Miliaulani's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"How do I take my name off of Kau Inoa?  I registered years ago and regret it, on top…"

Miliaulani replied Feb 24, 2013 to The Provisional Government/Republic of Hawaii/Territory of Hawaii/State of Hawaii and Entities vs. the True Hawaiian Government Today......

6 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Amelia Gora

"Is it a "free ride" or is it circumstances like illness, death, loss of job, poor fi…"

Miliaulani replied Aug 9, 2012 to Kaohi: Ray Soon was turned on to September 11, 2011 and delighted in Kahale Smith's death proceeded his self serving reasons for evictions.

2 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Kaohi: Mendiola-Kaniaupio

"I watched the youtube video of your interview and I was appalled and horrified at th…"

Miliaulani replied Aug 9, 2012 to Kaohi: The Kaihana Family have a safe haven for a few days, all family members are gathering and caring for James Kaihana Sr.

1 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Miliaulani

"How can kanaka do this to kanaka?  How callous and uncaring.  I understand you are d…"

Miliaulani replied Aug 5, 2012 to Kaohi:Interview with Kaimana Kaihana on his eviction from Hawaiian Homestead Waianae Valley

3 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Kaohi: Mendiola-Kaniaupio

"He will surely be missed as a man of conviction and pride in who he was. He has gone…"

Miliaulani replied Oct 22, 2011 to Uncle Richard Pomai Kinney

5 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Amelia Gora

"Loosing a father is difficult for a daughter. I losr my beloved Dad 3 years ago and…"

Miliaulani replied Jul 4, 2011 to Kaohi:Kanaka OO 'Niaupio just past! He is a brave warrior that cared for his parents spirits and their ancestor's aina at 1845 Maunawili Road!

7 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Kaohi

"My beautiful niece who is a hula dancer and spent the last year in Japan dancing pro…"

Miliaulani replied May 20, 2011 to HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE DISNEY CORPORATION EXPLOITING OUR CULTURAL STORIES OR MO'OLELO ?

15 May 20, 2011
Reply by Kaohi

"Kaohi, Mahalo for responding to my questions and especially for removing it from Po…"

Miliaulani replied Sep 7, 2010 to From Kaohi to Miliaulani In Light of the 'Auld' family

5 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Kaohi

"Why doesn't Lingle show face at least? Sneaking out the back door. Kinda like what s…"

Miliaulani replied Apr 9, 2010 to Sit-In At Governor's Office

4 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Miliaulani

"Lilikala was my professor @ UHM & she taught genealogy. Her class was life chang…"

Miliaulani replied Jan 6, 2010 to OHA To Make Case For AKaKa BILL During Live Television Broadcasts

22 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Pomaikaiokalani

RSS

© 2019   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service