Pono Kealoha invited me to a come along film shooting at Public Broadcaste Radio Studio. Low and behold it was about sustainabile foods just incase for middle class people living in high rises and other places. Cool! The only food web in Hawaii is the airplane, food storage, and ice box in ones abode. Are native Hawaiians part of this food web talk? Were the child living in a dilapidated make shift tent part of this 'haole' talk? Was Hawai'i poverty part of the thinking process on this panel? What was the real issue? Who was this panel refering to when they mentioned 'sustainability'?. How did Pono invite me to this 'talk story' and why wasn't it broadcasted to the public? Was this a "Understanding Conflict and War" R. J. Rummel "The Just Peace" Volume 5 let's get together and create a social contract kinda stuff? Did this panel avoid the 'ethic's and 'moral' part because their thinking was too individualistic? As a native Hawaiian female living on DHHL in my senior moments at best, I disagree to this panel thinking because they have forestalled the general public for one thing, stolen my identity, and reached out to National Security for their own purposes.  Na Kanaka men are stupid!  When it comes to a 200 year process of modern day Haloa and their 2000 year ancestrial aina in the middle of the Pacific Ocean--Na Kanaka Kane loose their traditional insights. Their co-partners then generate empirical 'talk' as a 'I more smart' therefore--I am God sorta.

Then the bitch in me rises like a banshee over the entire Pacific!

Pono Kealoha goes home and edit's his work and I fall into an abyss of the Pacific Ocean and have a talk story with Haloa for the next unteen hours.  The ocean currents are soothing to my body, mind and spirit.This is where I generate understanding to 'what our people knew' about humanity and what is our responsibility to the aina. At this hidden 'talk' all that I could ask for was the plausible reasoning of replacing the wet lands in Hawaii, and that National Security Develope an 'Exit' plan for my individual soical contract with this panel.   

Pono Kealoha and I had a phone conversation last night Oct. 1, 2010 and he asked if I wanted to be edited (removed)?  I said of course!  I am a very private person and wish to stay in the back ground for many reasons.  But, if need be- yes I can stand up to the power's of misuse of our Hawaiian usage. In this panel, however, it was downright stealing of our ancestorial ways for a private domain--not humanity.  As I was sitting in my chair in the radio studio, for a brief moment I thought I was experiencing 'Texas and Mexican' war where white women were reaching out to National Security for protection.  A missionary kitchen and their plantation slaves to address the needs of a few individuals--ugh!

Pono Kealoha did a youtube at the Iolani Palace on Jan 17, 2010 in light of that battle, there was three people in plain view from Maunawili in defense of our Queen her Majesty Liliuokalani and Her Hawaiian Kingdom. 

That same battle spirit is what I bring with me when I am out and about with Pono Kealoha, although, we have our own convictions and contentions--it is my position to defend Haloa at the front for this is what Maunawili the heart and hub of Haloa represents throughout mother earth.  As I said to Derek from Mao Farm, our purpose on earth is to Haloa all people's of the earth and not just the individuals of the Manifest Destiny as individual worms. 

I don't have time to edit!!!

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Collins,

I copied this from a Blog site of another:

Obama’s Ocean Plan Will Help Stop Ocean Sprawl
    Print this page
    Posted December 14, 2009 in Reviving the World's Oceans

Tags: healthyoceans, marinespatialplanning, nationaloceanspolicy, oceanpolicytaskforce, oceans, offshorerenewables, offshorewind, presidentobama
    Share | | After making strong recommendations for a landmark national ocean policy in September, President Obama’s Ocean Policy Task Force has turned its attention to “stage two” of its effort to increase federal ocean protection.

This stage proposes a framework for a process called coastal and marine spatial planning, which can help America manage the increasing amount of industrial pressure on our seas while protecting them from further degradation.

Today, the administration released the details of its Interim Coastal and Marine Spatial Planning Framework and, once again, the outlook is promising.

Let me explain…

What is coastal & marine spatial planning?
    We look to our seas to satisfy a lot of demands – from food to energy, shipping, recreation and the discovery of new medicines. Coastal & marine spatial planning (MSP) is the process of planning ahead and identifying spaces in the ocean and coastal waters that are appropriate for various uses, separating incompatible uses, while at the same time ensuring that the environment and marine life are protected. MSP allows us to identify in advance areas where certain industrial uses make sense, and areas where they don’t.

