Just found this update on the Sai v Obama from Hui {Crimes against Hawaii and her people} ?

Asking for mana'o

This hui just posted some info about the Sai v Obama case and there is one file that i don't understand, i saved it here it is Oihana Loio3.pdf the others i kinda got it but this one that the court suppose to get tomorow i not sure.

if can can.

mahalo

o yeah these are the other files

Fed_Resp_Spinney.pdf

Leave for extention of time to file.pdf

Extention_Granted.pdf

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you folks for updating this, I have looked in to this matter and was so profound on the work of Dr. Keanu sai and it is to my knowledge it is true to his satisdfaction that being aleinated on that oppossition , to the court takes alot of courage on standing up for what is right, I beleive this is a fact because when i was young i was thought the same thing that keanu sai is putting in to action now i am a major in history in High school, I was a B student , and had no wheres of help because i was still young at this time , to do any thing and have not had the proper traing now i am in school for Criminal justice and will be finishing soon in April THE WHOLE IDEA OF THE akaka bill and the cedeland the issue of aleination of us being a tort , i have written an report of our my families and other things that are in the school at remmington that has intrest a professor in Remmington college his name is Mr. Lee . I have sent another letter regarding facts in a case that i have emails and letter fromthe akaka bill , and sent tletters to govenor and to the president nationally i have called them up too , stop what was going on, to make a first legal transaction on what i wrote had to deal with the wolves who wanted to know our secret, and it is not right for a kanaka to be sold out this is wrong. I am so glad a man with strong mind in political is taking a big step, i wish i could of done something like this when i was young , listeneing to you all and getting facts and doing my research i have grown to learn alot about what is going on. For our Hawaiian Kingdom Military and no one in this world has the right s for our freedom look up in the constitutional law freedom of speech. Facts one Legal overthrow second opinion my opinion to this is outdated because all of us has a part in this and our aina, third procedrual history has undermined the capacity of one eeloution to be remembered so that no one is aleinated in their own country, discent the cause of freedom of speech and such tort to the kingdom and the families of the kingdom is exclusive wide state and around the world which prohibits any man kind to bar its own people in to judgememnt and crime they have not ommited and the conclusion Give our kingdom back to the people who has all these yers looked to the heavens up above to fufill our lords will and our families will as to our Queen Lilioukalani mahalo.
Ekalamai Kaohi,

No offensive gestures toward anyone is intended, I was told by a reader that my statement sounded like an attack, if I have offended anyone or sound like I am out of line because i am still learnig and mean no disrespect to our kupuna or fellow subjects and their mana'o, please forgive me, we are better than that.

Malama na kupuna ame na keiki o ka aina
No worry,

You are awesome and have some good spirit and care for a lot people. We who are in the community interacting with our people everyday have cause to concern. We must keep on connecting instead of keeping silence.

Much aloha to you and your ohana.
Aloha, Bloodline and Makaainana

Can anyone help me understand who this person is?

She claims to be a bloodline descendants, does this mean she operates a group which has set a presidence for makaainana, a common kanaka like me.

How do i make application to her bloodline to kokua?

Is she for real or is this what is meant by the "aama syndrome"

Does she help the common makaainana, or just her bloodline group members?

If so where can i sign up for her services to help me and my family seek remedy?

Does she have a procedure on how a common makaainana like me is able to defend or protect ourselves and our families from the acts commited by the USA and the State and does her procedure have an affect in law and where can i find it?

Any information is appreciated or a phone contact cause i know a lot of makaainana who need help right now!!!

The bloodline descendants conclusion about the status in OUR Hawaiian Kingdom appears to be in contrary to a Monarchy government the bloodline descendants seem to be operating and everyone is self appointed.

Please, i need help by the bloodline descendants, my family may not have this bloodline but i assure you we are makaainana and have a rich history in Hawaii.

