ALOHA Kakou, e Hawaii,

When Senate Bill 1520 is passed by the Legislature for the signature of the Governor, Hawaiian Nationals should KUE at the Capilol in Massive Numbers for the Restoration of the Hawaiian Kingdom of Queen Liliuokalani. 

It is the nation of Queen Liliuokalani and ancestors who signed the Kue Petition of 1897  that was Invaded and had been occupied since January 16, 1893! 

Long Live The Hawaiian Kingdom, o Pomaikaiokalani, Hawaiian National 1993

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Comment by Janos (Keoni) Samu 4 minutes ago
    Delete Comment

Aloha mai kākou!

Recognition??? Isn't that odd? Who the heck needs the recognition of the  colonialists? Ka lāhui Hawai‘i has been in existence since our ancestors settled in Kō Hawai‘i Pae ‘Āina.

Just imagine this: A bunch of robbers occupy your house and your land. They occupy your hale, and force you into a small shed outside of the house, they take your crop, your belongings and they even change the shape of your land, shores and mountains. They force you to accept their language and their so called “culture” which is based on greed, exploitation and hypocrisy. They trample on the bones of your kūpuna. And many years later they present their idea as a benevolent act to "recognize" that you exist, and "allow" us to form our government that must accept the superiority of their federal laws. At the same time agreeing to the rules of the Bureau of Indian Affairs, subscribing to the blood quantum concocted by the occupiers, which is prescribed for the American Indian tribes, Hawaiian maoli and Alaskan Natives. This in turn becomes a well planned genocide, because the BIA rules do not allow naturalization of non-natives, so if you are classified as native Hawaiian under the haole rule, and your son or daughter marries a non-Hawaiian, the spouse will not be recognized as a Hawaiian, consequently their progeny will not be classified as Hawaiian in most cases. And their descendents definitely not. Thus the Hawaiian nation would shrink to extinction by their rules, and no more Hawaiian claims.

So, this is the devil's plan.

Brother Pomai is right! We need a massive presence at the Capitol!  Remember to enemy of aloha ‘āina is not hate, but complacency, na‘aupō.

Kū ‘ē  ‘Amelika! ‘A‘ole ‘o Hawai‘i ‘o ‘Amelika! Na nā akua e ho‘ola‘a i keia pae ‘āina nei!

Me ke aloha

Janos Keoni Samu

•                                                 "KU  I  KA  PONO  NO  KE  AUPUNI  MOI  O HAWAII"
  • 2654288222?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024
This reply was deleted.