Asking for mana'o

This hui just posted some info about the Sai v Obama case and there is one file that i don't understand, i saved it here it is Oihana Loio3.pdf the others i kinda got it but this one that the court suppose to get tomorow i not sure.

if can can.

mahalo

o yeah these are the other files

Fed_Resp_Spinney.pdf

Leave for extention of time to file.pdf

Extention_Granted.pdf

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Amelia, Kaiama, bloodline etc

i have taken a look at some of the IOLANI - Royal Hawk information and am finding the site hard to navigate, do i need to go through everything from the top and just keep reading down or can i just search key words, can you help me navigate through this information, please correct me but alot of it appears to personal stuff, am i in the right place. sorry i'm not sure and i am also seeing the forum disscussions on that site, help please

Mahalo

• lehulehu,

You are in the right place and yes it is a bit confusing.  I believe it was done in such a way as in bits and pieces here and there intentionally in the aftermath of getting slammed by others.

We needed to continue on the research and posting and I believe that got a bit crazy.

One needs to do your own geneology and do it quickly,  I believe there are others in your family that are inquisitive enough to have already done it. 

Pulling the family together is the best thing and then sitting down and talking story would work. 

What Amelia did was locate all the rotteness that is still going on and how the families are connected to the aina and their land. 

The families came together and made decisions that they are not going away.  So they are pa'a.

That weakens the economics of the continuum of stealing land, and our aina from out from under our feet.  In other words it leaves a cloud on the crooked papers. 

As for our economics, that too is difficult for everyone. 

If you are wondering why we have so much poverty, that was created and agreed upon in many 'gentlemen' agreements.  A complex issue, but can be understood from your own point of view.

Just keep sharing your point of view, however, it is and don't worry about my feelings.  I trust that you have something of value to share, it takes time and the pain will heal in the process of talking. 

• Amelia, Kaiama, Bloodline and Etc

Forgive me if i have offended you,

you are correct most of us haven't a formal college education,

yet we all know our roots (mo'oku'auhau)

we also apoligize because we are not familiar with the news on the web IOLANI - The Royal Hawk and i will make it a point to try as i may familiarize myself with the news on the web IOLANI - The Royal Hawk

we ask for kokua because of the past and present hewa our families have and is suffering today was led to beleive that your group might offer some support because it appeared that you were in a position kokua and yes you are correct in that we are not

i am basiclly a messenger for kupuna in my ohana and we have tried to email our humble request to the address you offered to no avail, still kupuna ask me to try and end what they saw as a divisive weapon, hewa or a ama syndrome when chastising another

we respect and commend you for helping others who are part of your family bloodline, sorry if we did not qualify

most of our community have our geneology, if we gave it to you will it certify the need for us to receive kokua, we have keikis' and we are in some of the worst positions and living conditions as can be for Hawaiians in their own lands, but alot of us Hawaiians need to call a spade a spade and don't mean any harm, just seeking help

the history of Sai and Spinney is good to know, but we feel that they are the David to Goliath and we all need to support them

i ask to please correct me if i was wrong and am sorry that you feel this way

i have read these files available to the world and can't find these kanakas' calling themselves Kings, Queens etc.

please no more chasting

onipaa onipaa onipaa

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGKx2LNbF5M

Read 319 issues of the IOLANI - The Royal Hawk:

Greetings!

Education, references, documentation, research possibilities, etc. is part of the purposes of this publication.  Empowerment comes with knowledge.  Knowledge about issues in these days are very important.   It is hoped that this information will assist in helping to resolve issues and meant to document history of our Hawaiian people, which has also affected free nations in the world today. 

Because we are a genealogy based society, Hawaiian genealogical records are posted for your personal or family files.  At times, genealogies of U.S. Presidents, etals. will be added when it pertains to political issues that affect many.  Aged articles/ historical information, laws, etc. affecting us today will also be posted. 

Ordinarily, the information presented are banned/limited/ eliminated from the recognized press or media companies controlled by government or many who perpetuate fraud, deviance, criminal malfeasance in Hawaii, Abroad and the United States. 