Can this bloodline descendant group help us, we are about several hundred strong and most of us are homeless, please Gora send help
hello,

we have helped more than a thousand so far.........and it is our intention to help all of our Hawaiian/aboriginal Hawaiian/ kanaka maoli....... maybe the following information will help.......... contact address: P.O. Box 861781 Wahiawa, Oahu, Hawaii e-mail address: hawaiianhistory@gmail.com cousin Keoua bkgora@yahoo.com cousin Dexter Kaiama at cdexk@yahoo.com

There are many who have Protective Orders on Oahu, Kauai, Big Island, Maui, Molokai ........we are starting some of the plans (building plans, etc.).......many are helping to malama our families lands, while they can identify their ancestors and reclaim their ancestors lands too...........keep in contact, because connections with others continue.........

aloha and malama pono!

IOLANI - The Royal Hawk Vol. III No. 318 Legal Notice Posted December 5, 2010

Inbox
X

|
Amelia Gora
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zkFYJ1frQM&feature=related http://www.youtube...

10:36 AM (6 hours ago)
Amelia GoraLoading...
10:36 AM (6 hours ago)
Amelia Gora
to hawaiianhistory, theiolani

show details 10:36 AM (6 hours ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zkFYJ1frQM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvstzQIUXUo

[Sudden Rush-Roots Radical] 4:05 Add to Added to queue

Sudden Rush-Roots Radical

UnderGroundMusicList-(The Music You Deserve To Hear)

by UnderGroundMusicList

| 1 year ago | 5,454 views

Legal Notice
Hawaiian Kingdom Records No. 2010-1826 Cease and Desist from Amelia Gora, Acting Liaison of Foreign Affairs, a Royal person, a living human being

Inbox

X

|
Amelia Gora
Hawaiian Kingdom Records No. 2010-1826 The Real Hawaiian Flag (not shown) has...

9:03 AM (27 minutes ago)
Amelia GoraLoading...
9:03 AM (26 minutes ago)
Amelia Gora
to president, presssecretari., Web, john.maguire, Cc:, neil.abercromb., neil.abercromb., moca-info, General.FormRe., cdexk, bcc: me, bcc: hawaiianhistory, bcc: bkgora, bcc: Monica, bcc: maiginamoy, bcc: flyinhawaiian

show details 9:03 AM (27 minutes ago)

Hawaiian Kingdom Records No. 2010-1826

The Real Hawaiian Flag (not shown) has a red background base (not blue) in the corner and

Greetings President Obama, Linda Lingle, Neil Abercrombie, et. als.,

As you may know, I, Amelia Gora have been writing to the U.S. Presidents since 1995 or during President Clinton's period.

This is to inform you that the lands claimed by the Alii Trusts has owners, including myself Amelia Gora, and our families.

All of the Trust lands since 1893, or the wrongful dethronement of our Queen has been criminally maneuvered by Americans, treasonous persons/conspirators/pirates who have no legal claim since 1893. Fraud was entered in the various Trusts by our families, and the treasonous persons/conspirators did defraud/remove/eliminate claims made by the bloodlines/heirs.

As one of the descendants documented, I, Amelia Gora maintain that I, along with many others /our families own the trusts which were created pre-1893, as well as Queen Liliuokalani's Trust which was criminally set up by the conspirators/treasonous persons documented.

Queen Liliuokalani did set up her trust in 1872, and documented in her Will that she did not sign a Trust Deed with the treasonous person, conspirators after her wrongful dethronement.

Fraud claims to lands/fraud deeds include deeds conveyed to the entity Provisional government/Republic of Hawaii/Territory of Hawaii/ State of Hawaii which were entities and not de jure nor de facto as documented by Queen Liliuokalani.

After more than 22 years of genealogy with the focus on the hidden Royal families of the Hawaiian Kingdom, I have found many or most of the families belonging to the Royal families and who are the proper, legitimate descendants/heirs of all of the Royal families.

Royal families, also, are not subject to the laws. The entity State of Hawaii and the entity Federal government have no jurisdiction over our Royal families lands.

I have also found a deed(s) which were conveyed by people who did not have the interest to convey; therefore, the deed is a fraud deed, which is now documented as criminal conversions which can be proven every step of the way.

The owners of the Crown Lands are also one and the same family members.

The owners of the Palace now called the Iolani Palace are also part of the same family members.

The entity State of Hawaii is not allowed to hold ceremonies on the private properties of our Royal families.

Cease and desist.

