Aloha kakou.

She who soups with the devil had best use a long spoon:

http://www.realecontv.com/page/11175.html

The cracks are already in the wall of American Empire:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=29471

http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/EJMontini/117684

What is above will come down. What is below will rise up. The islands (Ko Hawai'i Pae 'Aina) will be united!

........ Onipa'a.

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• kupuna kaohi.....i will investigate on this topic on our Kingdom of Maui Nui,

and i will raise attention.....if it is needed???????.....to be bought before the hears that needs to LISTEN!!!!!,

thank you for bringing to my awareness.....for now i am finish with the American Courts and my Identity

as a Royal Kingdom Heir of Loko O Mokuhinia......i am now learning of the Claims we need be conscience of our

Kingdom Legal BirthRights as the Heirs of Maui Nui~~~

as you know my HA (breath of life) and my MANA (spiritual powers) is of Loko O Mokuhinia.....by the raising of my living Ancesters on and of Loko O Mokuhinia.....amene~~~

however i will make contact to seek the knowledge of this new group (CZM) and check it out.....for most of our Maui

coastal plans of development needs to be MONITORED and REGULATED to be in VIOLATION.....for all of these illegal development was build on a NO ZONE AREA....all along KIHEI and LAHAINA and the FEDERAL has Granted a BILL.....that those who lives on a "NO ZONE area" will not be Protected in INSURANCE for rebuilt and REMOVAL will be Done and now this will include the illegal commerial activities that is destroying our reefs and lifestyle of our Traditional Living of Kanaka's......for soon.... in prayer....this will all be REMOVED off our Kingdom Islands......what you all on Oahu.....need to REMOVE  is........the MILITARY and the MISSIONARY off your Kingdom Island of Oahu......that is the main POISION to your Future GENERATION of Kanaka's!!!......please oahu kanaka's....you can do it.....IMUA (move foward)  and KUKANAKA (stand tall).......i pray, i ask it, i believe it will happen within our Generation.......mauruuru~~~

• At this time in Waianae, our shores are being taken over by Coastal Zoning Managment.  Supposedly, we should have access to the ocean.  Near the shores (highwater mark to reef) we have fish that don't migrate, limu and opihi.  Within these areas we have sports within reason (kupuna guidance).  

We have too many haole (foreigners) that have ideas, USA continental practices and recreational stimulants (not pono to nature) that are destructive to the environment.  There USA military exercise and large budget are destructive to the environment, humanity and themselves.

The CZM(ACT) of the USA 1972 is at cause for a state planning and zoning of our shores and aina.  What this means are permitting.  If one wants to pick limu, swim, surf, pick ophi, things that we have been doing for 2,000 years the state will have to grant you or anyone a permit for these activities.  Hawaiian access and cultural practices are in peril.  Your meeting came and went on Wednesday, May 23, it was held at Paia Community Ctr.  

Need to check with your group if anyone attended.  Look up on the internet Hawaii CZM Program one should find information.  It is not only a matter of ecological activities--it's our food security.  

One needs to take oral and written testimonies with a genealogy from the moku's in order to legitimize and ensure the continuation of 'gathering rights for native purposes' for the next 30 years.  Maui contact with the state office needs to happen.  

Let me know what else I can do.  

Another aspect to this is the currents in between islands that are being used for Sonar and Bombing military exercise as we speak.  It is truly sad that the USA military have absolutely no respect for nature and it's people or origin.  It's all about their sensual recreation and destruction of our environment for violent power over nature.  

Take care!