Other countries, such as Australia, Norway and the Netherlands, are using MSP to improve management of their ocean resources. Some states have done this as well. For example, Massachusetts is completing a comprehensive ocean management plan and Rhode Island is in the process of developing one.

Highlights of the Obama Administration’s Coastal and Marine Spatial Planning Framework:
    Today, President Obama’s Ocean Policy Task Force released its proposed recommendations for how America can plan for the future of our oceans using MSP. These recommendations will be available for a 60-day public comment period.

NRDC is pleased to see that:

The framework is grounded in environmental protection. In particular, the guidelines and principles from the Task Force’s national ocean policy report will guide the MSP process, including a focus on protecting, maintaining, and restoring the health and biological diversity of our oceans, coasts, and Great Lakes. Environmental protection needs to form the basis of any planning effort. If ocean ecosystems are not protected, they cannot continue to provide the services, like food, jobs and recreation that people want and need.
    The framework ensures seats at the table for states and regional partnerships, as well as providing opportunity for public input. States and regional partnerships will have the opportunity to work with federal agencies to address what is needed in their specific regions and to help plan. In other words – we’re not talking about officials in Washington drawing lines on a map.
    The framework sets a solid timeline for progress. It divides the country into 9 separate regions (Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, South-Atlantic, Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean, West Coast, Pacific Islands, Alaska/Arctic and the Great Lakes) and sets a 2015 goal for completion and certification of regional coastal and marine spatial plans for all the regions.
    It can help address important industrial & environmental issues in each region. From siting offshore renewable energy projects (like offshore wind off the East Coast and wave projects off the West Coast), to protecting important fishing grounds (like Georges Bank off New England), and safeguarding key offshore habitats (like submarine canyons along the Atlantic Coast or migratory pathways for endangered whales off both the Atlantic and Pacific coasts) – this plan can help address key issues in each region of the country.
    What does this mean for clean energy in the U.S.?
    As we move toward a clean energy economy, we are increasingly turning to renewable offshore energy – like wind power – that won’t spill or run out. Marine spatial planning can help expedite the siting of these projects in an environmentally responsible way. MSP can and should be the blueprint we use to develop the energy of the future off our shores while also protecting our oceans.

Recognizing this, several environmental groups and offshore renewable energy companies came together to support a common set of principles regarding MSP. Many of these principles are reflected in the Ocean Policy Task Force’s proposed recommendations released today. By creating a roadmap for our oceans, we can minimize conflicts from the get-go that slow down offshore renewable energy development and get clean energy up and running faster.

Conclusion
    The marine spatial planning framework presented by the Obama administration will help protect our ocean life while ensuring that sustainable ocean development can move forward. It’s an important step toward much needed improved stewardship of our oceans.

The president from Hawaii and the Lake Michigan continues to show us he’s true blue each step of the way.
  • Question:

Why does the U.S. military need a relationship with UofH? For credibility? For land use? For the convenience of a "scientific" cover? For the convenience of the use of articulate academics to speak for their causes? To ensure indoctrination of students who will be the contacts and liaisons of the future?

I wanted to put a picture here of Monsanto giving UofH a huge $100,000.00 "scholarship" check June, 2010. Don't know where it went, but I think the image will not download.

Sheridan

• Sheridan,

In truth I don't know how to do blogs, therefore, I don't visit my own. But, I did go to your blog and viewed your granddaughter? aloha
  • Aloha Sheridan,

I had a talk last night with Tane about several things and one being 'sustainability'. I teach at night to drop out students cause we have many out here. So I had an article in my bag that I have my students read and construct a response to it. So I gave one to Tane.

Most of this talk is about national security, "I am also irritated by all the "sustainable living" talk - but don't know what the alternative is." Which is so true as to what you said. We have mini of everything so we can get to the 'talk' in seconds, minutes in the islands, but it's all individualistic. Protect me from the have-nots rather then go grow your own food and pick your own veg-fruits. What the Have's look at are the airplane coming to Hawaii in two weeks of the disaster with food and give me first before them kinda stuff.