Research of more than 30 years of history with a focus of criminal moves in the Hawaiian Islands has also been recorded, documented for all to see.

Ko Hawaii Pae Aina, the Hawaiian Kingdom continues on.

The Royal families continue on.

Please be reminded that the descendants of Kamehameha, Kamehameha III, King Kalakaua, and Queen Liliuokalani exists.

There are more than 30 'Hawaiian governments', the difference being that this letter has been written, researched by one of the Royal families, who have contacted your nation since 1993 or so letting you know that many discoveries of fraud, deceit, has been found.

The lands claimed by the criminal trustees of the various Alii Estates are hereby found to be in trespassers on Private Properties of our Royal families, and must cease and desist.

Abercrombie, et. als. may not utilize our private properties which includes the Palace, the Iolani Palace.

The U.S., Americans who did treasonous activities, conspiracy activities against our Royal families, have wrongfully, criminally assumed properties, resources, treasuries, lands, trusts that they do not and have not had the rights over since the creation of the trusts prior to and after 1893 due to their active criminal international participation in dethroning our neutral, non violent, non warring, friendly nation's leader/ Queen Liliuokalani in 1893, intercepting despatches from the U.S. President Cleveland notifying her of the return of her Hawaiian government once more.

The claimed trustees supported by the U.S., Great Britain/England, bankers (Morgan bankers and international bankers) continued to perpetuate crimes against our Queen and the Royal families since.

Even the criminal claims to Pearl Harbor was advanced by one of the Trusts, conspirators, treasonous persons turned Americans was made and supported by the warring, belligerent nations, the U.S. , Great Britain/England, and the Morgan bankers, investors for the U.S., Great Britain/England, and the international bankers which included the Bank of England.

Let this be on record for all nations to take notice.

We did no wrong, and the Americans, documented bandrupt, along with England/Great Britain, and their investors the Morgan bankers (includes Bank of England) has done malicious wrongs against a neutral, friendly, non warring nation who denied loans to the U.S. during King Kalakaua's time.

The true owners, Sovereigns in an already recognized nation, Ko Hawaii Pae Aina, the Hawaiian Kingdom, the Hawaiian Monarchy, the Hawaiian Islands, the Hawaiian archipelago exists.

Cease and desist from selling, renting, leasing further properties, including taxing, etc. from our families Private Properties.

The Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estates as well as the Attorney General of the State of Hawaii has failed to return our contacts via hand delivered messages, etc.

Abercrombie, et. als. are directed to Cease and Desist all activities in, on the Palace, the grounds, etc.

Rents and Leases for past usage is past due.

Discussions can be arranged with our families by writing to:

P.O. Box 861781
Wahiawa, Hawaii 96786

or contacting Dexter Kaiama, attorney at cdexk@yahoo.com

Hawaiian blood, aboriginal Hawaiians, kanaka maoli including the many entities representing subjects, citizens of the Hawaiian Kingdom may utilize the grounds for activities and fall under the protection of our Royal families, particularly the descendants/heirs of Kamehameha, Kalaniopuu, Kahekili, Kamehameha Nui, Kamehameha III, Heirs of Charles Kanaina - father of King Lunalilo, King David Kalakaua, and Queen Liliuokalani.

All nations are also invited to laugh at the ceremonies of Abercrombie, et. als. if they fail to Cease and Desist., and no one can be arrested.

This will go on record as a peaceful, non violent demonstration, accepted, and validated as highly recommended and suited for the occasion.

May I thank all of you beforehand for your kind participation/your support on December 6, 2010, during their ceremonies with your release of laughter, smiles at their trespassing/continued dishonesty, racketeering intentions hereafter, an entity supporting the extermination campaign against our good people in the Hawaiian Islands, genocide activities - military belligerent occupation undertakings.

Although our Royal families remain owners, heirs of Keoni Ana whose lands were used to build the belligerent occupiers State Capitol, for now, it would be a preferred location. Rents and Leases are due for that lot as well.

