Momi's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Worlds are coming together on fb and it's been great for Hawaiians to know what is g…"

Momi replied Oct 6, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"Your calling yourself a "pillar of the community"? Yet, trying to disconnect the Nat…"

Momi replied Oct 4, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"Are you kidding?? Religion is why everyone is disconnected to culture...You think yo…"

Momi replied Oct 4, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"For one thing Mr Jim, Your misspelling of the Hawaiian words shows that you will nev…"

Momi replied Apr 12, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"It is way out there..downright bizarre...I'm gonna go see if they let you comment on…"

Momi replied Jun 6, 2009 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"Hula should be celebrated when done correctly. and not placed on youtube if not done…"

Momi replied Feb 16, 2009 to 'A'ohe pau ka 'ike i ka halau ho'okahi?

9 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Kamahana

"It's interesting that the person who started this discussion doesn't want to tell us…"

Momi replied Jan 1, 2009 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"lol! I'm speachless for a change...lmao! :)"

Momi replied Dec 31, 2008 to Solutions to the PROBLEM!

16 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Opapa

"HI Lana, I agree with you...."every Hawaiians mana`o is valid" and I understand wh…"

Momi replied Dec 31, 2008 to

just now

"Wow, I'm trying to read everything carefully and it is such an important issue and i…"

Momi replied Dec 29, 2008 to

just now

RSS

© 2019   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service