But, it's all cool and a box of chocolates for now. I seem like mickey mouse on this subject and here you are all going without water, and electricity on the res.

going out to meet some friends thanks for being out there.
    • Hi Kaoli- Just saw this post here. Fear is infectious. Then they can do what they want while everyone is off worrying about being blown up by evil people from somewhere. I everyone got self sufficient, no one would buy all the junk anymore. I hardly need to buy anything anymore. Necessity is the mother of invention. No money = figure out how to do everything on the ranch. Just takes time. Sometimes I think that I am almost in the same situation money wise. I don't buy a lot of food, do the horse feet myself, don't buy much hay, keep using the same old ranch clothes. Seems like about the same, except I'm not paying a punch of people to do everything anymore. so I have time to sit and type about things I might not be able to do again.

I'm not on the rez anymore with no water. I'm over here in NM with no water. Same,same. But there are plenty of people here with no runnning water or electricity. I am crazy when I see people putting up $10,000 of solar panels so they can "rough it." Then they want to run a transmission line out to the house so they can sell the extra power to the electric co-op which is almost broke. One of those rich guys designed a big art colony thing with apartments for the artists. He was so disgusted that the county commissioners wouldn't give him a building permit and no amount of money was going to get him his little cultural project. Then he decided that everyone here was just too "backward," (read stupid) so he put the fancy solar adobe house up for sale - no one will buy it. In the old days (about 15 years ago) someone would have caused some spontaneous combustion over there.

Two days after 9/11 I called my daughter in Portland. I knew she lived next to a big mosque and I knew her Hawaiian significant other walked past the mosque every night at about midnight from his chef job. I was worried about his brown self out there with the rednecks in Oregon by the mosque. My daughter was all upset and said,"I don't want to hear about it mom. The United States has been bombing the crap out of the whole world forever. What did they think was going to happen." Wow. All grown up with opinions. She was in town and tired of hearing all the outrage. She probably cleared out about 75% of her friends right there.
      • Sheridan
        I'm a bit tired but I will return to this post. Pono and I made it to our meeting tonight and it met all my expectations of what and how I wanted it to be. It's a bit shocking that it happened the way I wanted it to.

It was about Obama and signing the (?) to spatial something of our ocean. Will get back to you with more details. The third Mahele!
        • Sheridan,

Still a bit tired from last night's meeting. Two things that are detriment the military and the bogus R & D for fish aggregate. Just like cows, missionary, and military expansionism from the early 1800s. Most people on the panel realized that we weren't having the layer of lies and aggregate across the Pacific therefore they are going back to the White House for sympathy just as they did during the northwestern sanctuary. They did have Na Kanaka help stupid lolo heads was looking for grants for their diggy-dumb cause to be popular for the Kau Inoa campaign, ugh!

The basic issue was 'common law' or Hawaiian usage at the local level, however, the larger level is global or Kenya born president. The aggregate or alogrithum is not policy from what I could gather. So we are using military software (which is behind the times given 911) to instrumentally cause an expanded form of 2-d ownership.

The pseudo scientist covered their bases pretty well last night. Great wiskers or range plotting of quantitative measurements.

One great thing to note Oceanographer and Geography are not talking at UH Manoa so something is up as far as Homeland Security. Oceanographer are creating their own sovereign democracy with a new covenant signed by the President just as they did during the Reagan administration. Given the era and Gorbi, I wonder if we divided the world between the capitalist and the communal (communist), instead of the 'discovery' of first sin? First sin, being the Papal Bulls and the law of the sea?

Not sure yet?

But if the Okinawian, Na Kanaka and Pope have been carved out of the equation then what?

Oceanographer's do need a signature at the local level not just White House because of the British common law of Hawaiian usage. Whites (WASP) wants that 'usage' word to become theirs so badly they would kill to get it just as they did during George Helm years.

So very sad!!!!! much aloha, need to go to work
          • Hello Kaohi,

I'm going to try to put a 2005 warning editorial on here from Bev Keever, the PhD UofH Journalism professor, now retired. It is concerning the Navy contracts and refers back to the relentless poisoning of Kauai in the '60s. It is as if all the research I have done in the past weeks has come full circle from military mindlessness of the past to what is happening now. Your posts are filling in the gaps.

History will always repeat itself especially when the ends justified the means. They know how to do it. It is interesting that Dr. Keever mentions that the Kauai mess was documented in a fat volume she found in a library at UofH. It was not even secret - they were so confident in their ability to get away without consequences. However, she notes that no one can get the first piece of information from even the most remote places at UofH. Dr Keever is not fringe. She and her students were the ones that exposed the Kauai mess including the fact that UofH was "duped" (interesting choice of words from a journalist trained to chose words) into testing the toxic soup on Kauai. That would be why the UofH diaries of the spraying never mention the military connection - as if it was not there and they were just developing ag chemicals. Dr Keever also cites the UofH sales pitch for the military contracts including the fact that the different departments involved would not have to apply for funding every time they needed it. That effectively eliminates the whole review process for funding and what the money is going to be used for. Like it was a real special part of the contract and tenured professors were going to love not having to do this work - just leave it up to the military.