Sincerely,

Amelia Gora, a Royal person, Acting Liaison of Foreign Affairs, a Representative of the Royal Families House of Nobles, the Hulu Manu, a Representative of the Hawaiian Genealogy Society, descendant of Kalaniopuu, Kamehameha, heir of Kamehameha III - Kauikeouli, heir of Charles Kanaina - father of King Lunalilo, heir of King Kalakaua, and descendant/heir of Queen Liliuokalani; Kalola (w) - first cousin of Bernice Pauahi, descendant of Kaaujmoana (w) - a true trustee of Queen Liliuokalani's Trust created in 1872, descendant of Kalima (w) widow of Mataio Kekuanaoa, heir of Victoria Kamamalu, descendant of Akahi (w), Nuuanu (k), Luluhiwalani (k), John Kapena (k) konohiki's, et. als., a living human being

References:

see all posts at www.theiolani.blogspot.com

www.iolani.wordpress.com

www.ameliagora.wordpress.com

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/GORA8037

www.maoliworld.com

forums under amelia gora for more information

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txG-aVfao5k

[Hawaii '78: Brudda Iz and the Makaha Sons of Niihau] 7:07 Add to Added to queue

Hawaii '78: Brudda Iz and the Makaha Sons of Niihau

, that even a haole like you will understand its true meaning. Ua mau ke ea o ka `âina i ka pono `o Hawai'i ... Hawaii '78 Iz Israel Kamakawiwo'ole ...

by joepod

| 1 year ago | 10,838 views

[A Tribute to Queen Lili'uokalani of Hawai'i] 4:11 Add to Added to queue

A Tribute to Queen Lili'uokalani of Hawai'i

A video I made in honor the Hawai'i's Last Queen. Queen Lili'uokalani (1838 to 1917) was a prolific composer, the first female Native Hawaiian ...

by hokulani78

| 3 years ago | 36,695 views

from Pilipo:

THE GOOD POISON TREE
Aloka kakou,

I want to thank all who came, and those who could not and will be with us on coming Monday. There is a lot of rumbling on the net. Some positive and some negative. Some advocating "we should do more and some, "what the heel is wrong with you (us") This really is a game. Some say it is Monopoly and to some it is Chess. But these games have one thing in common, we lose. And we keep losing if we continue to play. Without us the game will terminate because the winners can not stand or trust each other and as such will not play against each other. I am sorry but I do not not have all your contact but may be someone who does will past this on to you.

As we strive closer to our kahea of call to duty some will come asserting they are with us, expressing "why you guys never do this" or" I never know what was going". We must be wise as the serpents and gentle as doves for you see the serpent can not fly away from danger like the dove. We don't profess we have all the answers but can say we are doing something more than most.

Sadly, our Ali'I were overwhelmed by very few people having the same agenda. We have nothing but our faith in our Creator, our kupuna and in each other. We have an enormous duty before us but we must be pono, for if we are not, what we accomplished will grumble right before us and we will, like some of who we know, start to blame everyone else and not ourselves. What we are asking is not of our doing for it was created long even before the so-called overthrow. Let us not be over anxious to unwarranted assistance in any form, especially if we did not seek it in the first place. We do not need gifts we do not deserve. The foundation we stand on was the makana from King Kamehameha the Great, were he said "a'ole pau", the Hawaiian Nation is not finish, and we must have constant vigil to keep it standing. The gift we have is being pono to each other just as the Kamehameha Dynasty thought of their people. Let us not be swayed.

Many of us have different versions of what is pono. Especially, if one had a family member of the koko. While I have not the koko, I was blessed by elders who did. These elders in my life seem to never be in a hurry to go anywhere yet they were always doing. Most people speak of "been there, done that and no need to go and do again" The elders I knew kept going and doing, not in a spectacular way, but the way. Years ago, I came across this saying that I share with you. I recall those elders in my life who mostly did not say more than two or three words to me but yet I remember them just like yesterday. Most of them did not verbally know what this verse is saying but they all lived it, and that's why I will always remember them as if it is today. I don't know what the title is of this or who wrote it but I call it, Nou ke koho, for after all is said and done, the choice is really ours alone.

Nou Ke Koho

Watch our Thoughts, for they become our Words.

Watch our Words, for they become our Actions.

Watch our Actions, for they become our Deeds.

Watch our Deeds, for they become our Habits.

Watch our Habits, for they become our Character.

