The state's recent SB 1520 gives the US Armed Forces jurisdiction in Hawaii via the Veterans Rehabilitation Act of 1920.  And too, the Rehabilitation Disability Act of 1920 also to gives preface benefits to Hawaii's land usage. 

The 'bloodquantum' maintains that separations although it is said that the SB 1520 (1934 Reorganization Act) superceds the Rehabilitation Act of 1920 for Native Hawaiians with 50% plus bloodquantum.  That is the problem we are facing and I doubt if OHA and it's candidates and the Advancement group are working separately. 

I have no anwers this morning because there really isn't a clear understanding at the top as to what just transpired when that signature was placed on the SB 1520 making the 'State of Hawaii' complete owners of the ceded lands, crown lands, and DHH Lands without Fed Protection.  The General Leases (without the bloodquantum) will have far more votes from native Hawaiians to sell and disperse lands among the general public, more than the children that should qualify but are not yet old enough to be on the list. 

The adult native Hawaiian population in the state of Hawaii are 60.000 only.  The Na Kanaka males voted for abortion in 1972, so this present day patriarchal Na Kanaka regime will favor the military as a moral obligation to the US Nation.

Is anyone doing any research work outside of drama ...the roll killed the lineal descendents ...so that is so mute!  But that is only my opinion.

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't have the answers to SB 1520, but do know that OHA intended since 1976 to take over DHHL to stop the preservation of Native Hawaiians on their land.  Which constitute only 200,000 acres in all of Hawaii for native Hawaiian only!. 

I have no answers as to how to proceed towards, the ideologies of Hawaiian Kingdom, Free Hawaii, and Independence popular causes among the more active citizens of the Hawaiian Nation.  That includes myself all of the time more so now that the genocidal curtain is lowering over our Na Kanaka only communities. 

This reply was deleted.