In 2005 about 50 professors from UofH submitted opinions against the military contracts, and there was a student sit in (or whatever they call it now) that shut down parts of the university. This is also interesting to me because my sister was assistant to the chancellor in Hilo from 2000 to 2010. The whole issue of military connection was the point and how inappropriate it is. Still trying to find a way to believe she never knew about how I was poisoned on Kauai. Can't seem to stop.

There is a June 2010 story about Monsanto presenting UofH with a $100,000 for a "scholarship" progtram in the agronomy department. Read: indoctrination into the world of magic chemistry. Big smiles all around with Monsanto and UofH with the giant $100,000 check. Do people not hear that the roundup ready GM crops do not increase yield at all? And roundup is not biodegradable? Also, if grocery shoppers are observed at the market, it is clear that the well dressed ones are in the organic section and the others (most) are in the center isles with carts full of pop, processed GM "food" products, etc. All the organic produce here is $3.00/lb or double except in Alamosa which is a farm community in Colorado. My guess is that this community has a large population of farm poisoned people who are buying the large selection of organic produce there. The same market chain, City Market and King Sooper, raise the price by double and more in the communities settled by people with money - mostly retired people who think they are "way out west." Look for the golf courses and horse facilities and you will know you are there.

So if I shop in Pagosa Springs CO or at the locate market here in Chama, it will cost over $600.00 per month for groceries with fruit, veg, open range chicken all organic. Or less than $300.00 in Alamosa. This is the product of a successfully manipulated food market that is increasingly based on the ability of a few paying huge amounts based on fear of being poisoned. I asked a checker in Pagosa about the $3.00 plus produce and she said,"Oh, I don't even go over there anymore." Exactly.

A while back I began to wonder if Obama's connection to Hawaii was going to be good for Hawaii or not. About the time Michelle Obama stopped talking. I was chilled by that because I think she is the driving force there. I would not want either Mrs. Obama or Mrs. Clinton mad at me. Lately, it seems like everything is the same as ever with the crooked banks being caught somehow, and Obama saying maybe foreclosures should not be stopped. and with the worst deregulation being traced back to Clinton. I still hope that in a second term when he doesn't have to worry about re-election, he will step up and do what needs to be done. I believe that what he found when he got there was so bad that he had no choice but to do what he has done (and not done). When Michelle starts to age as fast as her husband has, I will know once and for all we are done for.

Historically, a few have always sold out all tribal members. For example, the medical insurance mess was set up by Navajos, for Navajos. Even the Spanish land grant issues were settled by one Spanish rancher who signed away everything for his own gain. It was not his land to begin with, but that is a complicating layer. The concept of individually owned land is not Native or Spanish. It only comes from one place. In my opinion, all the WASP made law is necessary to control their own people from destroying everything. They lost the concept that they are part of the animal planet back in Darwin's day. Or long before because that sort of ideology does not happen in a vacuum. All other people suffer for it - for thousands of years native people lived "sustainably." And showed gratitude every day for the riches of the planet.

I had a young traditional Pueblo friend a while back. Every time she ate anything, she would take a pinch of it and drop it to the ground. I asked her for the story. She told me that it is a sign of gratitude to return to the earth that which has been taken.

That is a long way from inventing poisonous substances and poisoning everything possible, or draining the insides of the planet resulting in death to everything at the surface.

I once had a friend who was working on a PhD at Johns Hopkins. Not that I am part of academia. He dropped out because he could no longer tolerate "The Collegues." My spelling is terrible, sorry. He called the PhD, Piled Higher and Deeper. Those meetings will glaze over most people who will be baffled by the BS. Then think they are so intelligent for all the words that they must know what is best.

