Ke Ao Maoli
Comes now, Amelia Gora, one of Kamehameha's descendant/heirs, Kamehameha II - Liholiho, Kamehameha III - Kauikeouli, Kamehameha IV - Alexander Liholiho, Kamehameha V - Lot Kamehameha, King William Lunalilo, King David Kalakaua, and Queen Liliuokalani's descendant/heirs assigned Hawaiians - kanaka maoli Protective Orders.
These Hawaiians - kanaka maoli may not be removed from properties belonging to our families.
To the Honolulu Police Department, et. als. - Please place the following person on the Genocide Activities List for her actions against kanaka maoli causing stress, duress, usurpation, coercion on lands belonging to our families........the same for Neil Abercrombie and all of the law(breakers) perpetuating the frauds/claims to our families properties, claims, etc. over time.
The following Notice by a genocide activist is hereby made Null and Void:
Below is text from the notice that was handed out by the City & County Dept of Parks and Recreation recently. The City will be going out to Keaau/Waikomo to hand out notices on the following dates: March 13, March 22, March 28, April 3, and April 9.
UNDEVELOPED AREA ABUTTING
KEEAU BEACH PARK
YOU ARE TRESPASSING ON
All personal property must be removed from this area by 10:00 P.M. monday, april 16, 2012
Any property remainingwill be turned over to thehonolulupolice dept. or designee for storage until JUNE 4, 2012. Please call 675-6030 TO CLAIM YOUR PROPERTY. PROPERTY NOT CLAIMED BY JUNE 4, 2012 WILL BE DISCARDED.
property that is perishable, unsanitary, broken, unsuitable for storage, INCLUDING PLANTS, SCRAP MATERIALS, TIRES, APPLIANCES, HAZARDOUS MATERIALS will be immediately dISCARDED. STRUCTURES, PALLETS, AND FENCING WILL BE DISASSEMBLED AND DISCARDED.
DEPARTMENT OF PARK AND RECREATION
This is the Notice Effective Immediately:
UNDEVELOPED AREA ABUTTING
KEEAU BEACH PARK
TRESPASS NOTICE TO THE CITY/STATE/
HONOLULU POLICE DEPARTMENT, ETC.
THE HOMELESS ARE NOW PROTECTED UNDER THE SOVEREIGN AND
HOUSE OF NOBLES DESCENDANT/HEIR NAMED AMELIA GORA, WHO IS ALSO
THE ACTING LIAISON OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
THE HOMELESS ARE ALLOWED TO REMAIN ON
OUR FAMILIES PROPERTIES
To Care for Our Families Interests -
This Is Hawaiian Government* Property of
Ko Hawaii Pae Aina/Hawaiian Kingdom/ Kingdom of Hawaii/
Hawaiian Islands/Hawaiian archipelago
Note that Queen Emma did deed her Crown Lands Interest
to the Hawaiian Government, a three part government - 1) Sovereign - heirs/bloodlines - a permanent branch; 2) House of Nobles - heirs /bloodlines - a permanent branch; and 3) the temporary branch House of Representatives which were the problematic, conspirators, treasonous persons who formed the Premeditated Provisional government, Republic of Hawaii, Territory of Hawaii, State of Hawaii with documented oppositions from our families every step of the way
Note: I am one of the families of Queen Emma, and also a descendant of John Young, Grace Kamaikui, Isaac Davis, Kamehameha's sibling Keliimaikai, et. als.
The Persons Holding Protective Orders/Documents and their belongings/All personal propertyof theirs
must not be removed from this property by 10:00 P.M. monday, april 16, 2012
Cease and Desist
Plans are being made to shelter these kanaka maoli and for other kanaka maoli
in the Hawaiian archipelago
The Homeless who are not kanaka maoli have a choice of being removed and
housed by the City/State, etc.
An Assessment Will be made by Assigned Members Supporting
the Sovereigns, House of Nobles, helper Konohiki/caretakers descendants/heirs, etc.
(property that is perishable, unsanitary, broken, unsuitable for storage, INCLUDING PLANTS, SCRAP MATERIALS, TIRES, APPLIANCES, HAZARDOUS MATERIALS, STRUCTURES, PALLETS, AND FENCING WILL BE Reviewed, Recycled, etc.)
