If you are going to make chicken soup........ you had better have a chicken to go in the pot!

Aloha kakou.

She who soups with the devil had best use a long spoon:

http://www.realecontv.com/page/11175.html

The cracks are already in the wall of American Empire:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=29471

http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/EJMontini/117684

What is above will come down. What is below will rise up. The islands (Ko Hawai'i Pae 'Aina) will be united!

........ Onipa'a.

Views: 277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for he who scoops the handle of the spoon,

will drink the poision of the DEVIL....Watch!!!....for death awaits?????

said tutu wahine kahuna nui of our Kingdom of Maui Nui.....amene.....da princess

Death awaits all..........that is part of life.........

Our families are the Konohiki of Ukumehame, etc. fyi..........in other words watch out.....

Many of us will be visiting/living in Maui real soon..........looking forward to meeting with you people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Y4kpZ7xQk

for he who handles the spoon,

scoops the devil in disquise.....said tutu wahine kahuna nui

of our Kingdom of Maui Nui......amene....for the fake and the false will be IDENTIFIED,

within our generation...to be REMOVED by Ke Akua and my Royal Kingdom Ancestersw.....watch~~~

for i have personally watch the death of the hewa that came to our Maui Nui,

and was sent back home to oahu....back to the evils of GREED.....for i await the demons of

disquise that will be eaten up alive on our Sacredness of our Kingdom of Maui Nui......amene,

for we are also in the CLEANSING on our Kingdom Island of the Hewa that refuse to "heed the warnings"....mauruuru~~~

there is also a RESPECTFUL way to return back to our Sacredness,

however....i ve noticed the GREED of such ones of oahu, kauai, and molokai hawaiians of Usa,

that have NOT taken into consideration and the SERIOUSNESS of  our Traditional Protocals of RESPECT to an other???????....on another kingdom island and this needs to be exposed and addressed to end immediately~~~~

here on our Kingdom of Maui Nui...we ask first in the highest RESPECT~~~....not just come and bring wrongful greed to our sacredness on Maui Nui!!!, for this is a wrongful criminal act as an illegal american and a hewa of evil as a kanaka maoli, period...no if butts and or whats!!!!!

this is where...we on  our Maui Nui can already IDENTIFY the good from the bad and the right from the wrongful acts of the american native hawaiians of this illegal state of oahu and of the entities of Usa......"heed the warning"~~~~amene!!!

waha nui ete wahine........hoi to you and all who are all about negativity....... Keakua watches.....your own family members wonders about you......no wonder you haven't won any seat in office......many kanaka maoli know about you and even poe haole too.....goodbye ....again.

on a positive to all who are reading this:

fyi --- have been posting messages to the world under the Kingdom of Hawaii since 2003
see
http://www.middleeast.org/search/search.pl?query=amelia+gora+posts&... for the 548 posts (links don't open? only the titles are shown===the articles have also been posted in the IOLANI - The Royal Hawk news on the web......
love the song "gonna take a lot of love.................." which pretty much describes where we are educating kanaka maoli.....

aloha.

ps. there are love songs and then there are wierd songs.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY-vXcmpZIw

amelia step up to the plate and please can you identify the families that is talking about me on Maui to you on Oahu?????

for i no hide...i will face this so called family that you say is mines on our Maui Nui and on any other Kingdom Island???,

for i know who is my family and i am aware who is talking and they are aware of it toooo?????..and i have face them head on.....for this is called "THIRD MOUTH YAU YAU"...BS from the mouths of the demons in disquised....and i am all about "FACTS and FINDINGS".......for i expose the talk and i am straight up and that is the way it should be Amelia (grow up in maturity).....not talk behind the back like the evil demons of american humans????????

and i never run for a position in this county of maui in Usa to get follows of Usa.....i ran to now know the good from the bad, and the right from the wrongful CRIMINAL actions of this county of maui under the direct authourity of this illegal state of oahu Usa and the entities of Usa that is represented by the false and the fake of native hawaiians of the american influrenced mentality of Usa.....big nui smiles....

for i always have a Purpose to my MISSIONS as my given BirthRight as a Royal Kingdom Heir of my Royal Ancesters of my Kingdom of Maui Nui~~~~that is why??????...i am able to KUKANAKA (stand tall) and face you and all those that is leading our next generation to Disrepect, to Dishonor, and the Disregard to the Traditional Protocals of my Royal Ancesters of our Maui Nui.....hewa to this oahu greed......and i am able to EXPOSE this GREED the is allowed on Maui !!!!!

for you amelia....talk about this Donna Willard of our maui nui...she is the only name you gave to me and if she is talking about me??????? ...than i am the person to settle that talk today......for this ms. donna willard is big time Hewa.....on our maui nui, our Kupuna's and Makua's is questioning her HEWA (wrongful criminal acts of Land Greed)?????? on our Maui Nui that is from oahu and the Oahu mind thinkning of Land Greed and i have exposed her and i will expose you and your wrongful criminal greed,,,here....on our Maui Nui and the rest of our Maui Nui Ali'i Kupuna's will be made aware of this evil greedy mentality coming out of Oahu and this will be CORRECTED~~~for we await your arrival of land Greed~~~~

i have made donna willards greedy INTENT with your thinking mentality sent by you and your oahu GREED have been noticed here on our Maui Nui.....hewa!!

