Aloha kakou, he Hawaii au and dear friends,

It seems the controversies in the World today is like that John Belusi's Animal House. Everyone blames the next person or nation but no one has the ala's to take the blame. It seems only the Taliban and Al Queda have the balls to say "we did it"

Over the years I have used many references from website and readings. Throughout this I have never asked anyone to follow my spiritual or political believe. Spiritually, I can not and will not speak for anyone's salvation for  the God I try to serve and honor is big enough to hear everyone at the same time. Politically, most don't believe me anyway!

Now I was never a Bush Dynasty or Bubba Clinton fan but I recall before Mr. Obama took office one could go into their neighborhood grocery store with $20.00 and get enough for a meal for a family of four. Bread has become as high as gasoline. One almost can not afford to buy Kleenex to blow your ihu and for those who are still able to eat something, toilet paper for wipe your okole. Several years back a prudent shopper could shop at two or even three grocery stores in your district and get reasonable deals, like if "Tri-tip steak was high at Times you could get less at Safeway, Today, the only thing united in the United States of America is there is no such thing, everything is high at everywhere. As such I thought I'd share this website with you. Most of the time I will just reference one single article of this site but this time I strongly believe all of the articles in this Newsletter 687 will afford anyone some insight on what the hell is going on everywhere. 

The difference in the harvest is in the seed. The articles raises questions from "where da gold stay" with Apostle Delano FDR) to "Is Pakistan a threat to the U. S. or India for the U. S. needs India to checkmate China. But the most alarming is the last article, "Satan is a Liar and Father of Lies". Satan occupied the Garden before Man. I don't know why but he/she did and does till this day. For non-believers of the Word of God this will convince them that Christian are sick and I do not mean to label anyone. All I can say to you is to look around you first, then the world about you. Some of you already know and live this article. Whether you believe this article or me, it really does not matter. I can only ask of you to remember just one sentence that is quoted in the fourth to the last paragraph of the article, a single line thirty-two word sentence; 

"We think we are not controlled because "misinformation" does not alter our ability to think, it only alters what we think and what we think about ----it alters our perception of reality".    

malama ke kino,

pilipo
Hawaiian National (1936)    

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.