Over the past week i have been watching as iwi have been dug up and removed from Hanohano Hale in Punaluu...when digging to make another cesspool 1 iwi was found and just today 2 boxes were removed carrying more iwi....Hawaiiana Management oversees these apartments.  The past few days i have recorded this and am outraged that this is happening....i have pics on my page...when will it end...is this not grave desecration at its highest....auwe...shame.... 2 days now i have had  the wind blowing and knocking down stuff on my balcony...when i go see...they have found more iwi...

Views: 394

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aloha.
I have recently just found out that I am a product of Kahakuakoi & Kealohapau'ole. I am very hurt to hear my iwi kupuna being removed. I will be passing this information on to my 'ohana. I would like to thank you for posting this information.

My contact info.
k_onekea@yahoo.com or 7387920.

Me ke aloha ha'aha'a,
Kau'i Onekea
Oh Kaui,

I felt so compelled to inform people and i hope you get to talk to Ian about this. They are going to return the iwi to the aina here at Hanohano close to the ocean....ARGH!!! maybe not a good idea....

Please call the state department and let them know your connection to the iwi and give them your manao so that these iwi are properly cared for....

My wish is that they be respected...i couldnt stop them from removing the iwi but i certainly can see to it that they be rspectfully returned to the aina...

Aroha nui roa

Sharon
aloha sharon,
wow, mahalo Ke Akua for a real wahine warrior, not only in words but the gathering of actions to alert all of the disgrace that this illegal governing entities of contractors, is allowed and given the rights to disrespect our kupuna kahiko's (ancestors). maruru (thank you in tahitian) for all your information and the info you gather from the others in this very site of concerns.
i will also look into the state departments of maui nui to investigate the proper protocals of handling our ancestors i'iwi-s. i am against any outsiders of my ahupua'a to touch my ancestors i'iwi and on maui nui this county of maui decided to elect a county citizen (burial dept.) to make all the wrong (hewa) decisions of handing other ohanas i'iwi-s, who self claimed to be a kahu in training as a young man, but now as an old man has lost his integeity to our i'iwi of our ancestors, to his kahu, and to our next generations to come!!!......~da princess~
Where did these iwi go?
please watch videos for a chance to win prizes and contest
clik on advertisers links to win
not responsible for contest rules or game play

email me at merchantmansmith@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/Amani Smith
www.facebook.com/Sufferahsmusic
www.twitter.com/Sufferahsmusic
www.hotlinemastering.com <~~ visit for the best mastering prices in the world
from arguably one of the worlds best mastering engineers SONIN

RSS

© 2021   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by