximately.

Sincerely,

Amelia Gora
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      To: "hpd@honolulu.gov" <hpd@honolulu.gov>
      Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 6:49 AM
      Subject: Re: Ko Hawaii Pae Aina/Hawaiian Kingdom Document No. 2011 - 2009 Genocide Activities File - Luwella Leonardi and Valerie Aquino from Amelia Gora, a Royal person, and as Acting Liaison of Foreign Affairs, Royal Families House of Nobles, a living, human being

2654291183?profile=original

2654288405?profile=original

Re: Ko Hawaii Pae Aina/Hawaiian Kingdom Document No. 2011 - 2009  Genocide Activities File - Luwella Leonardi and Valerie Aquino from Amelia Gora, a Royal person, and as Acting Liaison of Foreign Affairs, Royal Families House of Nobles, a living, human being
      Honolulu Police Department
      Many Interested Others
      Greetings,
      My name is Amelia Gora.  Please add the following names to the Genocide Activities File:
      Luwella Leonardi and Valarie/Valerie Aquino.

Luwella Leonardi has stated the following words with the purpose of damaging/slandering my name, my character, my good reseach, etc.
      The documented words used: "asshole", "donkey jackass", "yellow bellow coward", "low life", "sick minds", etc. against myself/my person. 
      She is all the above stated and more.
      She has also threatened Pomai Kinney's life, called him an exhorbitant amount of nasty names (on the internet and in private conversations) with the intent to defame his character, name, etc. as well. 
       "Valarie /Valerie Aquino" has made a number of statements to demean both my and Pomai Kinney's character, name, research, etc.
      She has no documented genealogies and falsely claims our Royal families as well.  Identity theft appears the motivation of both Luwella Leonardi and Valarie/Valerie Aquino.
      Both are genocide activists/corruption agents working against our genocide race; therefore needs to be recorded for evidence.  All of the comments made by them are records of genocide against our families, Queen Liliuokalani's families, Kamehameha's families, Royal Families documented.
      Their multiples of comments appear on maoliworld.com etc.
      Both claim to be descendants of Royal Families, have not the documents to prove themselves.
      Possibilities of "terrorist threatening" charges against these people will be left open due to the documented threats affecting life, properties, etc. made in the discussions at the forums on maoliworld.com 
      Further reports may be made in the event these people fail to cease and desist /refraining their toxic mentality against our families who are indeed part of Queen Liliuokalani's families documented.
      On a post, Luwella Leonardi did state:
      "To think that the audience is stupid and they are unable to see right through this is despicable!
      No it's the low life of an assimulated mind set of deviance and ignorance.  Tane is far from both of your sick minds."
       Note :
      Tane is part of our families of Queen Liliuokalani and the two genocide activists namely Luwella Leonardi and Valaria/Valarie Aquino are not part of our Royal Families.

The two Luwella Leonardi and Valerie/Valarie Aquino are modern day genocide activists perpetuating the frauds, the deceit, the lies, the criminal wrongdoings of their ancestors, etc.
      Sincerely,
      Amelia Gora
      copy(ies) to HPD/Honolulu Police Department
      interested others

Tags: ea

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Delete

Note:  Ramifications of the above can be many.............for Pomai Kinney also has an opportunity to press charges....fyi.

Message from our Families of Queen Liliuokalani, et. als...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe2x-ZeX5-Q&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5-pI5OkaGI

Delete

Department of Education

Personnel Office,

copy to Honolulu Police Department, etc.

to interested others

Greetings,

Attached find a significant complaint regarding about your employee Luwella Leonardi who continues to post slanderous material against myself, Amelia Gora and Henry Richard Kinney/Pomai Kinney.

Her conduct has been like this for several months now for me and years for Henry Richard Kinney/ Pomai Kinney.

This post by the way from Kaohi/ Luwella Leonardi is filled with hate, animosities, lies upon lies.......Mrs. Leonardi appears to be confused, mixed up individual whose interactions with Special Ed children must be reviewed.

Her thinking is certainly clouded, confused, and attacks people on the internet.

She has hundreds of postings at www.maoliworld.com available for review. 

I have saved many of the posts, have reported her (and her new supporter named Valerie/Valaria Aquino who is trying to run for Mayor on Maui).

This is her latest comment on the internet specifically Maoliworld.com which shows that she has issues or a number of issues:

"Henry and Amelia,

Are both the biggest frauds in the State of Hawaii.  And because we had very little participants in the fields as well as researchers, I tolerated their mental and at times deranged antics. 