• only a loving kupuna as you kaohi...is able to confront our next generation,

and i am ready for my trainning to IMUA and to KUKANAKA,

i meet with my ohana nation of the "KumaewaKainaKaleoMomona", tomorrow,

this is where i take the time to educate and to make the strong Stronger,

for this is the time we need Corrected Leaders to Lead.... not followers leading us to no where to go

mauruuru kupuna kaohi......love you.....da princess of Loko O Mokuhinia.......amene~~~

• amene-----da princess for Loko O Mokuhinia....Kingdom of Maui Nui.....mauruuru~~~

• da princess,

There is no solution to these problems, not from the USA and unfortunately not from the research side.  The military in Hawaii have taken on it's own spin on their happy budget.  There is no society that can survive the words spoken by their own President.  However, we must survive!  

Taking care of  our children and seeing that they walk the right path are all that we can do.  All the made up stories are just that.  Ground yourself into what or who you think you are.  I strongly believe that it is the little ones that matters.  We can gab all we want into cyber space, but nothing can happen if your little ones don't carry the thread into the next generation.  If that thread is not practicing, it's just a floating string withering in the air.  

The branches will fall and wither.  We must nurture our roots, so that the tree it self continues to be stronger.  We have many other things to confront, we must pay attention to other things in life too.  I am very impressed with Maui's Royal Spirit and the sense of nature that weaves a connection between Molokai, Lani, Kahoolawe and Maui.  

This problem will not go away until death happens.  That's the inevitable, I too am truly sad that such a element exist in our contemporary culture.   I assure you our Na Kupuna would never go in that frivolous direction because there are too much work to do, conserve your energy for the good things in life.  

• i never ever claimed to be part of the evil thinging american mentality of GREED kamehameha,

and i will never ever want to be part of this family of the american hawaiian Usa....

i NO send Hewa to NO one....for i hate NO HUMAN.....i call them on their SH*T, period........i only EXPOSE the Hewa....just like on facebook and my personal emails,....i testify what i witness on a daily basis and speak up loud!!!!,

for i NO hide my Identity.....i straight up and i face to face the lies of american Usa and the american hawaiians of Usa,

i have requested the names of people the is talking to this amelia on oahu about me on my Maui Nui, and still await????,

remember we have a small island...and if you from my Maui Nui....you should know who i am and where i am from,

and also who is my Royal Kingdom Ancesters of Loko O Mokuhina....and if you dont know who i am....than you not from Maui Nui. period........for you are only a TRANSPLANT, a TRESSPASSER, a STRANGER, and a INTRUDER lurking lost on our Kingdom of Maui, both hawaiian american and american foreigners of Usa~~~

i have proven with FACTS and FINDINGS.....making all of you listeners and viewers of "MAOLIWORLD"......aware of the fake and the false coming out of Oahu, Molokai and Kauai......for RESPECT is needed by the american hula teachers of mahu's.....and RECOGNITION to our Royal Kingdom Heirs of our Maui Nui...for Ke Akua will REMOVE the Hewa...watch!

• for a true Kupuna arise and speaks up for her people,

i love you kupuna kaohi and my many more Blessings your energy,

to continue to be there for our homeless on kanaka maoli's.....mauruuru~~~

• Here is the chicken with alphabets:

"In 1953, US President Eisenhower said, "Modern weapons take food from the hungry and shelter from the homeless: Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."  

• and yes....may i be the example to end this continued hewa of the Twisted american Lies,

by these american historians as you amelia?????????......and best yet.....i get to IDENTIFY each individual,

with FACTS and FINDINGS....for today this amelia refuse to give me names of my family,

that she said is talking stink behind my back.....i am so waiting to face this family members (i hope they are blood related),

for i know all ohanas's that is my Birthright Bloodline Royal Kingdom Heirs......we have all the names written and documetned within our Royal Kingdom ohana nation of the "KumaewaKainaKaleoMomoma" ohana nation!!!!!!

i have gathered my real imtimate Bloodline Royal Kingdom  ohana's of Maui Nui and they are also ready to face these

members that you amelia said is talking about me????????....please IDENTIFY these to me,

for i await to face them head on......and may TRUTH prevail from the Voices of my Royal Kupuna Kahiko.......amene~~~~

• amene~~~

This reply was deleted.