HR 1627 will have an impact to our young native Hawaiian children.  This may seem insignificant to Hawaii's politicians because they are deaf, dumb and stupid.  Just a drive through Waianae one can see that 98% of the coastal shores are for the public use only and that Native Hawaiians live in a small patch of bushes pass Keaau Beach.  The people live their lives daily under the gun and pressure from the general public to vacate.  The question that they are asking is where?  The people that lives in the bushes are not the Will Durant civilization, nor are they US dollars.  Some, however, are former (messed up) veterans of the Armed Forces of the US.  Back to the bushes, at one time the whole coast in Waianae was all bushes and undeveloped. Now it's another Waikiki with the same ventures of cheap summer doggies all year round.  Actually, Waianae is the baby sitter of young people with a need to feel free in God's environment.  So the whole world visits the mecca of surfing to experience an olo ride in the spirit of Chief Paki. 

Rehabilitation (Hawaiian Homes Commission) Act works well with native Hawaiian children, however, the politicians wants to change to 'reorganization' to include the general publics privilege classes as native Hawaiians too.  At the point of a gun, it seems to me that a good exit plan would be the only choice a native Hawaiian child has for his/her future goals.  The question, I'm asking is where do they go?  Do they join the armed forces because that is what HB 1627 is suggesting.  The Presidents Race to the Top a supposedly program for student achievements does just the opposite. In fact, it creates 4140's in the Waianae community. 

Hawaiian Suffergetts seems the only out spill of HR 1627.  Native Hawaiian women have never commanded the color of their skins, therefore, they think in terms of 'whiteness' and fall prey to static and or unconsciousness to the realities of life.  Bending over to pick up a return plastic bottle should be for the good of the earth and not for 5 cents.  But, these are choices given when suffering seems more 'used' to in every day life. 

Native Hawaiian women and their children are not a reflection of ocean plankton and plastic.  We are the reflection of our Na Kupuna and the beauty that rest in their graves.  We walk in the majestic smells of our Na Kupuna down at the sea shores and the mountain tops.  It is the politicians that lack their humanity and heart for Hawaii.  For one cannot live among thieves, endless wars, and broken banks.  Can you? If so, show me the Hawaiian organization that came to any sweeps along our coast in Waianae when the guns were pointing at children.  When Na Kupuna died because his only grandchild was taken and sold to the highest bidder on the US Continent.   Show me the Hawaiian Club or Covenent that came to Waianae that paid they're respect to the sick and dying from too much Nuclear nano particles.  Show me?

From Mauka to Makai we have a flow contamination of arsenic poision stuck in our roofs, our playgrounds and our limu beds. Where are the string theorist and their bend of change?  To smell the freshness of roses at the base of the Waianae range and the shoreline beds, one can feel the essence of life.  

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• sorry guys its HR 1627!
  •  

I don't know what else to say about the impact of HB 1627!  I wanted to write endlessly!

This reply was deleted.