People lie so much that they wake up believeing their lies.  I do not care for the British Flag (Hawaiian Flag), but we had to give it an up shot from the 'Hawaiian Kingdom' which is a commerce flag!  That flag was for the ships that went into harbor and a flag needed to be flown on board a ship, I believe it was China.

Besides John Waihee a Hawaiian governor was called a treasones when he raised the flag above the Palace in 1993. 

Henry was no where to be found.  Have you ever noticed the American Flag and the Hawaiian Flag?  So if one is a Veteran holding the Hawaiian Flag, what do you think the spirit flag holder is the vessel of?

That is the image I see Hawaiian Flag and the US Flag when ever it flies.  I try to see 'Liliu's' monogram on the flag that she sewed on herself and gave it to some boys scout at Kapiolani Park.  She saw these boys in the park, asked what they were doing, and came back the next day and gave it to them.

We duplicated that flag and used it in 1992, the Queen sewed her name 'Liliu' on the british flag which was given to her while she was in prison.  She tore up bits and pieces of material and created her monogram.

As for research, it is not valid unless it is sanctioned by an academic depart and professor.  It has to be objective, not slanderous.  Research takes time, money and always by academic rules, because when people publish it has to be valid and not slanderous. 

Maoliworld is a makaainana 'talk story' narrative.  One has to have identity, location and experience for ones talk becomes true.  From this stepping off point the forum becomes a comparative of 'truths', questions, to validate the focus of subject.  The collective exchange process and often times super trash, which is edited and filtered.  Unfortunately, much of the research ends up in the a cyberspace land fill. 

So I write renewable pieces that are 'presenceing' it's what hybrid cyberforums do to keep moving forward.  Fresh thinking and moving so that one does not remain in the battle zone that is rotting in reconstructive history. 

Sadly, the Federal Recognition was just a test ground for the State Recognition for all busy bodies!  The Amelia's and Henry Kinneys won their state definition.  The (A) group which is an OHA definition. 

The basic reason that both Henry and Ameilia are doing their posting in fevor is because they won!  And they want this political power base to move in their favor which is what is happening. 

The Amelia's are dime a dozen...and Dr. Haunani went up against this type of women when Subic Bay closed down. There was 50,000 children left beside the US ships that left port in 1991.   Her way of professorship is to challenge her students to not work in margins for the center.  This is difficult to do, and if you check Keanu Sai, one will see the work that is real professorship.  We were very lucky that at least one student worked deligently and produces a product that had context.  Amelia is always out of context!

The walking dead and out of context are both detriment to the Hawaiian Movement!

The 'real' challenge is here and I am not for the Act 195 and spent the last umteen years reading other people posting against the Akaka Bill and now that it is here, all I see is cartoons about the governor and his wife!  And when I posted the application, the attack turned my way, why?  Knowing how OHA was built by the candidates, the same people are building the State Recognition act 1934: to debunk the 'Rehabilitation' for one, and to operate commerce which is the brain child of the Hawaii Republic, and own and operate DHHL available lands.  The DHHL now a Trust, has two beneficiaries 50% bloodquantum and general public (Amelia and Henry Richard Kinney). 

They have to do their best hit hard and attack hard ..what's the difference ...bombing children in the middle east and attacking  my children and the iwi in the ground.  This is what the US do all the time and assimulated Hawaiians like Amelia and Henry Richard Kinney are just that people that can't see their asshole from a hole in the ground. 

Amelia claims the bullet that killed Hawaiians and with a smile!  Henry Richard Kinney uses 'pedophile' images 'Lulu' little girl and gets away with it.  Why? Pedophiler's always have female helpers!  I asked these two to stop their Cyber bulling for years--now it's an addiction problem. 

So we must post our narratives that are presencing and strive for moral  gains, our future generation are in perils at this time with the Act 195.  Why because it is the death certificate that they are asking for and our birth certificates are what DHHL uses.  We've gone from signatures on a negative, to computer, and now it's invalidation!

Act 195 will set fire to all birth certificates in Hawaii, especially ones with signatures and state seals. 

I don't have time to edit"

I did post the following to both of them as shown below:

"No one is promised a tomorrow.........only God knows...........shows your mama did not teach you the realities of life.....

a repost:

totally bent out of shape aren't you............

and Luwella Leonardi's unprofessional/non professional remarks over time is certainly an area where your EMPLOYERS, the Department of Education WOULD NOT BE TOO HAPPY ABOUT.........

there's enough evidence for a reprimand, etc.........and it seems appropriate to have them know about it too...............I was a teacher with the Department of Education........have a Bachelor's in Science - Liberal Studies emphasis in Psychology and Sociology, etc . and it's obvious that something soooo wrong is up with you people........compounded with the fact that Luwella is in contact with little ones?

you don't sound like you have had any formal education......

