Ululani's Discussions (562)

Discussions Replied To (530) Replies Latest Activity

"Obama... GO HOME!"

Ululani replied Nov 21, 2011 to Dear Mr. President.

4 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by da princess

"Aloha e Princess. I just noticed this post. I am very wary of people and would not…"

Ululani replied Oct 31, 2011 to Kaohi: We who are Hawaiian Activist face the firing squad the next day at our jobs. The new activist ask me why only a few people on defense line ..it's because of people like Amelia Gora

24 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by da princess

"The Honolulu Police Department has NO JURISDICTION IN THE HAWAIIAN KINGDOM.   Filing…"

Ululani replied Oct 27, 2011 to if you going Expose words on Maoli World....Best be the TRUTH!

11 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by da princess

"I will really really miss Pomai."

Ululani replied Oct 20, 2011 to Uncle Richard Pomai Kinney

5 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Amelia Gora

"Mahalo for posting this. I am watching and will continue to. E malama p.o.n.o."

Ululani replied Oct 13, 2011 to "PONO ALERT" Hawaiian National Pilipo, KUE APEC Meeting

6 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Heather Kaiulani Brusco

"Aloha mai e Pomai.   Hope you are doing well. I am preparing to return home then....…"

Ululani replied Sep 18, 2011 to "PONO ALERT" Hawaiian National Pilipo Speaks, ALOHA NOT 4SALE!

4 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Pomaikaiokalani

"Hi Kaohi.   Pomai never hit on me (age 44) or on my niece (age 20.) Especially my ni…"

Ululani replied Jun 19, 2011 to Kaohi: People just stay well! Don't get sick by the 'Cartoon' of a little girl...this pedophile...has been around in the movement preying on women that live on Hawaiian Homestead

2 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Ululani

"Hi Kaohi.   I know some vets and they are not shooting innocent people. Covertly or…"

Ululani replied Jun 6, 2011 to Kaohi: There is a 'War' going on in Maui among our young people and we need to pay attention!

7 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Kaohi

"Hi Kaohi.   How can you say that he is your friend???   He wants people and the Chur…"

Ululani replied May 21, 2011 to Kaohi: Neil Abercrombie is a friend of mine, Nancy Caraway gave voice to Waianae Women. I disagree about the theory behind not feeding the homeless!

10 May 26, 2011
Reply by Amelia Gora

"Aloha kaua e Tane.   I just bought my parents a used laptop so that they can finally…"

Ululani replied Mar 1, 2011 to PONO ALERT: AKaKa CLONES PASS COMMITTEE

5 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Pomaikaiokalani

RSS

© 2019   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service