I just don't know where to begin to tell the story in this aftermath of another bulldozer and it's governing entities rolling over pregnant women's belongings, old people pots and pans, and children toys and shoes.  We had people on the scene 4 days before the 10 pm and to process the evictions on UStream, youtube and olelo the next few days.  

We had meetings on site, delivered written letters from children that was hand delivered to the governor and mayor's office, and constant talking to people to not lay down and die.  Giving them encouragement to get through this insanity of City and County employees being used to hurt the people at Keeau's with their bulldozer.  A norm for government oppression that a rich person hired and  payed for during election year.

Those of us that have been in the Hawaiian Movement from almost it's onset of the situation "Stop the Bombing"  being the first, we know how this process works.  During election years the rich pays off the politicians that sets the 'land steal' of Hawaiian Lands.  This has been going on since the Jonathan and Nathan Kinship came to Hawaii during Kamehameha I times.  So much for the Hawaiian Kingdom and all their dealings with the Bostonian s.  

In 1978 the State Constitution included the Splintered Paddle law and that is the grounds that the city walked on to Keeau's and their people.  Not only does the Splintered Paddle law exist on the cooked books, so does the gathering rights to access from mountain to sea, and water rights  common law Hawaiian usage.  Aside from their lives, these Hawaiian rights weighed heavy on their hungry belly's.

I don't function emotionally well in the aftermath of a houseless death.  Ashton Brown a little three year old that died at the hands of a drunken-ice prison evil person was sacrificed.  while His dad was pitching his five by six pop tent while holding Ashton's infant brother in his arms and the community gave sympathy to the driver, instead of the Ashton Brown family.  They forgot how the US brought ice and drugs to our people and continues this insanity with their forced prescription drug programs.  

All social programs in Hawaii have a forced drug program for legal drugs intake.  How can anyone get well?  People are on drugs prescribed by the medical professions.  Is this assertion false? Shit this has been going on for decades and our Waianae Farrington Hwy is littered with young people that were on drugs from their elementary years.  

The point is many people came out to help, Scott, Pono, Ikaika, Ed Greevy, Laulani, Occupation Wall Street, and others with their camera's so all are on USTREAM, youtube, and olelo.  Our Hawaiians are selling their own future to the highest bidder with what had happened during the time of Kamehameha I and the Kinship brothers.  Our people were used as slaves to cut sandalwood and these Bostonian soon to be rich family and the US Navy developed Boston with their riches.  

Don Marin has a huge ohana out here in Waianae--don't know what I am talking about, I believe it is time for you all to do your history reading before you declare yourselves leaders.   Especially those of you that are living on DHHL in Waianae.  Do your homework and get beyond your personal Hawaiian Kingdom (dumb) before you talk!

Going in circles enough talk for now!

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Keeau's is a place where everyone was shoved out of sight and out of mind from Nanakuli to Yok's in that direction.

This reply was deleted.