Keep it up because all of these ongoing posts ...........are displaying characters of both of you which should be reviewed, parts of which is being sent to the DOE.

A reprimand seems in order.

Continue your nastiness both of you because as Pomai says:

"Expose and Lay all YOUR EGGS, o dp as THEY will be Broken!"
      - posts made from the families of Queen Liliuokalani.

good bye.......

p.s. the County of Maui should also know about your activities on these forums........and don't plan to win the Mayor position any time soon........just being real ."

Submitting this formal complaint for the records.

Sincerely,

Amelia Gora

cc:  Honolulu Police Department - Genocide Activities File (see letter posted today) Additional Evidence

TO:
        Monday, July 25, 2011 8:04 AM
        Greetings,

Added information for this report per Pomai Kinney: da Princess of Maui Nui also known as Valerie/Valaria Aquino did also threaten his life.

It was noted after posting to Pomai Kinney in the Chatroom of Maoliworld.com today at 7:30 a.m. approximately.

Sincerely,

Amelia Gora
        ----- Forwarded Message -----
        Subject: Re: Ko Hawaii Pae Aina/Hawaiian Kingdom Document No. 2011 - 2009 Genocide Activities File - Luwella Leonardi and Valerie Aquino from Amelia Gora, a Royal person, and as Acting Liaison of Foreign Affairs, Royal Families House of Nobles, a living, human being

Re: Ko Hawaii Pae Aina/Hawaiian Kingdom Document No. 2011 - 2009  Genocide Activities File - Luwella Leonardi and Valerie Aquino from Amelia Gora, a Royal person, and as Acting Liaison of Foreign Affairs, Royal Families House of Nobles, a living, human being
        Many Interested Others
        Greetings,
        My name is Amelia Gora.  Please add the following names to the Genocide Activities File:

Luwella Leonardi has stated the following words with the purpose of damaging/slandering my name, my character, my good reseach, etc.
        The documented words used: "asshole", "donkey jackass", "yellow bellow coward", "low life", "sick minds", etc. against myself/my person. 
        She has also threatened Pomai Kinney's life, called him an exhorbitant amount of nasty names (on the internet and in private conversations) with the intent to defame his character, name, etc. as well. 
         "Valarie /Valerie Aquino" has made a number of statements to demean both my and Pomai Kinney's character, name, research, etc.
        She has no documented genealogies and falsely claims our Royal families as well.  Identity theft appears the motivation of both Luwella Leonardi and Valarie/Valerie Aquino.
        Both are genocide activists/corruption agents working against our genocide race; therefore needs to be recorded for evidence.  All of the comments made by them are records of genocide against our families, Queen Liliuokalani's families, Kamehameha's families, Royal Families documented.
        Both claim to be descendants of Royal Families, have not the documents to prove themselves.
        Possibilities of "terrorist threatening" charges against these people will be left open due to the documented threats affecting life, properties, etc. made in the discussions at the forums on maoliworld.com 
        Further reports may be made in the event these people fail to cease and desist /refraining their toxic mentality against our families who are indeed part of Queen Liliuokalani's families documented.
        "To think that the audience is stupid and they are unable to see right through this is despicable!
        No it's the low life of an assimulated mind set of deviance and ignorance.  Tane is far from both of your sick minds."
         Note :
        Tane is part of our families of Queen Liliuokalani and the two genocide activists namely Luwella Leonardi and Valaria/Valarie Aquino are not part of our Royal Families.

The two Luwella Leonardi and Valerie/Valarie Aquino are modern day genocide activists perpetuating the frauds, the deceit, the lies, the criminal wrongdoings of their ancestors, etc.
        Sincerely,
        Amelia Gora
        interested others
        *************************************************************************

Note:  Ramifications of the above can be many.............for Pomai Kinney also has an opportunity to press charges....fyi.

Note:  on the DOE Website, the following is shown:

....Our standards set the course, while students, families, and community fill the sails with expectation as we voyage with the treasure of bright, young minds ready to lead the way to the future.

message forwarded to many
        Delete

For the Records - sent to many - Governor Abercrombie, HPD/Honolulu Police Department, DOE/Department of Education - Personnel, etc., Mayor of Maui, and interested others:

Department of Education

Personnel Office,

copy to Honolulu Police Department, etc.

to interested others

Greetings,

Attached find a significant complaint regarding about your employee Luwella Leonardi who continues to post slanderous material against myself, Amelia Gora and Henry Richard Kinney/Pomai Kinney.

