Tyten Ikaika Pilama Naeole-Raymondo

Posted On July 25th, 2011 - Honolulu Star-Advertiser

July 5, 2011
Tyten Ikaika Pilama Naeole-Raymondo, 1, of Waianae died. He was born in Honolulu. He is survived by parents Tylor and Vanna; sister Tyliana; grandparents William “Pilama” and Anna Naeole, and Anthony “Tony” and June Raymondo; and great-grandparents Donald and Virginia Lewis, Avelino Raymondo, and Dennis and Alicia Palencia. Visitation: 10 a.m. Sunday at Kaiona Beach Park, Waimanalo. Scattering of ashes to follow. Casual attire.

William Emil Pilama Naeole

Posted On April 30th, 2012 - Honolulu Star-Advertiser

April 15, 2012
William Emil Pilama Naeole, 64, of Waianae died in Pali Momi Medical Center. He was born in Waimanalo. He is survived by wife Anna M., son Travis, daughters Trina Ho and Vanna Naeole-Raymondo, brothers James and Leslie, sister Narcissus and seven grandchildren. Visitation: 10 a.m. Saturday at Kaiona Beach Park in Waimanalo. Scattering of ashes to follow. Casual attire.

We called him Pilama through out his life a brother that was well loved by all who knew him.  My life with Pilama was simple and filled with brother-sisterly love.  Pilama was compassionate, quite and had a giving heart to all his friends at Waimanalo Elementary and Intermediate school.  

I too was burying my father Kanaka oo 'niaupio at Kaiona Beach at the same time that he was burying his grandson.  Distraught, I sought comfort from Pilama and now although in spirit Pilama will always be there for all of us until we meet again.  

JOSEPH KANAKAO`O KANIAUPIO SR.

Joseph Kanakao’o Kaniaupio Sr., 87, of Kailua died Saturday, July 2, 2011 at his residence. He was born March 31, 1924 in Maunawili. He retired as a Heavy Equipment Operator, IBEW 1186 Electrical Union. He was a faithful member of Jehovah’s Witnesses since 1978. He is survived by his wife, Lydia Judd Kaniaupio. Children: Luwella “Sweetheart” Leonardi, Joseph Kaniaupio Jr, and Edith Kaleo. Step-Children: Junelle Kekahuna, Buddy Wong, Leland Wong and Jamieson Wong, 29 grandchildren, 56 great- grandchildren and 3 great-great grandchildren. He is preceded in death by son Marshall Kaniaupio, step daughter Jemima “Honeygirl” Waiolama, Lyann Thayer and Grand Daughter Tiare Franco.

A Memorial will be held on Saturday, July 30th at Waimanalo Intermediate School Cafeteria, 41-1330 Kalanianaole Hwy. Visitation: 4 pm. Services: 5:30 pm. Scattering of ashes will be held July 31st at Kaiona Beach Park at 9:30 am.

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.