popoti's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"aloha... my mo'opuna goes to Anuenue.. kula starts next week... its always sad to he…"

popoti replied Jul 27, 2012 to Kaohi:Interview with Kaimana Kaihana on his eviction from Hawaiian Homestead Waianae Valley

3 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Kaohi: Mendiola-Kaniaupio

"aloha Pomai... mahalo for shareing your pictures and your aloha for our country... e…"

popoti replied Mar 27, 2011 to PONO ALERT: HAWAIIAN NATIONALS SPEAK!

3 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by popoti

"aloha and mahalo for shareing... i found Keoni Agards testimony on another web site …"

popoti replied Mar 20, 2011 to PONO ALERT: HAWAIIAN NATIONALS SPEAK!

3 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by popoti

"kue 2011... love the pics... glad to see the NO ANNEXATION inoa signs are starting t…"

popoti replied Feb 26, 2011 to PONO ALERT: KU'E Action At McKinley Statue!

1 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by popoti

"BIG UPS to the kingdom ohana... mahalo for living the history ... you are my heros..…"

popoti replied Jan 18, 2011 to PONO ALERT: Hawaiian Nationals March In Front of U.S.A. Color Guards in MLK Parade

4 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Pomaikaiokalani

"BIG UPS to the kingdom ohana... onipaa kakou"

popoti replied Jan 18, 2011 to Kaohi: My 'Niaupio' family have always kept Liliu on the forefront of our lives "Thou Sweet Rose of Maunawili still grows in our yard

5 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Kaohi

"does any body know where prescott is buried???... is his remains still there???... m…"

popoti replied Jan 9, 2011 to Another Example of Wickedness Against the Native People: Apache Leader Geronimo

5 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by popoti

"with aloha... its nice to have a p c... to learn things you thought you knew but was…"

popoti replied Jan 9, 2011 to Another Example of Wickedness Against the Native People: Apache Leader Geronimo

5 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by popoti

"aloha kaohi and lehulehu... this is my understanding... (methodology) there are two…"

popoti replied Dec 3, 2010 to Just found this update on the Sai v Obama from Hui {Crimes against Hawaii and her people} ?

41 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Kaohi

"aloha kai... mahalo for shareing... our alii kauikeaouli had great vision... he knew…"

popoti replied Dec 2, 2010 to Just found this update on the Sai v Obama from Hui {Crimes against Hawaii and her people} ?

41 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Kaohi

RSS

© 2020   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service