All of IO-LANI - THE ROYAL HAWK - issues will be filed at the yahoogroups. com site, see  Hawaiian_Genealogy_ Society-akg.  or see www.theiolani. blogspot. com

Feel free to download a missed copy(ies), or other articles, messages, information.  Questions? Please contact editor at hawaiianhistory@yahoo.com

IO-IO-IO-IO- IO-IO-IO- IO-IO-IO- IO-IO-IO- IO-IO-IO- IO-IO-IO- IO-IO-IO- IO

this  is a review of this forum:

IOLANI - The Royal Hawk 's Editor Notes:  there is a reluctance in blogging with some individuals due to their lack of education.....it boils down to a waste of "ha", a waste of breath, but there are others who are watching which makes it worthwhile.

If you will notice, there are about 40+ governments/groups operating in the Hawaiian Islands, all knowing that wrongs were done to our people........the names pointed out above are some of the active ones who are pro independence.

OHA/Office of Hawaiian Affairs are perpetuating the crimes of those who wrongfully dethroned our Queen LIliuokalani in 1893.......groups such as Ka Lahui align themselves with OHA and others who look to "nation within a nation" which promotes continued belligerent occupation and support of PIRATES OF THE PACIFIC and PIRATES OF THE WORLD activities.

aloha till next time.

• Lehulehu,

I hear you, and yes it get's a bit spin around sometimes.  I went into this with Sai with open eyes and Kaiama too.  With Sai it took years to listening and reading around his contentions and the de-occupation seems the direction I personally want to go.  If there is a spin on the de-occupation--Kai is pretty good at spotting the spin. 

The research often times turns muddy and in the academic format it's purpose is to clear the water's.  It's a process for me and Amelia.  I trust her research--why? Because over time and constant work she arrives to what we don't want to accomplish.  I believe it's out of lazyness or just plain don't know how. 

Forums are not straight forward--it's a process of disagreements and agreements.  Often times we don't have all the full pieces of puzzle put together to form a clear and understanding picture.

From my perspective it's best to keep on trying.  From my experience, Dexter has limitations put on him not by his choice.  So very sad, I wish we had the resources and the strong fighters in his profession.  In the mean time all that one can do is keep 'talking' and show up for protesting--what I think is important is the debriefing in the aftermath that is where the truth lies.  The clean-up and damage control are processed so that the next protest will be clear, safe, and serve all people of Hawaii. 

Mahalo for your response, and time spent in this process 

• Kalamai, everyone

December 25, 2010 is our Hawaiian Kingdom's memorial day so we need to end the indoctrination of american practices and start honoring our own.

hui hou

malama ohana
  • Mahalo piha, Mr. Landow, Kaohi, Na Kupuna ame Na Keiki o ka aina

i have invested several thousand american dollars over the past 20 years in the fight against US terrorism here in our Kingdom and have witness groups and organizations rise and fall, make claims to the monarch and crown and have not looked back, although disappointed at times. i have been apart of this history which continue the kue like my kupuna without the use of the State welfare system or any of its blood money.

my mana'o is if anyone supported Sai or Spinney in spirit and or financially, i believe their commitment, service and conviction never ended or stop supporting those families, i feel the filings in the District of Columbia prove this and i believe the supporting families are included in this case. it's ashamed that another would come along and attact this issue of money and declare that they are the ones who are helping people get back on their lands in the courts (what courts) and issuing protective orders, PLEASE Mr. Kaiama and bloodline this a ama attacts gotta end.

it may just be me and my understanding on how i read these files but i see that both Sai and Spinney are seriously trying to help our Kingdom and our people. Mr. Kaiama and bloodline if i am wrong please correct me because i will be following the Sai v Obama case for my ohana. i understand by Sai and Spinney that kanaka can intervene and this is what i am watching out for as requested by my ohana, like i said earlier we are at least several hundred homeless forced off of our aina and we are sadden and angered to see and hear Hawaiians chastising while we (the evidence) are here waiting for justice to come along, so Mr. Kaiama and bloodline group if you can help us please help or please stop the chastising.

til then i will support these two kanaka's
    onipaa onipaa onipaa
    • something tells me that perhaps you haven't a formal college education, nor the motivation to find your roots.........

am a representative of the Royal familyies House of Nobles and educate many thru the news on the web IOLANI - The Royal Hawk..........there is nothing more to say to you............

the point of the matter is that we're in the position to help, and it's obvious that you're not....end of story.......we will continue to help others who are part of our families bloodlines, and those who believe in what we do...........we have been and remained in the background for a long time, and it's obvious that you cannot see that we are basically the descendants of many of the specific ancestors noted in history, are college educated, etc. and recognize that many of our people are not...........

hint:  ask Sai who his ancestors are..........it appears he doesn't know..............ask Spinney who his ancestors are............he doesn't really know............I knew his mother who was exploring their genealogies and did help her some...........