Here is an interesting story about big business and government incompetence that you will understand immediately. The Trans Alaska Pipeline survey was done in the early 1970s. Survey crews started from the North Slope staking the line south, and crews started from Valdez at Prince Williams Sound and staked the route going north. When I was in a survey class in 1978, we learned about state plane coordinates. Suddenly a guy in the class said,"OH! That's why we missed by miles in the middle of Alaska!" He had worked on one of the crews. They forgot to adjust for the curviture of the earth by using a simple state plane coordinate quotient. Whole thing had to be re-staked. Wonder why there was an 8 billion dollar overrun. Guess who was a controlling entity: BRITISH PETROLEUM.

Aloha, Sheridan
  • Aloha Sheridan Collins,

First I just want to say, I get really cranky sometimes--just a fair warning of being old. I get so cranky because I have to compete with outsiders and their resources that comes from our land revenues. It is our own people that praise the work of these outsiders--ugh! I truly understand when one says, "I said I have been trying to lose track of my tribe all my life."

Secondly, during Reagan years 1983 we had a Federal Commission study of the Native Hawaiians and their needs--in the end this report produced 'density' for developers profits in Hawaii. Pretty ridiculous stuff. I play salsa music for my hanai grandson to remember his culture, he wants to hear Kalohe Kai instead.

Thirdly, we have a saying 'ai kanaka' which means eat man--a very special saying but with meaning that is lost from our young people once the academic people had gotten a hold of such a saying.

Lastly, I am a housing kid too. I am very street smart from the earlier years of growing up in the housing projects. The projects gave me a cautious sense of the streets one that is ingrained into my spirit of the wild. One that I have to return to in order to keep my conciousness of my people in their environment which is usually in the poverty areas of Hawaii.

I spent the better part of the morning listening to "Tierra Amarilla, Tijerina courthouse raid" my dearest friend Pono Kealoha and I try to do things together because of his ability to film and mind that is the 'streets' and where are people reside in a messed up community filled with abuses of all sorts.

Mahalo
    • Thank you for your post Ms Kaohi,

I just read through these posts again. I have been in the Twilight Zone for about 2 weeks now. Last night I decided that nothing has changed because I have been like this since I was 35 years old and I am 59 now.

I am also irritated by all the "sustainable living" talk - but don't know what the alternative is. The only people who can do it are the ones with the money. When I look at food I see people with money buying the nutritious, unaltered food, and people without money buying the altered food with a shelf life of a thousand years. Why is this making anyone feel good about anything? I have never heard anyone else talk about the actual supply of food before. I think about it all the time. I watch the changes. We have only one market here. A few years back a company from somewhere else bought it. They pulled out interior walls and put big compressors on the roof. In a couple of months, it snowed 5' in one night and the whole roof fell to the ground. Then we had no market. The closest market was about 60 miles away on icy roads and fuel was $5.19 a gallon. Farmers and ranchers going broke all around me, many herds being dispersed. A year later we had a big fancy new store. Organic brown rice 2lb for $7.50. Same product in Colorado - $2.25. Too bad the construction is so shoddy that it floods. No positive drainage. That's my line of work. No construction inspection to save money. Now the local people working there are walking around on a sheet of ice in the storage areas all winter. Nobody says anything.

I still go to Colorado to shop. People who can will drive 100 miles not to shop here. Once I saw the checker really looking at my groceries. I told him I have weird food because I grew up in Hawaii. He asked me if I ate a lot of Spam. I asked him how he knows about Spam and Hawaii - he has a friend from Hawaii. I didn't eat Spam, but whenever I got to sleep over at a friend's house I got Spam and eggs. I told the checker any place that had food flown in by the US government got Spam for free like a special altruistic gift to the people. He looked serious about it, like he never wondered how the Spam got there in the first place. Around here the free commodities include velveeta cheese (molecular structure of plastic) and rancid butter.

In October, 1999, I decided to get a wood stove - tired of freezing. There was a 2 month wait for installation. WHY? Because all the "simple lifers" we have around here were getting outfitted for 2000 when all their stuff they had to "survive" was supposed to stop working at midnight New Year's Eve. They are "simple lifers" until they need a $2,000.00 item to make their life simpler. Nobody from here thought twice about it - nothing depends on the outside world and if the electricity went out forever, even if it was 30 below zero, we would all be fine. The hobby ranchers are worse. They think they are real cowboys until something goes wrong because they don't know what they are doing. Then they fire the ranch foreman (a desperate local person) who they refuse to take advice from and throw a couple million dollars at the problem until it goes away.

