Kaohi: Mendiola-Kaniaupio's Discussions (398)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"I am from Oahu and I don't do Lua, however, I wish that I did have that training for…"

Kaohi: Mendiola-Kaniaupio replied Jul 11, 2014 to LUA WARRIORS...OF OAHU....VERSUS OUR MAUI LUA WARRIORS

5 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by kumaewakainakainakaleomomona

"Yes I did celebrate Nov 28, 2013 early morning before my family gathering. How about…"

Kaohi: Mendiola-Kaniaupio replied Dec 1, 2013 to today is la kuokoa any manao?

1 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Kaohi: Mendiola-Kaniaupio

"Not sure where this is going to, but thanks for sharing this information"

Kaohi: Mendiola-Kaniaupio replied Dec 1, 2013 to 10 MOI ALII NUI RAISED FROM THE DEAD

5 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by kumaewakainakainakaleomomona

"Important to pay attention to the dates February 12"

Kaohi: Mendiola-Kaniaupio replied Jan 28, 2013 to Kaohi:Jim Albertini...Rally for Mauna Kea...Idle no more!

1 Jan 28, 2013

"Ugh Steam is Water and Water is Steam."

Kaohi: Mendiola-Kaniaupio replied Jan 22, 2013 to Kaohi: Jim Albertini...Repeal Act 97 ...Geothermal development and a letter from Harry Kim on Act 97

1 Jan 22, 2013

"Tonight I had poi and raw fish.  The poi was given to me at the ahu where Soli and h…"

Kaohi: Mendiola-Kaniaupio replied Jan 12, 2013 to Kaohi: Ho'olewa o Papa Kihei Soli Welokiheiakea'eloa Niheu tomorrow services starts at 12 noon until the next day (all night)

1 Jan 12, 2013

"thank you people of Moku of Keawe for standing up to this deadly way of killing chil…"

Kaohi: Mendiola-Kaniaupio replied Jan 12, 2013 to Kaohi:Jim Albertini and Col. (Ret.) Ann Wright speaks about live training at Pohakuloa and their DU usage as well as Drone's a killer of children.

1 Jan 12, 2013

"If one needs comfort after reading the above just write to a local student at UH Man…"

Kaohi: Mendiola-Kaniaupio replied Dec 20, 2012 to Kaohi: From Tony Castanha (Prof at HPU) Leonard Peltier speaks on Amy Goodman show.

1 Dec 20, 2012

"Not sure but hope this child makes through the holidays"

Kaohi: Mendiola-Kaniaupio replied Dec 20, 2012 to Kaohi: A Christimas request from Leonard Peltier a card to be sent to Nathan Norman 81 Duruvan Drive Rustburg, VA. 24588.

3 Dec 20, 2012

"Everyone welcome at food not bombs on Sunday early evening at Thomas Square bring so…"

Kaohi: Mendiola-Kaniaupio replied Dec 20, 2012 to Kaohi: Message from (de) Occupy Thomas Square.

1 Dec 20, 2012

RSS

© 2020   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service