Her conduct has been like this for several months now for me and years for Henry Richard Kinney/ Pomai Kinney.

This post by the way from Kaohi/ Luwella Leonardi is filled with hate, animosities, lies upon lies.......Mrs. Leonardi appears to be confused, mixed up individual whose interactions with Special Ed children must be reviewed.

Her thinking is certainly clouded, confused, and attacks people on the internet.

She has hundreds of postings at www.maoliworld.com available for review. 

I have saved many of the posts, have reported her (and her new supporter named Valerie/Valaria Aquino who is trying to run for Mayor on Maui).

This is her latest comment on the internet specifically Maoliworld.com which shows that she has issues or a number of issues:

"Henry and Amelia,

Are both the biggest frauds in the State of Hawaii.  And because we had very little participants in the fields as well as researchers, I tolerated their mental and at times deranged antics. 

People lie so much that they wake up believeing their lies.  I do not care for the British Flag (Hawaiian Flag), but we had to give it an up shot from the 'Hawaiian Kingdom' which is a commerce flag!  That flag was for the ships that went into harbor and a flag needed to be flown on board a ship, I believe it was China.

Besides John Waihee a Hawaiian governor was called a treasones when he raised the flag above the Palace in 1993. 

Henry was no where to be found.  Have you ever noticed the American Flag and the Hawaiian Flag?  So if one is a Veteran holding the Hawaiian Flag, what do you think the spirit flag holder is the vessel of?

That is the image I see Hawaiian Flag and the US Flag when ever it flies.  I try to see 'Liliu's' monogram on the flag that she sewed on herself and gave it to some boys scout at Kapiolani Park.  She saw these boys in the park, asked what they were doing, and came back the next day and gave it to them.

We duplicated that flag and used it in 1992, the Queen sewed her name 'Liliu' on the british flag which was given to her while she was in prison.  She tore up bits and pieces of material and created her monogram.

As for research, it is not valid unless it is sanctioned by an academic depart and professor.  It has to be objective, not slanderous.  Research takes time, money and always by academic rules, because when people publish it has to be valid and not slanderous. 

Maoliworld is a makaainana 'talk story' narrative.  One has to have identity, location and experience for ones talk becomes true.  From this stepping off point the forum becomes a comparative of 'truths', questions, to validate the focus of subject.  The collective exchange process and often times super trash, which is edited and filtered.  Unfortunately, much of the research ends up in the a cyberspace land fill. 

So I write renewable pieces that are 'presenceing' it's what hybrid cyberforums do to keep moving forward.  Fresh thinking and moving so that one does not remain in the battle zone that is rotting in reconstructive history. 

Sadly, the Federal Recognition was just a test ground for the State Recognition for all busy bodies!  The Amelia's and Henry Kinneys won their state definition.  The (A) group which is an OHA definition. 

The basic reason that both Henry and Ameilia are doing their posting in fevor is because they won!  And they want this political power base to move in their favor which is what is happening. 

The Amelia's are dime a dozen...and Dr. Haunani went up against this type of women when Subic Bay closed down. There was 50,000 children left beside the US ships that left port in 1991.   Her way of professorship is to challenge her students to not work in margins for the center.  This is difficult to do, and if you check Keanu Sai, one will see the work that is real professorship.  We were very lucky that at least one student worked deligently and produces a product that had context.  Amelia is always out of context!

The walking dead and out of context are both detriment to the Hawaiian Movement!

The 'real' challenge is here and I am not for the Act 195 and spent the last umteen years reading other people posting against the Akaka Bill and now that it is here, all I see is cartoons about the governor and his wife!  And when I posted the application, the attack turned my way, why?  Knowing how OHA was built by the candidates, the same people are building the State Recognition act 1934: to debunk the 'Rehabilitation' for one, and to operate commerce which is the brain child of the Hawaii Republic, and own and operate DHHL available lands.  The DHHL now a Trust, has two beneficiaries 50% bloodquantum and general public (Amelia and Henry Richard Kinney). 

They have to do their best hit hard and attack hard ..what's the difference ...bombing children in the middle east and attacking  my children and the iwi in the ground.  This is what the US do all the time and assimulated Hawaiians like Amelia and Henry Richard Kinney are just that people that can't see their asshole from a hole in the ground. 

