Pololei,

The U.S. S. Akaka is sinking or is this just ole school, sit down, keep still and shut-up while I lomi-lomi you? The hewa created by these types continues even when they are in the ground. I for one don't believe a word of it.  What was the first order of business by the Provisional Interim Government (PIG)? Take down the Ka Hae and raise their Flag. What was their Flag? What was the first thing Christobo Colon (Columbus) did when he allowed three very special passengers of his three ships to go ashore "officially" before him, plant their homeland flag, the Flag of Greed? Did British Supreme General Cromwell leave after the America's Revolutionary War? No, he stay around to make sure the Constitution of the United States of America was in favor of the Crown of England. by selling franchise corporations And what is England's favor? As Braddah Ken says, when the US Armed Forces are disarmed and the U. S. flags and corporate State of Hawaii Flags are down, and all Finances are transferred to Hawaiian Kingdom Postal Savings Bank, then there is some indication of good faith.

Now, does this shine some light, Salome, upon why Abercromie is pushing for State Government Bank with him as CFO instead as CEO of the Fake State of Hawaii? 

And a nada thin, how come, with all the heavy rains of the past three months, Lake Wilson is drying up like the (57) bridges (streams) to Hana? Has the water from Mt. Kaala Range already been diverted to Third City Disney Resort disguised as Hoapili? Som tin hauna goin on! So fast, you no mo chance smil-um.

By the way Capt Cook and Vancouver had the same flag too! In fact, even Juan Gaetano of Spain in 1547.

Ea la e! Wake up!

pilipo
Hawaiian National (1936)      

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Beware of Neil and LuLu BELLS as THEY Set Sails for the 2012 Elections! 
This reply was deleted.