Watch our Character, for it is our Destiny.

Nou ke koho, the choice is ours.

See all Monday, December 06, 2010 ! REMEMBER, STAGE #1 8:00 am is at KAKAAKO WATERFRONT PARK. Be there!
pilipo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zkFYJ1frQM&feature=related

* [HAWAIIAN SOVEREIGNTY] 5:09 Add to Added to queue HAWAIIAN SOVEREIGNTYby DaHawaiian0611,053 views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksIA7VjoiVo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGKx2LNbF5M

[Sudden Rush- Messenjah's (Feat.Amy Hanaialii Gilom)] 4:06 Add to Added to queue

Sudden Rush- Messenjah's (Feat.Amy Hanaialii Gilom)

Sudden Rush- Messenjah's (Feat.Amy Hanaialii Gilom)

by sablancpm

| 2 years ago | 3,559 views

YouTube - Videos from this email

Other important information received:

Ku'e December 06, 2010

Inbox
X

|
pilipo

show details 5:08 PM (14 minutes ago)

Aloha kakou,

As we get closer, you will hear more negative remarks about we Hawaiian Nationals who are" this and that". We can expect that of people who are not Hawaiian Nationals, whether they koko or not. Some are saying, we should give Abercrombie the benefit of the doubt. Or, those Hawaiian activist no give him even chance to show his good. The benefit of the doubt is almost 118 years old, and Abercrombie did not just land in Hawaii nei last year to attend UH. Mr. Abercrombie brags that he is the blood-brother of Kamaki Kanahele and as such Abercrombie would certainly know what the water temperature is in the Hawaiian pool. But then,the benefit of the doubt may be in Abercrombie favor for Kamaki does not swim with Hawaiian Nationals.

Some are saying, these protestors should have at least asked Abercrombie's people if he would reconsider going some where else like the Fake State Capitol or Camp Smith.

When you are conforted with such negative insults tell the messengers , did the Committee of Safety ask permission of the Queeen or her people to overthrow the Hawaiian Kingdom and it government.? Did anyone in the US Congress ask Queen Lili'uokalani what she thought should be done.? Did the United States government listen to the Ku'e Petititon of 38,000 signatories protesting the Annexation of Hawaii? Did the US Congress ask Mr. Dole how did you form a Republic of Hawaii when only 3 % of Hawaii's population voted for a Republic? Well, these people of that era may not have known better but Mr. Abercrombie knows.

So on the eve of Hawaiian Nationals Ku'e against the desecration and disgrace of the inauguration on the sacred grounds of I'olani Palace be prepared, proud and pono. We can no longer just stand by and no say nothing.
Oni'pa'a!

See you, 8:00 am at Kakaako Waterfront Park

malama pono,
pilipo

Aloha kakou,
Hope this is not redundant to you, but it is worth your time. e kala mai, excuse us, we have been doing it now, for come January 17, 2011, 118 years and still no "lawful answer". Plenty "legal" mumbo-jumbo, as the real worth of the American dollar. We are not the first, and we will not be the last. There will be others. Please have patience with us.

Aloha ke Akua,
pilipo
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2010 3:44 PM
To: Ke Aupuni Update A
Subject: KU'E ACTION AT PALACE MONDAY MORNING

ALERT!
Join us Monday for Ku’e (Protest) at the Palace

A large group of Hawaiians will gather on Monday, December 6 at ‘Iolani Palace to protest the use of the palace grounds as the site for the inauguration of Neal Abercrombie as the next Governor of the State of Hawai’i.

The protesters maintain that having the inauguration on the grounds of ‘Iolani Palace, the most recognizable and enduring symbol of the Hawaiian nation, would constitute an act of disrespect and desecration of this historic and sacred site; an affront to the royals and subjects whose nation was summarily stolen from them in 1893; and a senseless act of provocation to the Hawaiian people of today.

At 8:00 AM, Monday morning, Dec. 6 the group will gather and lokahi at Kakaako Waterfront Park (for parking purposes, big area, no meters) From there we will run shuttles over to the makai (Queen Streeet) side of Ali'iolani Hale (opposite side from King Kamehameha Statue). By 9:00 AM we will be in position at makai corner of King and Richards Street facing the Palace and the Coronation Stand where the inauguration is scheduled to start at 9:30 AM.