Amelia claims the bullet that killed Hawaiians and with a smile!  Henry Richard Kinney uses 'pedophile' images 'Lulu' little girl and gets away with it.  Why? Pedophiler's always have female helpers!  I asked these two to stop their Cyber bulling for years--now it's an addiction problem. 

So we must post our narratives that are presencing and strive for moral  gains, our future generation are in perils at this time with the Act 195.  Why because it is the death certificate that they are asking for and our birth certificates are what DHHL uses.  We've gone from signatures on a negative, to computer, and now it's invalidation!

Act 195 will set fire to all birth certificates in Hawaii, especially ones with signatures and state seals. 

I don't have time to edit"

I did post the following to both of them as shown below:

"No one is promised a tomorrow.........only God knows...........shows your mama did not teach you the realities of life.....

a repost:

totally bent out of shape aren't you............

and Luwella Leonardi's unprofessional/non professional remarks over time is certainly an area where your EMPLOYERS, the Department of Education WOULD NOT BE TOO HAPPY ABOUT.........

there's enough evidence for a reprimand, etc.........and it seems appropriate to have them know about it too...............I was a teacher with the Department of Education........have a Bachelor's in Science - Liberal Studies emphasis in Psychology and Sociology, etc . and it's obvious that something soooo wrong is up with you people........compounded with the fact that Luwella is in contact with little ones?

you don't sound like you have had any formal education......

Keep it up because all of these ongoing posts ...........are displaying characters of both of you which should be reviewed, parts of which is being sent to the DOE.

A reprimand seems in order.

Continue your nastiness both of you because as Pomai says:

"Expose and Lay all YOUR EGGS, o dp as THEY will be Broken!"
        - posts made from the families of Queen Liliuokalani.

good bye.......

p.s. the County of Maui should also know about your activities on these forums........and don't plan to win the Mayor position any time soon........just being real ."

Submitting this formal complaint for the records.

Sincerely,

Amelia Gora

cc:  Honolulu Police Department - Genocide Activities File (see letter posted today) Additional Evidence

• ----- Forwarded Message -----

Many Interested Others
          Greetings,

Note :

Sincerely,
          Amelia Gora
          interested others
          *************************************************************************

**********************************************************************

Note:  on the DOE Website, the following is shown:

....Our standards set the course, while students, families, and community fill the sails with expectation as we voyage with the treasure of bright, young minds ready to lead the way to the future.

message forwarded to many
          Delete

repost from another forum:

"kupuna kaohi was connected to both you amelia and kinney......remember she is no longer connected to you both......she has risen above the level you ameilia and kinney still linger in......i am so proud of Kupuna Kaohi for taking one step higher to Imua (move forward) leading the next generations to make the right decisions........by giving information to choose correctly...for this is the place to learn lessons daily by the voices of the right from the wrong and to identify the good from the bad......mauruuru

Delete

Reminding All of these past posts...................

KU'E 11-24-08 Pomai Kinney.m4v

Kupu'āina Coalition A Rally Demanding that Governor Lingle RESPECT NATIVE HAWAIIAN RIGHTS and WITHDRAW the Unnecessary Appeal of the Ceded Lands ...

by ponosize 2 years ago 89 views

To Restore Our Kingdom - A Visit With Pomaikaiokalani Kinney

VoicesOfTruthTV.com - His country never went away no matter what the history books say. That's why you'd be hard pressed to find anyone more loyal ...

by voicesoftruth 2 years ago 330 views

Uncle Sam sets the record straight on the history of Hawaii's sovereignty

Kingdom of Hawaii representative Uncle Sam sets the record straight on the history of Hawaii's sovereignty at a weekly Council meeting held in ...

by DavidLakota 9 months ago 413 views

HAWAIIAN SOVEREIGNTY

HAWAII PROTESTS TRUE HAWAIIAN CHANGES

by DaHawaiian06 3 years ago 13,196 views

Native Hawaiian Sovereignty Bill:

www.c-spanvideo.org www.angelfire.com returnvoyage.com online.wsj.com washingtonexaminer.com statehousenewsonline.com

by rachelabombdotcom 6 months ago 161 views

Hawaiian Sovereignty

hawaii sov

by mentos118 2 years ago 1,883 views

Delete

Reminding all about the ete from Maui making comments...........and showing her ignorance..........reminder of what hewa she did over time........for it will in turn go back to her............

Valerie Pilipina would not be able to show her direct connect to those she claims.......because her lines simply are not there in the records..........

I know.........am a long time researcher.............so, am thinking that she must be on crack......and she is on the Police List.

fyi.

This reply was deleted.