Sai has some criminal charges, and then some, which he is trying to clear...........Spinney has had his life threatened by several...........as heard thru the grapevines..........

you've asked for help, then show such wicked attacks on what we do..........which means, we really don't have to help you.........but the others who may be interested can be helped...........contact information was already given out..........

are you willing to support the many people calling themselves Kings, Queens, etc......hmmm, I don't think so.......do your genealogies, then you can talk onipaa, etc.

g'day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6K8wfyzAJQ

• Kala mai for my mana'o but i am trying to find support for me and my family and have tried to follow the movement of our poe kanaka. i am left in confusion when i see several subjects of the Hawaiian kingdom (Sai & Spinney) taking an affirmative claim to the doors of our oppressors and demanding justice. i understand that Sai's prayer is as follows,

WHEREFORE, PLAINTIFF respectfully prays for the following:
    1. For a Judgment declaring the Joint Resolution to provide for annexing the
    Hawaiian Islands to the United States (30 U.S. Stat. 750) to be in violation of the
    U.S. CONST., art. VI, clause 2.
    2. For a Judgment or Order Awarding PLAINTIFF all temporary and preliminary
    injunctive and ancillary relief as may be necessary to avert the likelihood of
    continuous injury during the pendency of this action and to preserve the
    possibility of effective final relief;
    3. For a Judgment or Order Preliminarily and Permanently enjoining
    DEFENDANTS from continuing to violate the Lili`uokalani assignment;
    4. For a Judgment against DEFENDANTS and in favor of PLAINTIFF for each
    violation alleged in this complaint;
    5. For a Judgment in favor of PLAINTIFF for general damages and for punitive
    damages in order to redress injury to PLAINTIFF and the reputation of his
    person, not including actual damages, restitution and disgorgement to be
    determined by the court in these proceedings.

Spinney is in his file say's this,

Today, all the people of the Hawaiian Kingdom alien and subject alike are suffering injuries just like Dr. Sai and me...

It is the federal and joined-defendants acting under color of authority and law of the United States who are injuring Dr. Sai and me and all the people living in the Hawaiian Kingdom today

The investigation by the Unites States finds that United States Minister John L. Stevens‟s actions are without the Constitution of the United States and are not authorized by presidential authority and are not authorized by congressional act, and that the detention of our beloved Queen is unlawful.

Her power and authority must be presumed to be fully restored.

Today, Hawaiians operate their own de facto governance in all regions of our Kingdom. Our operation of central government is obstructed by the federal and the joined-defendants. My personal injuries arise out of these continuing unlawful actions by the defendants.

In furtherance of our (Dr. Sai and me) unified objective to realize fulfillment of our beloved Queen Liliuokalani‟s prayer and find remedy for our continuing collective injury and our several personal injuries I urge this Honorable Court, based on the files and record in this case and what is set forth above, to grant me leave to intervene.

NOW
    i hope that this language is what i understand it to be, in support of me and my family because the attacts on the two kanaka's i see in this fight to help me and my family is welcome with open hearts and minds, i don't see anyone doing anything of this magnitude before the doors of our occupiers.

this chastising by the hanai bloodline really say's alot about the groups ability to lokahi and Mr. Kaiama you should be ashamed.

Sai appears to be fighting for the country while Spinney appears to be fighting for us peoples. I have never seen anyone group and organization take a position like theirs. i will support anyone who supports mine and my families rights as kanakas

Mr. Kaiama if you and the bloodlines can show me another process please let me know as soon as you can. until then i support Sai & Spinney

Malama pono
    • Mahalo Natural Born,

Will read later thanks for the information. I'm on the fence with this one because I want to err on Keanu Sai's contention. However, I need to be honest to myself too and that to always keep the reason why we do what we do and that is to serve our people to the best of our knowledge. And, I truly believe that in this instance, I want to understand the occupation and the goal or intent is deoccupation.

We cannot have the military in Hawaii because it has no conscious efforts to the people in Hawaii--not even their families.
This reply was deleted.