I take Act 195 very seriously because it will have a devastating effect on those of us with 50% plus bloodquantum.

One of the crtical questions to ask is our social security numbers will we (force) have to give up our social security numbers for this 'roll' and their validations?  Will we have to bring in our birthcertificates and death certificates?  Those of us will be 'evicted' from our homes should we not comply 'according' to the director of DHHL should we not comply to government laws and its changes.  And change will come and it is expected to happen 'roll' in three years!  We don't have much time.

When one crunch the numbers spatially, those of us that re 50% plus bloodquantum haven't got a prayer!

It is the general leases that will take us to 'gas' chambers and from what I had observed at the Mckinley meeting-- they are ready!

It is no fault except ours because we are expected to lay down and die, like just with what had happen to Annie Pau!  I am not sure if John Pau being sick and all had the money to take Annie out of the morgue yesterday--its been over a week.  He will be cremating and keeping her ashes to join his before he have his gathering to scatter.  John Pau sleeps beside the road at Haleiwa Harbor, he too is dying. 

Roll the dice!

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don't have a lot of time!
This reply was deleted.