For more information, call Pilipo Souza 358-6428

Malama pono,
Leon

------
Check this out...
Letter to the editor. Honolulu Star-Advertiser, December 4, 2010
http://www.staradvertiser.com/editorials/letters/20101204_letters_t...

Inauguration at palace would be bad form

The planners for last year's 50th anniversary of statehood deemed it would be insensitive to use Iolani Palace to stage a celebratory event for the jubilee. The concern was it would be offensive to Hawaiians who contend Hawaii is still a sovereign nation and Iolani Palace sacred ground.

So wouldn't using the palace on Monday to inaugurate the next governor of Hawaii be just as insensitive? Why would the state refrain from causing an affront one year, then cause an affront just as egregious the next?

For Neil Abercrombie to start his term with such an insult to the already injured Hawaiian community would be very bad form.

Leon Siu
Aiea

Reply to all

Forward

|
Tony Castanha
to papbullslist

show details 4:47 PM (16 minutes ago)

from Tony Castanha
to papbullslist@revoke.org
date Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 4:47 PM
subject Fw: KU'E ACTION AT PALACE MONDAY MORNING (fwd)

hide details 4:47 PM (16 minutes ago)

*fyi

----- Original Message ----- From: Leon Siu
- Hide quoted text -

To: Ke Aupuni Update B
Subject: KU'E ACTION AT PALACE MONDAY MORNING

ALERT!
Join us Monday for Ku'e (Protest) at the Palace

A large group of Hawaiians will gather on Monday, December 6 at 'Iolani Palace to protest the use of the palace grounds as the site for the inauguration of Neal Abercrombie as the next Governor of the State of Hawai'i.

The protesters maintain that having the inauguration on the grounds of 'Iolani Palace, the most recognizable and enduring symbol of the Hawaiian nation, would constitute an act of disrespect and desecration of this historic and sacred site; an affront to the royals and subjects whose nation was summarily stolen from them in 1893; and a senseless act of provocation to the Hawaiian people of today.

At 8:00 AM, Monday morning, Dec. 6 the group will gather and lokahi at
Kakaako Waterfront Park (for parking purposes, big area, no meters) From
there we will run shuttles over to the makai (Queen Streeet) side of
Ali'iolani Hale (opposite side from King Kamehameha Statue). By 9:00 AM we
will be in position at makai corner of King and Richards Street facing the
Palace and the Coronation Stand where the inauguration is scheduled to start
at 9:30 AM.

For more information, call Pilipo Souza 358-6428

Malama pono,
Leon

------
Check this out...
Letter to the editor. Honolulu Star-Advertiser, December 4, 2010
http://www.staradvertiser.com/editorials/letters/20101204_letters_t...

itor.html

Inauguration at palace would be bad form

The planners for last year's 50th anniversary of statehood deemed it would
be insensitive to use Iolani Palace to stage a celebratory event for the
jubilee. The concern was it would be offensive to Hawaiians who contend
Hawaii is still a sovereign nation and Iolani Palace sacred ground.

So wouldn't using the palace on Monday to inaugurate the next governor of
Hawaii be just as insensitive? Why would the state refrain from causing an
affront one year, then cause an affront just as egregious the next?

For Neil Abercrombie to start his term with such an insult to the already
injured Hawaiian community would be very bad form.

Leon Siu
Aiea
Aloha Amelia

Mahalo for the information. I am not sure I would recommend Dexter Kaiama. Kingdom kanaka need attorneys willing to articulate their rights and who they are. Jon Osorio has already found out what country Mr. Kaiama believes he is in! Sadly it is AMerica.

We look forward to his return to us.

Kai Landow
hi kai................out of all the groups/govts dexter joined us............

perhaps soon.........on the same page?......

aloha.

from Pilipo:

Mahalo piha

6:36 PM (1 hour ago)

Aloha kakou,

Ano 'ai, sorry some could not make it. You missed a moving day. But there will be others.