so now i await for the other ohana of yours on our maui nui to be exposed and dealt with one by one....for i leave all hewa in the hands of Ke Akua and my Royal Kingdom Ancesters to handled the American Evils of Usa....for today within my generation we are much EDUCATED to know the good from the bad and the right from the Wrongful Criminal Actions of your greedy group coming to our Kingdom of Maui Nui and we are aware of you and your ohana of GREED and we await because for us on our Maui Nui....we do not await DEATH as you mentioned is a part of your LIFE......however....we live it, we breath it and we HONOR our life given GIFT from the Sacredness of Ke Akua and the Protection from our Royal Kingdom Kupuna Kahiko of our Maui Nui to EXPOSE IT ......in our next generation of Royal Kingdom Heirs of Maui Nui.....amene for the families of our Maui Nui is better aware of the GREEDY that is coming in from Oahu!!!.......and we are doing what needs to be done in the Right and the Cleansing is happening on our Kingdom Island of Maui Nui and soon this type of GREED...will be IDENTIFED and Removed in our Cleansing with Ke Akua and our Royal Kingdom Ancester of Maui Nui.....amene for our new and improved Generation to IMUA (move forward) and to KUKANAKA (stand tall) in JUSTICE!.....mauruuru for the strenght to Kukanaka and speak up the the Rights for our next future generations to come~

everyone..............this is for ete nui only...........dig it!

This is entertaining for everyone else...............aloha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R4a0ByvNQ8&feature=related

now you all got to IDENTIFY....the fake and the false...coming out of oahu, kauai and molokai,

from the FACTS and the FINDINGS of TRUTH.....voicing concerns from our Kingdom of Maui Nui,

for this is an AWARENESS of this type of evil Land Greed.....the intent of ones heart,

will be displayed for all to witness and to testify within our Generation today.....that we need to REMOVE~~~

today kamehameha of native hawaiians is the Blame....for kanaka maoli to be treated

like the stranger, the intruder and tresspassers on our own Sacred lands of our Ancesters~

it is because of kamehameha we are still suffering worst than the immigrants, and the migrants of Usa,

look at our kanaka maoli.....under kamehameha and this illegal state of oahu......for most of our kanaka is either in jail and or homeless on oahu....why???????

what have kamehameha done for us in the past and for us today......"NOTHING"

but to be like the american that heavily influrenced this greedy warrior kamehameha...please

read your history of this american native hawaiian warrior subborn kamehameha!!!!!!!

for kamehameha was not PONO (being the right) with our people of kanaka maoli's,

he was all about the land greed and control of an american.....trainned and advised by sharp shooters,

davis and young under the direction of captain Crook......again read your history of Truth not Lies~~~

Replies to This Discussion

Delete

Everyone---------- this is for ete nui only.........

As for ete nui who claims she's from Keopuolani.........Keopuolani was married to ONLY Kamehameha when she was young..............then when Kamehameha died, she married Kalanimoku, then Hoapilikane........

Keopuolani was already older when she married Kalanimoku whose last wife was Akahi my family.  Kalanimoku was also the brother of my ancestor Keoua.  Then Hoapilikane was married to Kaheiheimalie, one of the wives of Kamehameha who was the mother of Auhea/Kekauluohi and whose father was Kaleimamahu the OLDER brother of Kamehameha.

In other words folks, questions remain for this ete wahine who claims she's from Keopuolani because this ete does not figure in our families genealogies and their families will have to go through a genealogy "gauntlet" by many aside myself!  

We are like a hukilau net....and know who belongs and who does not belong!

aloha..........

This is entertaining for everyone else...............aloha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R4a0ByvNQ8&feature=related

madam Pele will be cleansing soon with her fires......watch and be made aware....for the strenght of Ke Akua awaits~~~

we have stories about Pele........and how she is also part of our family............which also was the reason my mother and her sibling left the Big Island.......they had listened to her and avoided the Tidal Wave and eruption which resulted in hundreds of deaths in the 1940's.........

Those stories are not for Ete Wahine to know..........

aloha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ04NiiFy2U

madam pele Protects .........from our Kingdom of Maui Nui,

at age 6....i was burnt waist up to my head, i still posess the thick SCARS~~~

today i still smell the burnt hair and skin puss!!!!!!!......like it just happened~~~~~

even at 50 yrs of age....it feels like yesterday.....that i can feel the

burning heat of madam pele herself......she awaits the front doors of Hewa.....watch!!!!!!!

said tutuladykahunanuiwahine....."Heed the Warning"......da princess of Loko O Mokuhinia.....La Haina....Maui Nui~~~

RSS

© 2019   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service