Lehulehu's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hui, Kaohi, Kai and Amelia   please don't cast any stones at eachother, i was warned…"

Lehulehu replied Dec 18, 2010 to Natural Born:

11 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Kaohi

"This is what i got from da Hui Crimes against Hawaii and her People   "Lehulehu,   Y…"

Lehulehu replied Dec 15, 2010 to Is anyone watching?

8 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Kaohi

"Thank you Amelia, Kaiama, bloodline etc   i have taken a look at some of the IOLANI…"

Lehulehu replied Dec 11, 2010 to Just found this update on the Sai v Obama from Hui {Crimes against Hawaii and her people} ?

41 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Kaohi

"Amelia, Kaiama, Bloodline and Etc   Forgive me if i have offended you,   you are cor…"

Lehulehu replied Dec 10, 2010 to Just found this update on the Sai v Obama from Hui {Crimes against Hawaii and her people} ?

41 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Kaohi

"Kalamai, everyone December 25, 2010 is our Hawaiian Kingdom's memorial day so we ne…"

Lehulehu replied Dec 9, 2010 to Just found this update on the Sai v Obama from Hui {Crimes against Hawaii and her people} ?

41 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Kaohi

"Mahalo piha, Mr. Landow, Kaohi, Na Kupuna ame Na Keiki o ka aina i have invested se…"

Lehulehu replied Dec 9, 2010 to Just found this update on the Sai v Obama from Hui {Crimes against Hawaii and her people} ?

41 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Kaohi

"Kala mai for my mana'o but i am trying to find support for me and my family and have…"

Lehulehu replied Dec 7, 2010 to Just found this update on the Sai v Obama from Hui {Crimes against Hawaii and her people} ?

41 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Kaohi

"Aloha, Bloodline and Makaainana Can anyone help me understand who this person is?…"

Lehulehu replied Dec 5, 2010 to Just found this update on the Sai v Obama from Hui {Crimes against Hawaii and her people} ?

41 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Kaohi

"Ekalamai Kaohi, No offensive gestures toward anyone is intended, I was told by a re…"

Lehulehu replied Dec 3, 2010 to Just found this update on the Sai v Obama from Hui {Crimes against Hawaii and her people} ?

41 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Kaohi

"ekalamai I understand this without confusion, yet you (Kaohi) use Tane's sharing to…"

Lehulehu replied Dec 2, 2010 to Just found this update on the Sai v Obama from Hui {Crimes against Hawaii and her people} ?

41 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Kaohi

RSS

© 2020   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service