But to those that did;
Mahalo ke Akua for a great day. Thank you for standing proud and pono before amazing odds. Worst of course is those who stand against us with the koko and birth right of a Hawaiian National. As I looked around today at the crowd which was way less than estimated "planned for 6,000. The two large tents at Richards Street were less than half filled, in fact one tent would have accommodated the attendance. But politicians always over run projections. Just watch the Rail to Disneyland.

For some reason, I had a gut feeling like that what I believe the Hawaiian People had when the fraudulent Republic of Hawaii was inaugurated on the 4th July in 1894. That time 3% of the population sat in at the inauguration while 97 % stayed home. Today, the twenty of us were far less than the 3% population while 97 % of the Hawaiian National stayed home but I also heard the spirits of the 38,000 of the Ku'e Petition Hawaiian Nationals outside I'olani Palace just as we were, saying mahalo, mai poina 'ia u (forget me not), and our effort was not invain.

We Hawaiian Nationals of today, can take credit for being the first to put a dent in the fender of Abercrombie's limousine.

I look forward to internet coverage for we will know the established media can not even adequately cover a dog show, especially here in Hawaii.

I am sorry I did not get your contact. We are planning a potluck get together just to say mahalo and critique our selves. We will try to contact you all by your associates or via a common site. We need to be ready to stand in truth in the defcto's function that in anyway desecrate our culture and inheritance. Remember, being a Hawaiian National is a makana from the sovereign heart of King Kamehameha III that can only be rescinded by your consent. Your makana is no different than Naboth's Vineyard (1 Kings 21) Queen Lili'uokalani referenced in her statements of protest. In the signing of Kau Inoa, signors were tricked into relinquishing their Hawaiian National status for a T-Shirt, just as signing up for Social Security made everyone corporate property of the corporation USA. It is the same game, called SCAM.

Mahalo piha, we will get back to you.

pilipo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvstzQIUXUo"/>

Amelia,

Did Dexter joing today? Are you here? Did you go and protest too? Write back!
hi Kaohi,

Dexter joined with us at the very beginning........the very first meeting of the Royal Families House of Nobles, the Hulu Manu......

Am in Arizona still and will be going to California too...then returning before Christmas....

Was not there to protest but protests sent out via Legal Notices, internet info, Special Notice sent out to all on the IOLANI - The Royal Hawk news list, etc.

Dexter did say that all the letters that I've been giving to the Presidents, the Attorney General, the Governor were notices served due to the stamped received logged on each..............and did say that it was the intent ...................

do you have skype..........maybe we can skype?

aloha.

Aloha Amelia

Yes i can see the value of Mr. Kaiama to thos Hawaiians who have moved to America and have issues related to their presence in that foreign country. I would hope that he would clarify for whom he advocates in the US courts.

The problem still exist that Hawaiian Kingdom subjects suffer from any council in the US courts. There is a regular denial of contact with there government officials. We have had our Attorney General ordered by the State court in Kona [judge Strance] to not every speak with our subject charged with invented crimes.

Mr. Kaiama has confused us in the past to what goals he has. We see in his filings that he may unwittingly mislead our subjects into believing that their rights come from the American constitution.

We wish to move forward and look for legal help that will end this slavery. Mr. Kaiama is more than welcome to come to our country and offer his kokua.

we do need plenty help

Kai
Kai,

"we do need plenty help"

i do believe we were around way lot longer than you guys..........

only recently, I discovered that the House of Nobles, hulu manu, secret advisors of Kamehameha III - Kauikeouli has the part in keeping the government together.,,,,,,,,,,

many groups /governments in place number 40 +.............

there's Dennis Ragsdale, there's Henry Noa, there's Mahealani Asing Kahau, there's Mahealani Ventural Oliver, there's Akahi Nui, there's the King of Atooi, there's you guys................and many, many more.........

all we can do is maintain our families interests, and recognize that TRUE BLOODS exist, and restart the already in place government which is no longer in the "under ground" status...............

the Kamehameha III - Kauikeouli bloodlines exist...........we know who they are....our families are part of the heirs thru hanai, a relationship that cannot be claimed by a haole such as Abercrombie who erroneously assumes that he can be a hanai of those who support PIRATES, racketeers, and obviously are not on the side of the Hawaiian Kingdom/Ko Hawaii Pae Aina.,,,,,,,,,,,

a number of our kanaka maolki/aboriginal Hawaiians have already been recognized by several nations, and they appear to not be associated/connected with you folks...........self proclaimed Kings and Queens doesn't appear, sound pono..........appears they are no different from the usurpers of `1893..........

