NEED HELP IN IOWA SISTAH'S AND BRADHA'S PLEASE KOKUA

Aloha everyone, I have been sandbagging for days in many counties in Iowa and I am simply exhausted. However: my organization Economics and Human Rights for All Peoples and Cedar River First Nation a Non-profit organization I am also a member of have come together to helping others devasted by the flooding in our communities. Please visit: www.crfirstnations.4t.com and help us to helping others. I too am a Kanaka Maoli and I now live here in Iowa. I have written many many letters to legislation on helping my native peoples in Hawai'i with the issues of the Akaka bill, the GMO, the Stryker ship and others. Now I ask for your help please, to donate for those thousands in need of All our help. And amount is never too small, please kokua. Mahalo plenty, Faith Nalani Bromwich Economics and Human Rights for All Peoples - Chair/founding member Iowans for Economic Human Rights - active member Free Hawai'i - active member Cedar River First Nation Community - active member

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Aloha Ikaika,

The url is what I have posted, send it to the address in Hiawatha, Iowa on the website. Url: http://www.crfirstnations.4t.com/

Mahalo for asking, I thought to check this website and I'm glad I did. I'm leaving again to help at the Iowa City Shelter, so many people are displaced.

You have a wonderful day and God Bless,
    Faith Nalani Bromwich

PS If you or anyone else have anymore questions please contact me: monarch1butterfly@yahoo.com
  • Nalani, can you send us an address to send donations?
    mahalo
    ikaika
This reply was deleted.