Scholarship Opportunities (fwd)

Aloha kakou, Please pass on to your students, especially students from Kaua`i and the neighbor islands. kehau Trisha Kehaulani Watson Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Graduate Education University of Hawai`i, Manoa Hawai`i Hall 211 Honolulu, HI 96822 (808) 956-9899 For annoucements about scholarships and fellowships for graduate students, please visit: http://wwwdev.hawaii.edu/grad/announce/ From: Associate Vice President for Student Affairs Date: June 19, 2008 10:39:01 AM PDT To: announce@HAWAII.EDU Subject: New scholarship opportunities We are pleased to announce further opportunities for scholarships in 2008-09: Applications are now available for: Antone & Edene Vidinha Trust Scholarship Recipients must: 1. Be a Hawaii resident as deemed by the University of Hawaii 2. Be admitted to any campus within the University of Hawaii system 3. Be enrolled as a full- or part-time classified graduate or undergraduate student 4. Have demonstrated financial need 5. Show academic merit as demonstrated by a minimum GPA of 2.0 6. Be a resident of Kauai and have lived on Kauai for at least 12 consecutive months Students who attended a High School on Kauai and/or were home-schooled on Kauai are eligible The AlohaCare Believes in Me Scholarship Recipients must: 1. Be a Hawaii resident as deemed by the University of Hawaii 2. Be admitted to any campus within the University of Hawaii system 3. Be enrolled as a full- or part-time classified graduate or undergraduate student 4. Have demonstrated financial need Preference shall be given to students in the following order: a. Students from a neighbor island (not Oahu), or who have graduated from a neighbor island high school. b. Students pursing studies in healthcare or health related field. To apply, please go to http://www.hawaii.edu/admissions/aid.html Online application will be available June 16 – Aug. 1, 2008. --

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The AlohaCare Believes in Me Scholarship does not have a Kauaʻi specific requirement, just a neighbor island requirement. Try for that one!

Liko
This reply was deleted.