Represented by Amelia Gora, one of Kamehameha's, House of
Nobles - permanent branches of the Hawaiian Government,
descendants/heirs of the Crown Lands, Private Property Owners,
Acting Liaison of Foreign Affairs, one of the Crown Lands Owners,
Researcher, Writer, Author, Publisher of the IOLANI - The Royal
Hawk news of the web (387 issues to date), Hawaiian Genealogical
Society continuing great great grandmother Princess Poomaikelani's
Society, descendant of the next of kin on Probate of Bernice Pauahi
Bishop thru her first cousin, a Kamehameha descendant named
Kalola, heir of Charles Kanaina (father of King Lunalilo), family of
Queen Emma, King Kalakaua and Queen Liliuokalani, and one of the
True Trustees of Queen Liliuokalani thru her hanai/adopted daughter
Kaaumoana, and currently on an active Crown Lands Case over a
Lien that with Tax Map Keys has become a problem for the State of
Hawaii who tries to hide it from the Public, am also a Royal person
who has an Active Genocide Activities File with the Honolulu Police
Department, with information to many, including the many kanaka
maoli who also hold Protective Orders and helping to care for our
families interests/lands, also have countless letters to the President
(Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden, Hillary Clinton) - letters opposing
Abercrombie, et. als. transferring Private Properties that he has no
title, interest, etc.
Questions or Information, Contact: email@example.com
Address: P.O. Box 861781, Wahiawa, Oahu, Hawaii 96786
oped news articles, more than 25 books, thousands of articles
Latest Updates - March 31, 2009
- The opinion of the unanimous court is posted here
- Summary of the decision: Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word: U.S. Had "Absolute Fee Simple" ...
- Spinning The Ceded Lands Decision (links to commentary and media reports)
Oral Argument posts
Summary of the Issues
The U.S. Supreme Court will be reviewing the Hawaii Supreme Court's decision in Office of Hawaiian Affairs v. Housing and Community Dev. Corp. of H..., 117 Haw. 174, 177 P.3d 884 (Jan. 31, 2008). The Court agreed to review the following Question Presented:
In the Joint Resolution to Acknowledge the 100th Anniversary of the January 17, 1893 Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii, Congress acknowledged and apologized for the United States' role in that overthrow. The question here is whether this symbolic resolution strips Hawaii of its sovereign authority to sell, exchange, or transfer 1.2 million acres of state land-29 percent of the total land area of the State and almost all the land owned by the State-unless and until it reaches a political settlement with native Hawaiians about the status of that land.
The Hawaii Supreme Court's decision is here.
The U.S. Supreme Court's case docket in Hawaii v. Office of Hawaiian Affairs, No. 07-1372 (cert. granted Oct. 1, 2008) is here.
The Court's order granting cert in this case and nine others is posted here.
The Court will hear oral arguments on February 25, 2009.
