HELP ME GO TO DENVER, DONATION INFO. ENCLOSED MAHALO

HELP ME GO TO DENVER !!!! - DONATION INFO. ENCLOSED Body: Help Faith Go to Denver!!! :) To members of Faith Nalani Bromwich for National Delegate to the DNC!!!! Jay T Santana Today at 2:43pm Reply Aloha Everyone, I am so honored to have accomplished a "great" feat! Now that I am a "NATIONAL DELEGATE", I now need to raise the monies to enable me to attend the "National Convention" in Denver, Colorado. So many of your prayers and support helped me to make this all a reality. I am representing Iowans, and my native-lands of Hawai’i, I am also representing all of you. With my unwavering support for Barack Obama, I am bringing the Human Rights issue’s to the forefront. For each of us, we have our needs with housing, medications, healthcare, education, child-care, our seniors, our veterans’ and their families and more. Let me be your voice and donate in support of me to do my very best in honor of each and everyone of you, in Denver. Believe that we as a nation can make a difference and it begins with just "one voice!" Mahalo Nui Loa, (thank you very much) Faith Nalani Bromwich OBAMA National Delegate Economics and Human Rights for All Peoples - Chair/founding member Iowans for Economic Human Rights - member Donations may be sent to: Faith Bromwich P.O. Box 384 Tiffin, IA 52340

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!