get what i mean jellybean?................lots of kuka kuka must resume...... also, there's a group from the Big Island who have claimed that their research supports some..........and appears they have will eventually be challenged because of ADOPTIONS, wrongful claims to ancestors.....and that will come out as well.......the dates are not in sync...............the ADOPTED bunch has been problematic when in comes to deeds to Princes Kawananakoa and Kuhio.............many have failed to do their homework.................

the cool part about the Hawaiian genealogies are that many connections are validated thru documentation pre 1893 and can be proven..........we, in essence, form a hukilau net and we know who belongs and who doesn't.,,,,,

the purpose of bringing out the research which was financed by our families are to expose the wrongs, the crimes perpetuated by criminal deviants...... Norman Kahunaaina told me to send all the information i have to him, Spinney et. als. at the time..........such a nasty attitude..........and in reality, why should I?

the information has been dispersed to many in and outside of our Hawaiian Islands.........Kahunaaina calling himself a King represents only another of the 40+ groups/governments......and that's a fact.

stay connected,......kuka kuka continues..........and the Ropyal families House of Nobles, the hulu manu are in place with the true bloodlines with us. (this does not include the Kawananakoa's who have supported the Pirates over time, their birth names include the Ellerbrocks, and the Lamberts, etc.

aloha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht8ZjuFzlUc"/>

Amelia,

First my apologies, I reread my posting, as to why I asked when did Dexter join...(?) that was not a question to ask or even question.

Secondly, Dexter in the past did not have a free hand before, however, what I have personally witnessed first hand gives a concern for his career goals. I am not asking him--if I had the opportunity to--to ask for his loyalty in a US court against the constitution of the US. That is so niney..it would be nice if we can use the Hawaiian Kingdom 1840 Constitution in a US court not as a subject but as an equal or only existing constitution in Hawaii. It is difficult to serve two masters, I believe.

Let me clarify: I've come to know the US constitution to be a fair document. It is the actions around it that we must be always attentive to that I have come to know as hewa!

So--why are we even mixing into the argument of Dexter's loyalty to the US constitution? Pretty silly and stupid stuff if one ask me. It is the crap that goes on around the US constitution or any constitution --very basic 101 Political Science.

Kai Landow is very important to the forum and I am always happy to read his contribution. But, tend to disagree on the subject, but for now not sure why?

As for Mr. Kaimana he did not confuse anybody--it was those that allow the confusion to happen such as any plaintiff would when he claims to be master and slave so to speak at the same time. I couldn't resist.

I'm on this 'exit' kick--those that exited Hawaii are the social Na Kanaka and are linked to the Hawaiian Civic Club.

I've been at two incidents with Mr. Kaimana and one at Iolani Palace and on the island of Kauai--it would take too long to explain --so I not going. Point, he did not back away! It was the Queen bees that backed off! To where as the commoners (us guys) that had to take over the front so that our young people can go back home and refocus on their families.

Keep up on the Kuka Kuka--it's important.

As for Neil Abercrombie he is a long time friend and friends do not abandon friends in time of need and that's how I am calling it. This definitely puts me in 'dutch' with Pono Kealoha, however, in time both injuries I pray will heal. To whereas we can come together for the people of Hawaii.

The Stryker Brigade needs to exit Hawaii!! That is my assertion and I will follow through on my intent with the best contention that I can build to whereas we all come together as one Hawaii on this issue.

A lot of Waianae families are out of work this Christmas because the Stryker Brigade construction at Schofield have been shut down. So, there is much to work towards to whereas Waianae does not become enslaved to the US military. Don't you think that is a better plan for 2011?

One last part, if I haven't told yet --my dad was in the hospital for a few days. He is okay now. I know I am blessed.

As for my genealogy---I know it's important, but I just get so nauseous doing the research. So I applaud you for trying to get us on the ball, if we want to preserve our land, values, and traditional practices to do our research.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service