Briefs (Merits Stage)
- Native Hawaiian Legal Corporation, Association of Hawaiian Civic Clubs, Hawaii Maoli, Native Hawaiian Chamber of Commerce, Ilioulaokalani Coalition, Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement and I Mua Group amicus supporting Respondents
- Asian American Justice Center, the National Coalition for Asian Pacific American Community Development, Inc., Organization of Chinese Americans, Inc., the Asian Law Caucus, the Asian American Institute, the Asian and Pacific Islander American Health Forum, and the Asian Pacific American Legal Center amicus supporting Respondents
- Sovereign Councils of the Hawaiian Homelands Assembly, Na A Ahuhiwa, the Native Hawaiian Bar Association, Hui Kakoo Aina Hoo Pulapula, and Ahahui O Hawaii amicus supporting Respondents
- Native Hawaiians, Samuel L. Kealoha, Jr., Virgil Emmitt Day, Jr., Patrick Kahawaiolaa, Josiah L. Hoohuli, and Mel Hoomanawanui amicus supporting Respondents
Briefs (Petition Stage)
- State of Hawaii's Petition for Writ of Certiorari
- The Office of Hawaiian Affairs' Brief in Opposition
- "Ceded Lands" Case Debate: Did The Hawaii Supreme Court Rewrite The... - summary and video of Federalist Society debate at the University of Hawaii Law School (Feb. 12, 2009)
- History helps to illuminate Hawaiian ceded lands case (The Garden Island)
- State court correct in protecting ceded lands (op-ed by OHA's attorneys, Honolulu Advertiser)
- Op-Ed Previewing OHA Arguments In SCOTUS Ceded Lands Case: Independ...(inversecondemnation.com - commentary on above op-ed)
- Legal muscle lines up against Hawaiians on ceded lands(David Shapiro, Volcanic Ash blog)
- Lingle's stance on ceded lands justified (David Shapiro, Honolulu Advertiser)
- The ceded lands dilemma (David Shapiro, Volcanic Ash blog)
- Ceded lands controversy pits reason against reason (Jerry Burris, Akamai Politics blog)
- State has not changed position on ceded lands (Gov. Lingle and AG Bennett, Honolulu Star-Bulletin op-ed)
- Hawaiians, 'aina inextricably linked (Honolulu Advertiser op-ed by "Princess Abigail Kinoiki Kekaulike Kawananakoa . . . the great grand-niece of King Kalakaua and Queen Kapi'olani, and the heir to the Kalakaua Dynasty")
- Who Owns 1.2 Million Acres in Hawaii? Waxman, Williams & Connol... - The AmLaw Daily (Feb. 5, 2009)
- Supreme Court Cheat Sheet - Forbes.com (Feb. 5, 2009)
- 'Heavy Hitters' Battle in the Nation's Supreme Court Over Rights to... - Hawaii Reporter (Feb. 5, 2009)
- More join ceded lands fight - Honolulu Advertiser (Jan. 30, 2009)
- OHA looks for some backup - Honolulu Advertiser (Jan. 13, 2009)
- Justice Department supports state in ceded-lands dispute - Honolulu Advertiser (Dec. 19, 2008)
- Anger on ceded-land stance escalates - Honolulu Advertiser (Dec. 11, 2008)
- State taking new tack in ceded-lands battle - Honolulu Advertiser report on State's merits brief (Dec. 6, 2008)
- State's response to OHA comments in above story - Lingle, AG take issue with OHA comments in ceded land story - Honolulu Advertiser (Dec. 6, 2008)
- Groups oppose ceded-land appeal - Honolulu Advertiser (Nov. 24, 2008)
- Hawaiian sovereignty will nullify Supreme Court ruling - Honolulu Star-Bulletin editorial (Nov. 26, 2008)
- Honolulu Star-Bulletin editorial: Court should reverse freeze on land sales
- Honolulu Star-Bulletin editorial: Hawaii Supreme Court ruling tampers with federalism
- The Honolulu Advertiser reported on the Hawaii Supreme Court's decision in Hawaii court bars state from selling ceded lands
- The Honolulu Star-Bulletin report about the petition is postedhere
- The Advertiser's report on the cert grant
- The Star-Bulletin's report on the cert grant is here********************************************For More Information on Truth out of Researchers Findings:
For the Public Records, Ko Hawaii Pae Aina Records/Acting Liaison of Foreign Affairs Records, etc.:
OPPOSITION TO ABERCROMBIE CLAIMED SIGN OVER OF LANDS TO THEIR CORRUPT AGENCY CALLED OHA/OFFICE OF HAWAIIAN AFFAIRS, ALSO HE AND OTHERS ARE RECORDED ON THE GENOCIDE ACTIVITIES FILE AT THE HONOLULU POLICE DEPARTMENT, ETC. AS WELL.
CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS CLAIMING THE CROWN LANDS WERE FILED IN 1996, TO PRESIDENT WILLIAM CLINTON, ETC. and over time......Many Liens/Affidavits/Notices were filed as well.
Amelia Gora, one of Kamehameha's descendants/heirs in multiples of lines, Bernice Pauahi Bishop's next of kin's descendants, King Kalakaua's, Queen Liliuokalani's Families, etc.
by Larry Geller
Cannon on the steps of the occupied Iolani Palace
On July 4, 1894, the Republic of Hawaii was declared, with Sanford B. Dole as president. The illegal overthrow of the independent nation of Hawaii was complete.