Julia Roberts the actress owns a "ranch" north of Taos. A few years ago she was on the cover of People Magazine with this quote "I feel like a real pioneer woman." It's like a separate parallel universe-like they are playing a game. I used to buy and sell horse hay to these types of people. I knew when I found a person with 10 pet horses and no hay supplier I was going to have problems. A Chicano farmer will not sell a bale of hay for a million dollars to some of them. Non stop condescending rudeness-they know it all. I call this Marin County meets Frontierland. You have to watch out for them around stock. They think they are way out west and anything can happen.

Once I took my Navajo significant other to Taos for medical care. There had been a big story in the Navajo Times about the doctors working at the Indian health services hospitals. Many of them had lost their State of Arizona medical licenses for things like molesting children, unexplainable deaths, etc. We were sitting on the patio at the Taos Inn which is a center of Frontierland "spirituality." He said one too many rude things to me because he was angry about having to be there. I told him if he didn't sweeten up, I was going to tell the new age ladies in their fringy get ups with huge earrings at the next table that he was a Navajo medicine man and leave him there alone. He was so terrified by this that he stopped talking all together and spent the rest of the trip in the hotel room. That was not my intent, but then I knew how terrifying these people are to real folks. I did see him tear into some tourists on the Navajo Nation once. They were in a 7 to 11 store filling up a cooler with coke and other junk and complaining about something. He told them they better drop off that cooler of crap to some Navajos to be sure every last one of them gets diabetes.

I live on about 100 acres with great irrigation and water rights. I could lease the whole place and do some type of organic operation if I could find a couple of workers. But who would be my customers? That's why I don't do it.

The Tierra Amarilla Courthouse incidence was high Spanish drama at its best. The reports like to make it sound as if they were just all crazy (might be partly true), but I know some of the very conservative participants. Here is a better way to deal with land issues: If you Google Joe Gutierrez, Los Alamos National Laboratory you will find a story about him. He was chief officer of quality control and assurance at the lab. This is the lab that developed the nuclear bomb. When he blew the whistle over there, Del Norte Federal Credit Union threw him off the board of directors and closed his account. Lack of quality control is what caused the BP oil rig blow up in the gulf. It is also interesting that Bechtel Corporation manages the lab now. Bechtel and BP were the engineers and corporate entities of the Trans Alaska Pipeline. I know because I worked on it. The US government is pushing "privatization" everywhere. If you google La Jicarita News. The whole story is there in the September 2010 issue. Also, he assisted the Pajarito Plateau Homesteaders Association in their action to get paid for their family lands that were stolen by the lab. The property was never even condemned, they were simply evicted from the land their families had farmed for hundreds of years. When the lab tried to give some of the land to the county (probably another swap to keep something else quiet), the real owners protested saying the land does not belong to the lab to give away. La Jicarita is a small watch dog publication that tracks land, water and toxicity issues in New Mexico.

Joe Gutierrez: "Most people don't have the ability to file a lawsuit and support it financially. To fight the Lab you have to manage your day to day activity while you're collecting information, documenting your claims, and constantly looking over your shoulder. That can take some effort. I've had many folks at the Lab come to me and say Joe, can you help me. And I've helped them however I can but they need legal support, which they really can't afford. and they've seen what I and others have gone through in our careers at the Lab. I can't even call it a career..."

This is a good resource.

In 1981 I was working on a major hydroelectric project in Sitka, Alaska. When everybody left for Christmas I got the Tlingat secretary out of the office to help me run the lab. We did all the 4" concrete testing, etc. The idea was to give the two girls enough rope to hang themselves, then get rid of us. Didn't work. She was strong and very dependable. After a couple of weeks, she asked me about the dam site and who owned it. Didn't know what she was getting at, but she told me the land belonged to the tribe. Of course it did. I was already a single parent. I knew how to do title searches so I did some research. Then I was looking over my shoulder and worried. The titles went back so far - then nothing. That is when they were manufactured. I don't know how anyone could get the permits without clear title searches. Later I learned it's always like that.

All this stuff has bothered me for a long time. Nobody ever knows what I'm talking about.

White newcomers around here are so irritated by me (especially the heavy into it Christian ones) that I gave up having anything to do with any of them. Some Spanish people think I am one of them. So I mostly stay out here on the ranch with the ponies. It's pretty good.

Aloha and Hasta Luego, It's a really beautiful day. Still about 75 degrees during daylight.
      Sheridan
This reply was deleted.