HB 1627 Proposes to Duplicate Akaka Bill on State Level

I find this proposed Bill, HB 1627 redundant, disingenuous, irrelevant and unnecessary.   There are self-contradictions in its wording and a proposal for the state to create a pseudo-government is perplexing, to say the least, when statements claim the Kingdom of Hawaii still exists albeit under the U.S. belligerent occupation.  To usurp the Hawaiian Kingdom by creating a tribal goverrning entity to replace it, is repugnant to the international laws, U.S. contstitutional laws, Hawaiian Kingdom laws and moral rights of its citizens.  This contentious
Bill HB 1627 is a waste of time for the legislature and unnecessary expense to the taxpayer when it rubberstamps the failed federal Bill that this bill duplicates.  We Hawaii patriots do not subscribe to the racist U.S. WASP Manifest Destiny doctrines that this bill supports. 

Many of us oppose this HB 1627 and urge you to do the same.

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ALOHA Kakou, e Hawaii,

THEY passed HB 1627 and I'm not surprise that they passed it.   There will be two more hearings on this BILL!   I see the Writings On The Wall that HB 1627 will become State Law.   Opening the way for a Constitutional Suit against the State!  

Most likely the State will also Lose as they lost there case on OHA!

Public Law 102-150 puts a Cloud over the Admission Act of 1959, the Organic Act of 1900 and the Joint Resolution of 1897!   All Congressional Acts that followed the "Act of War" of January 16, 1893!  

Let the Revolution to FREE HAWAII begin!  o Pomaikaiokalani, Hawaiian National Royalist 1993

• "Welcome to the Hawaiian Kingdom" o Pomai
      • Opening them Gates to Iolani Palace, Hawaiian Nationals are going home to the Kingdom!

Imua Hawaiian Naitonals, o Pomai

• Let the Revolution to FREE HAWAII, begun!   o Pomai
  • AKaKa BILL is DEAD,

HAWAIIAN HOMES A FAILURE,  

OFFICE OF HAWAIIAN AFFAIRS A FAILURE,

Three Striks Outs!  

FREE HAWAII, IMUA KEKAPUKAINOHEA, LONG LIVE THE HAWAIIAN KINGDOM,

o Pomaikaiokalani, Hawaiian National Royalist 1993

This reply was deleted.