Yes, although your daily paper may want you to forget this, it is history that should not be ignored. There’s even a federal law confirming the truth of the history they refuse to print.
From the Apology Resolution, United States Public Law 103-150:
Whereas, in a message to Congress on December 18, 1893, President Grover Cleveland reported fully and accurately on the illegal acts of the conspirators, described such acts as an "act of war, committed with the participation of a diplomatic representative of the United States and without authority of Congress", and acknowledged that by such acts the government of a peaceful and friendly people was overthrown... President Cleveland further concluded that a "substantial wrong has thus been done which a due regard for our national character as well as the rights of the injured people requires we should endeavor to repair" and called for the restoration of the Hawaiian monarchy.
Whereas, the indigenous Hawaiian people never directly relinquished their claims to their inherent sovereignty as a people or over their national lands to the United States, either through their monarchy or through a plebiscite or referendum.
A treaty of annexation was never passed by Congress, and President Grover Cleveland withdrew the treaty. Then on this day in history…
On July 4, 1894, the archipelago's new leaders responded to this rebuff by proclaiming a Republic of Hawaii, with Sanford Dole as president. Under its constitution, most legislators would be appointed rather than elected, and only men with savings and property would be eligible for public office. This all but excluded native Hawaiians from the government of their land… [From Overthrow, a book by Stephen Kinzer]
What was the motivation? Need you ask? Why is the US in Iraq?From the Washington Post review of Overthrow:
As Stephen Kinzer tells the story in Overthrow, America's century of regime changing began not in Iraq but Hawaii. Hawaii? Indeed. Kinzer explains that Hawaii's white haole minority -- in cahoots with the U.S. Navy, the White House and Washington's local representative -- conspired to remove Queen Liliuokalani from her throne in 1893 as a step toward annexing the islands. The haole plantation owners believed that by removing the queen (who planned to expand the rights of Hawaii's native majority) and making Hawaii part of the United States, they could get in on a lucrative but protected mainland sugar market. Ever wonder why free trade has such a bad name?
The road leading up to the declaration of the Republic of Hawaii was rocky, and can’t be summed up in a short blog article. Did you know, for example, that a US Senate investigation revealed that a bribe had been offered to Queen Liliuokalani to turn against her people and support the Republic? This snip is from a New York Times article on the Senate investigation, dated 1/29/1894:
The declaration of the Republic was not a single, static event. There was considerable debate in Congress on resolutions condemning the overthrow and proposed annexation. For example, this snip from the 1/25/1894 New York Times will give you an idea of the complexity that we lose in simplifying Hawaii’s history:
Each article is much longer than the snips above. It would be worthwhile to skim the New York Times for a complete account of the Congressional debate. No doubt this has already been done. If not, the articles are available on-line for the harvesting..
If you’re not familiar with Hawaiian history, beware of websites that work hard to re-write it. The true picture of the overthrow is not pretty, nor can the acts of the US government be justified or whitewashed. Google cautiously.
Let your children know that there is more to July 4 than barbeques and fireworks. It is a holiday that tears people apart here in Hawaii. See how you can work this history into your celebrations and festivities, so that it will never disappear.
There were only a few of us, approximately 20 kanaka maoli who attended, participated in the 100th Year Anniversary of Queen Liliuokalani School on Thursday, April 12, 2012.......auwe!
I will be posting pictures of the event, including the artifacts which were part of the corner stone which is now being held at the Archives, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii...............
Little did anyone know (other than ourselves) that some of the families of Queen Liliuokalani attended. Little does anyone know that our families are from those who were hidden and now coming out.................Genocide activities/issues documented.
The 100th Year Anniversary Program for the School, which began in 1912 thru 2011/2012, started at 4:00 PM and ended at 6:30 PM.
The Royal Hawaiian Band, Marlene Sai, Kanaka Maoli entertainers, halau, beautiful dancers entertained..
Refs: Pictures by Amelia Gora (2012)
Archivist Assistance: Luwella Holt