today kamehameha of native hawaiians is the Blame....for kanaka maoli to be treated

like the stranger, the intruder and tresspassers on our own Sacred lands of our Ancesters~

it is because of kamehameha we are still suffering worst than the immigrants, and the migrants of Usa,

look at our kanaka maoli.....under kamehameha and this illegal state of oahu......for most of our kanaka is either in jail and or homeless on oahu....why???????

what have kamehameha done for us in the past and for us today......"NOTHING"

but to be like the american that heavily influrenced this greedy warrior kamehameha...please

read your history of this american native hawaiian warrior subborn kamehameha!!!!!!!

for kamehameha was not PONO (being the right) with our people of kanaka maoli's,

he was all about the land greed and control of an american.....trainned and advised by sharp shooters,

davis and young under the direction of captain Crook......again read your history of Truth not Lies~~~

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• posted on Facebook 12/22/2014:

Nadine Aquino your sister is at it again...fyi see http://maoliworld.ning.com/…/kamehameha-allowed-this-evil-u… "now after 7 years of major researcher....I have proven to be CORRECT....I AM A MAUI ROYAL KINGDOM CAPTIAL HEIR....FOR MY GGGGGRREAT GRAND MAMA QUEEN KEOPUOLANI ALSO MARRIED....OUR MAUI CHEIF....AND NOW I HAVE MY LEGAL BIRTH DOCUMENTS.....now to prove the lies....of HISTORIANS....FEELS WONDERFUL....after my past years of ....RESEARCHING AND NOW I FOUND IT....amene" fyi

today kamehameha of native hawaiians is the Blame....for kanaka maoli to be treated like the stranger, the intruder and tresspassers on our own Sacred lands of…
    MAOLIWORLD.NING.COM
    •   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpTbe8ua_M   The Prayer

• facebook 12/22/2014:

Nadine Aquino your sister is at it again...fyi see http://maoliworld.ning.com/…/kamehameha-allowed-this-evil-u… "now after 7 years of major researcher....I have proven to be CORRECT....I AM A MAUI ROYAL KINGDOM CAPTIAL HEIR....FOR MY GGGGGRREAT GRAND MAMA QUEEN KEOPUOLANI ALSO MARRIED....OUR MAUI CHEIF....AND NOW I HAVE MY LEGAL BIRTH DOCUMENTS.....now to prove the lies....of HISTORIANS....FEELS WONDERFUL....after my past years of ....RESEARCHING AND NOW I FOUND IT....amene" fyi

today kamehameha of native hawaiians is the Blame....for kanaka maoli to be treated like the stranger, the intruder and tresspassers on our own Sacred lands of…
        MAOLIWORLD.NING.COM
        • and I not done yet.....MAUI WILL RISE AND TELL OUR REAL TRUTHS OF THIS USA KAMEHAMEHA RAPER AND MURDERERS.....USING USA ILLEGAL VIOLENT ...GUNS AND CANONS TO MURDER MY MAUI MOI ALII NUI.....PLEASE USA AMERICANS ...GO READ THE READ TRUTHS IN OUR ....PUBLIC LAW RESOLUTION.....THE APOLOGY BILL....coz.....MAUI WILL RECTITY AND RECONCILIATER....THIS USA UNACCEPTABLE WAR CRIMES OF HELL...AND SO BE IT....hewas

• remember ...my sista NADINE NOELANI AQUINO....is my baby twin sista sibling.....LISTEN UP.....COZ ....NADINE HAS .....9 MORE WISER....OLDER ....SIBLINGS THAN HER....@!!@.....FOR I AM VERY AWARE OF WHAT IS BEING SAID .....ONLY IN TRUTHS.....COZ....REMEMBER....I LIVED IT ON MAUI TILL TODAY.....my baby sista Nadine .....read and researched her ....FROM OAHU....GOT.IT.....AND MAUI NO KA OI IS NOT USA AMERICA....USA STATE OF ILLEGAL OAHU AND IS NOT AFRICA....wake up ....usa peoples and usa Kamehameha....@!!@.....COZ ON OUR MAUI NO KA OI.....we now know....WHO IS WHO...????....so no ack up....GOT IT....MAUI IS CLEANSING AND CORRECTION USA ILLEGAL LIES AND TRESPASSERS OFF MAUI NUI.....HEED THE WARNINGS .....COZ ...MAUI NOT DONE YET.....THIS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF OUR 120 YEARS TO REMOVE ....WHAT NO BELONG....ON MAUI ....watch.....one by one.....TIME TO WAKE UP ...MAUI ....@!@@

• Hoi no kau mea oe...............

Facebook posts:

• Nadine Aquino Aloha Amelia Gora e kala mai ia'u i just let my sista go i no longer talk to her in those matters. I love her she is my sister by blood but i will not be attached to her in her walk for she not only curse u but curse me too. Aole 'ike oia pule kakou mahalo ke akua o iesu kristo o ka uhane hemolele for the the law of forgiveness. We must imua even if she is not
            13 mins · Unlike · 1
          • Nadine Aquino The words will not hurt us for we have o iesu kristo w us who can be against us.
            12 mins · Unlike · 1
          • Nadine Aquino The research she is on is NOT OVER YET
            11 mins · Unlike · 1
          • Nadine Aquino Pule kakou for her
            10 mins · Unlike · 1
  • now after 7 years of major researcher....I have proven to be CORRECT....I AM A MAUI ROYAL KINGDOM CAPTIAL HEIR....FOR MY GGGGGRREAT GRAND MAMA QUEEN KEOPUOLANI ALSO MARRIED....OUR MAUI CHEIF....AND NOW I HAVE MY LEGAL BIRTH DOCUMENTS.....now to prove the lies....of HISTORIANS....FEELS WONDERFUL....after my past years of ....RESEARCHING AND NOW I FOUND IT....amene

• i not only raised on my Sacredness of Loko O Mokuhinia,

i lived it, i learn it..... in TRUTH,

i breath it, and now EXPOSE it.... out Loud,

i have the legal paper documents,

my living kupuna and makua's of Lahaina Capital is also eager to testify....big nui smiles!!!!!

for all is very much aware of my mamakahili and my grandmamalydiapoaipuni,

they both were the Royal Ali'i Kahunanui Wahine KONOHIKI of our ROYAL TOMB of...

"Her Sacred High Chiefess Queen Keopuolani", and you amelia is 100% correct....we are not any

part of your kamehameha family (and never ever claimed it)......., for you are all not from Maui Nui, period!!!!!

for i only EXPOSE the Hewa...that i have personally witness to testify today within my generation of the deaf, dumb, blind, lost and greedy american.....that i was taught to know and Identify the good from the bad and the right from the Hewa!!!!

• and our NET is gathering the TRUTH and we will REMOVE the fake and false off our Kingdom of Maui Nui...amene~~~

This reply was deleted.